Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (28334 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / N20bn: Tinubu, Dapo Apara, Akin Doherty Discuss Out-of-court Settlement / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Femeto: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2021
We suppose beat Tinubu and Lai Mohammed for always telling us lies. Evil men. Tinubu is like Atiku they would sell and steal from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by yanabasee1(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Mumu...name 1 state that can stand against Lagos?....financially, structurally, economically, splendour, beauty, Fdi....internally generated revenue....no go fix your state..be there yarning opats.....

Give respect to whom respect is due...bitter souls

You are still spewing trash....

Because Lagos is where it is... Then the left of money should be given to Tinubu right?

Have you been outside Nigeria before?

There are slumps in Lagos state and something can be done about it.

Lagos needs steady power supply...The stolen money can generate electricity to both urban and rural areas across Lagos state.

The fact that this thread talks about Lagos, makes me to discuss about Lagos. When there is a thread about my state, I equally give my contribution as well...

It's only a fool that talks the way you do.

I am a Nigerian and I have equal rights to discuss about Nigeria related topics in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by wunmi590(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

1. You are lying, AB never consulted in Oyo state so how exactly did Makinde do anything to AB in Oyo state?

2. AB is operating in Abia and Imo state so Why are your ipob states Abia and Imo allowing Tinubu to steal your money?

This will do justice to your baseless argument

https://www.nairaland.com/5637648/seyi-makinde-not-dime-oyo

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by wunmi590(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
badoh:

Oga, his firm is a consulting firm that renders professional services(audit, advisory & Taxation) and they are entitled to collect percentage of revenue generated. Na because Makinde no deh APC, that's why he probably decided to terminate their service.

If they have been doing their work well, he wouldn't have terminated the contract...

Seyi makinde is not a stooge, he elected some APC member who has the heart of Oyo state in mind...

If he terminate their contract, is because they have been siphoning public fund..

I'm a Tinubu person and my family are also one of the founding fathers of Lagos politics, but Tinubu is too greedy...

Let's call a spade a spade abeg

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by NGpatriot: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Those are non of my state but I will be the greatest 1mbecile to be supporting any Thief looting public treasury just because he is from my state, tribe or religion. I don't do those your petty thinking my friend. As far as we are still all Nigerians anybody looting public treasury in any part of the country is a threat to Nigeria. I still maintain that you need to go and buy yourself sense first

So, the fact that they are not your state means you should never be concerned about looting their money and your only concern must be Lagos?

The other states don't deserver your sympathy and concern..

Shed your hypocritical crocodile tears for your ipob states, Alpha Beta is consulting in Abia and Imo..
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by NGpatriot: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
wunmi590:

If they have been doing their work well, he wouldn't have terminated the contract...

Seyi makinde is not a stooge, he elected some APC member who has the heart of Oyo state in mind...

If he terminate their contract, is because they have been siphoning public fund..

I'm a Tinubu person and my family are also one of the founding fathers of Lagos politics, but Tinubu is too greedy...

Let's call a spade a spade abeg

Who told you people that AB was ever in Oyo state? Did you get that from makinde or you people made it up?
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by wunmi590(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who told you people that AB was ever in Oyo state? Did you get that from makinde or you people made it up?

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by KingOKON: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:
Ode.....after dining with the soul called enemy..made millions with him...dem don commit food for your mouth..na to dey cry wolf up and down...Idiat..

Never outshine the master..and even if you try..make sure you win...

Sharap!
Yesterday, today or whenever a CRIMINAL is a Criminal
Tinubu is a Super Criminal

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by KingOKON: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Atiwaye:
You must tell us why he can't be trusted please. Not only you will just come here and making
a Frivolous remark.

Tell me the name of the secondary school he attended and one of his classmates together with the year he wrote WAEC

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Gbengbelu: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2021
E reach to stop
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Drakkernoir: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
KingOKON:

Sharap!
Yesterday, today or whenever a CRIMINAL is a Criminal
Tinubu is a Super Criminal

Another sore loser

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Drakkernoir: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
yanabasee1:

You are still spewing trash....

Because Lagos is where it is... Then the left of money should be given to Tinubu right?

Have you been outside Nigeria before?

There are slumps in Lagos state and something can be done about it.

Lagos needs steady power supply...The stolen money can generate electricity to both urban and rural areas across Lagos state.

The fact that this thread talks about Lagos, makes me to discuss about Lagos. When there is a thread about my state, I equally give my contribution as well...

It's only a fool that talks the way you do.

I am a Nigerian and I have equal rights to discuss about Nigeria related topics in this forum.

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by GreaterFuture(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

That's what the idiot Dapo said in his first case, now he is singing another tune.

I knew Dapo Apara when he was at Alumaco in Apapa driving his Daewoo Raser in in 1997. I knew him when he was appointed PA to the then Commissioner for Finance, Wale Edun in 1999. I knew when he Dapo, Wale and Tinubu formed Alpha Beta. And I know that Dapo Apara will not die well because it was Dapo that sold this idea of Tax Consulting and Professional Looting to Wale and Tinubu. And the looting was going on smoothly until Dapo wanted to prove he is smarter than the Jagaban Borgu.

Try and search the internet, you will get a copy of Dapo's first case against Alpha Beta and Tinubu, then you will realize that Thunder will strike Dapo very soon.

Tinubu will never be on the board of any company, he is too smart for that. But he controls all companies.
You too have been in these circles too, right?
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Drakkernoir: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
badoh:

Oga, his firm is a consulting firm that renders professional services(audit, advisory & Taxation) and they are entitled to collect percentage of revenue generated. Na because Makinde no deh APC, that's why he probably decided to terminate their service.

Na lie the guy talk sef.....na ICMA dey manage all state tax stuff under ajimobi and they are still around...not alpha beta....

Besides i dont get people..even Awolowo family still collect royalties from cocacola till today.....do business to safeguard your generations future....how is that a sin?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by KingOKON: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Another sore loser

Na dem, one of his senior touts. Plz which area u de control, Oshodi Oke, llasamaja, ketu or where
Kirikiri is waiting for all of you come 2023

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by KingOKON: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Na lie the guy talk sef.....na ICMA dey manage all state tax stuff under ajimobi and they are still around...not alpha beta....

Besides i dont get people..even Awolowo family still collect royalties from cocacola till today.....do business to safeguard your generations future....how is that a sin?

You use your elected office they set up company and still award same company contracts under your tenure, are you normal?
So if Buhari set up a consultancy tax company for Nigeria, hope you won't shout?

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Drakkernoir: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2021
KingOKON:

Na dem, one of his senior touts. Plz which area u de control, Oshodi Oke, llasamaja, ketu or where
Kirikiri is waiting for all of you come 2023

Be ranting up and down...... I am busy
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by KingOKON: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Be ranting up and down...... I am busy

Busy collecting egunje 4d Jagaban, ko si yawa

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Akin Doherty who is a former commissioner of finance Lagos state is now d MD alpha betta a firm dat is collecting tax for Lagos govt. This is Wondeful. D more u look , d less u see for dis eko tinunbu

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by NGpatriot: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
wunmi590:

You obviously did not watch that video, AB never operated in Oyo state, makinde said he won't allow their taxes to be collected by AB and they asked him if that's what's been going on and his answer was, we know who sent commissioner to Oyo state, but that was not the question posed by the presenter. See how he stammered when they asked him that question, he couldn't answer it, he just sat there like a fool and came up with commissioner nonsense.

The presenter obviously knew he was lying..

AB never operated in Oyo state, I've already posted the places in Nigeria where AB operates in and Oyo is not and was never one of them.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by goodigoodi: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
I'

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by RichBoy247: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2021
GreaterFuture:

You too have been in these circles too, right?

Watching from the sides. If I have been in the circle, then I won't be here with you on Nairaland, arguing who is a better thief between Tinubu and Okoroawusa. I will probably be with mixed blood hoes in Trinidad and Tobago fuccking my life away.

But, I know them well, at least to a reasonable extent.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by cunny88(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amos1423:

Reminds me of EL CHAPO of Mexico, that dude had so much stacked in his walls, desert, animals, he even burnt over 2million to keep his daughter warm while poor Mexicans at then were worth less than $2.

Reminds me of all the insults being rained on colonialist by Pan Africans for their exploitation of Africans even went ahead to say no amount of reparation to commensurate what their fathers went through, the question now is, is this not the same method the colonialist used on our fathers that our very own politicians are using on us? Is there any amount of reparation that would commensurate this evil?
check your facts, it was pablo escobar of columbia that burnt money to keep his daughter warm
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by frog12: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
While he was MD, Apara used his position to siphon huge sums of money from the company including but not limited to fraudulently converting $5m; money allegedly used to pay for cloud-based services that were eventually discovered to be worth less than $300,000:

nigerians never cease to AMAZE me. if you own your company, make sure you are the FINANCE director because you will begin to see all sorts of STRANGE numbers
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by RichBoy247: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omoobaigwe2sure:
Akin Doherty who is a former commissioner of finance Lagos state is now d MD alpha betta a firm dat is collecting tax for Lagos govt. This is Wondeful. D more u look , d less u see for dis eko tinunbu

Dapo Apara was PA to then Commissioner for Finance Wale Edun when he sold the idea of Alpha Beta to Tinubu. Dapo resigned as PA to Commissioner for Finance and established Alpha Beta and became the substantial Deputy MD without MD.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by harmony75: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tinubu oversees Lagos how can someone be so power drunk no peace of mind when you're greedy!

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by phlox4(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=frog12 post=102909701] While he was MD, Apara used his position to siphon huge sums of money from the company including but not limited to fraudulently converting $5m; money allegedly used to pay for cloud-based services that were eventually discovered to be worth less than $300,000:

He Who Comes to Equity Must Come with a Clean Hand.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by EM123: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
RZArecta:
Dapo Apara is just a useless IPOB yoot angry

must you involve ipob in what ever you say? Ipob is real zoo citizens sleepless night.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
saxtaiwo:
You can only get Justice in a more saner climes, the present judicial system in naija is inside the pocket of the politicians , they next thing is for them to look for more allegations on you and they will sink you further. Mr Apara, pls accept your fate and move on, you would have made enough to cater for you and
your family for life. Pls move on.

The present NBA needs to step up, so many funny court judgements. Presently there is disregard for concluded judgements especially from this present administration or misadministration. Na God hand our case dey
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by hohafrank(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:
Ode.....after dining with the soul called enemy..made millions with him...dem don commit food for your mouth..na to dey cry wolf up and down...Idiat..

Never outshine the master..and even if you try..make sure you win...
With this type of comments,we can't progress in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Richard Idowu Was Shot With Gun Laced With Charm – Mother / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.