Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,986 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss (2402 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Record For Most Goals Scored In A Saudi Pro League Seas / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record / Nigerian Man Loses 6M Naira To Betting After Germany Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by valETA1(m): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2021
I've closely observed since Portugal vs Germany match there's no single thread about that match on nairaland because why? simple, Portugal/Ronaldo lost.
I still wonder why ronaldo fans celebrates him, only when he has a good day in office. The Nairaland i know would've been loitered with GOAT stories, if his goal in that match led portugal to victory.
I so much believe this same people will soon start wailing and complaining with stories about
how portugal team is sh*t,, Ronaldo plays by himself, no body passes ball to ronaldo in portugal team, and Portugal has no team and are full of average players, Fernando Santos is not a coach, when things go soar-just like they do with Juventus team, when midfield marshall, Ngolo Kante nails portugal and eventually send them parking.
One said earlier, a tree doesn't make a forest, i felt bitter. Because that's the same adage, they refuse to acknowledged when same happens to Messi.
Ororo fans can emotional-blackmail for Africa.

Henced, i feel Nairaland is all abt Ororo and his fans. A thread about him will just be taken straight to fp, thereby relegating Copa America to Mars. I believe that's a good record.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2021
You just made sense to yourself abi. Ororo will continue to choke you with records.

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by Skmoda(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2021
You are wailer here bro......pele It's gonna be better...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by DesChyko: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Ronaldo made a defensive clearance in Portugal box right before running all the way to score the first goal of the game. He laid on two key passes; created Portugal's 2nd goal of the game out of nothing, ranked 3rd most passes completed for Portugal's offensive players (9 players in total) and completed more dribbles than any player on the pitch yesterday. You picked a wrong game to go nuts over because he was Portugal's best player yesterday. All of these don't matter much though as it didn't give Portugal the result they needed.

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by Akubojr(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Lolz penaldo. No penalty no show!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by IjapaTiroko: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2021
This same Ronaldo helped Portugal win the last EURO tournament against all odds. Losing one match against GERMANY suddenly means haters can start comparing him to Messi on national level

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by ojaysam25(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
This same Ronaldo helped Portugal win the last EURO tournament against all odds. Losing one match against GERMANY suddenly means haters can start comparing him to Messi on national level

... he was by far the best player on the pitch for tportugal... Yea portugal lost but you can't fault ronaldo contribution at the euros....
Ronaldo contributed 4 out of the 5 goals portugal scored so far....3 goals 1 assits.....i dont understand what the op is raving about.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by phemmyfour: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
You just made sense to yourself abi. Ororo will continue to choke you with records.
At the expense of the team's success?

That's penny wise, pound foolish
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by ojaysam25(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Akubojr:
But he scored and made an assit.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by SUPERPACK: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2021
phemmyfour:
At the expense of the team's success?

That's penny wise, pound foolish
Go and sit down with your early morning thrash, was he at fault for the 2 straight own goal his team conceded to cancel out his effort? May be you don't know how demoralising it is to watch your team play rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by ObaKlaz: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Give me Crotone Give me Speiza Give me Parma Or Andorra
Raise your voice in melody as we sing our lord's anthem up there.
Our lord, the great Penaldo reigneth, let the midget tremble!
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by valETA1(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2021
DesChyko:
Ronaldo made a defensive clearance in Portugal box right before running all the way to score the first goal of the game. He laid on two key passes; created Portugal's 2nd goal of the game out of nothing, ranked 3rd most passes completed for Portugal's offensive players (9 players in total) and completed more dribbles than any player on the pitch yesterday. You picked a wrong game to go nuts over because he was Portugal's best player yesterday. All of these don't matter much though as it didn't give Portugal the result they needed.

I see, despite such performances, Gosens was given MOTM, he must av been robbed like before
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by leesamyoung(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2021
copa American is been Play every 2years and Messi haven't won it, while euro is 4years. this should answer your question never compare Messi with Ronaldo

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by DesChyko: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
valETA1:

I see, despite such performances, Gosens was given MOTM, he must av been robbed like before

Gosens deserved it in my opinion. Not so easy for a leftback to play a key influence in a winning side. He's perhaps the only player as influential as Ronaldo was for his side, in addition to his defensive role.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by DesChyko: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
leesamyoung:
copa American is been Play every 2years and Messi haven't won it, while euro is 4years. this should answer your question never compare Messi with Ronaldo

I think Copa America is every 3 years, the exception being the centenario edition. But Argentina should have won it given that their only competition in terms of quality is Brazil.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by leesamyoung(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
DesChyko:

I think Copa America is every 3 years, the exception being the centenario edition. But Argentina should have won it given that their only competition in terms of quality is Brazil.
yes it is 3years after this competition it will be 4years, we will get to view euro and copa in 2024 summer, it remains Asia and Africa cup to review their too
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Akubojr:
I learnt he begged for penalty.
He thought GERMANY is Andorra, Barbados, Hungary, Armenia Albania Malta grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Another Record In Germany Loss by zobyslow: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qBtj3qEJE
UEFA Euro 2021 Man of the match winners

(1) (Reply)

Messi First Goal In Psg / The Finest 11 Yoruba Players That Have Represented Nigeria Since 1980 / The Goliath (mourinho) Will Fall On Sunday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.