Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father (509 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Daughter: Mummy, please, help me manage this #20,000.00k, when I get to Lagos I will send something again. (And she gave her mother #20,000.00k and put another #10,000.00k inside envelope and drop it under the pillow on the bed).

Mother : Thank you my daughter, but what about the one you put under the pillow on the bed?

Daughter: I want to give that to my father.

Mother : How much is that?

Daughter: #10,000.00k mummy.

Mother : Haa, is that not too much for your father. Do you think he needs money, #5,000.00 is okay for him.

Daughter: Mummy are you sure #5,000.00 is okay for him?

Mother : Yes. After all he just collected his #20,000.00 pension allowance on Friday.

Daughter: Thank you for the advice mummy (She then removed #5,000.00k from the money and put it back into her bag.) Carry the envelope and she get out of her mother's room and went to meet her father in the sitting room.

Daughter: Daddy, I am going back to Lagos. Please, take this token from me Sir.

Father: How much is that? The father asked without collecting the money from her.

Daughter: #5,000.00k Daddy. She replied.

Father : Thank you my daughter, please, go and add it to the money you gave to your mother. (Though the father was not aware of the amount she gave to her mother) Don't you know that I was about to enter the room when your mother was advising you that #10,000.00k is too much for me.

So #10,000.00k is too much for me now but it was not too much for me when I was single handedly responsible for your school fees from your elementary school to your second degree and paying your hostel fees in the secondary school and your pocket money throughout your university education.

Please, I don't need money as she rightly said.

Daughter: Crying, and went back to meet her mother in the room. Mummy, you see what you have caused now, after I have given you #20,000.00k, you said #10,000.00k is too much for my father.

*MOTHERS, ALLOW AND ADVISE YOUR CHILDREN TO CARE AND LOVE THEIR FATHERS TOO.

Most especially those fathers that denied themselves the comforts of life to ensure their children did not lack and are properly cared for.

Happy Father's Day

3 Likes

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Spot on! Fathers are as important as mothers.

2 Likes

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by GboyegaD(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for the narrative. Hopefully, people will learn. Never thought that fathers were less appreciated compared to mothers, however, reading posts on nairaland opened my eyes.

1 Like

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by Fahdiga1: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Fatherhood is a thankless job. Mothers tend to take the glory at the end. Men should prepare themselves for old age in case of anything but God no go shame we men at last, our children will take care of us in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by Fahdiga1: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:
Thanks for the narrative. Hopefully, people will learn. Never thought that fathers were less appreciated compared to mothers, however, reading posts on nairaland opened my eyes.
You haven't seen anything yet. My advice to you is that if you are not yet married try and marry a good woman and no matter how busy you are try and have a good time with your family. Pay attention to every details going on in the house because even though your wife might be a good person but women are generally manipulative in nature. Nigerian politicians de learn work where women de play politics at home. They might appear weak in your eyes but they are not weak at heart. They can do the unthinkable. If a woman wants to destroy a man it is no big deal to her and she can go to any length to achieve her aim. Try and take good care of your wife and children but be on alert at whatever that is going on in your house. Above all pray and pray

1 Like

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by GboyegaD(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
You haven't seen anything yet. My advice to you is that if you are not yet married try and marry a good woman and no matter how busy you are try and have a good time with your family. Pay attention to every details going on in the house because even though your wife might be a good person but women are generally manipulative in nature. Nigerian politicians de learn work where women de play politics at home. They might appear weak in your eyes but they are not weak at heart. They can do the unthinkable. If a woman wants to destroy a man it is no big deal to her and she can go to any length to achieve her aim. Try and take good care of your wife and children but be on alert at whatever that is going on in your house. Above all pray and pray

Thanks a lot. We are both involved in everything at home even to the nitty-gritty and that was how we both grew up. So it makes things quite smooth.

1 Like

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by Fahdiga1: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Thanks a lot. We are both involved in everything at home even to the nitty-gritty and that was how we both grew up. So it makes things quite smooth.
Thank God for your good wife and good family. God will continue blessing your family. I'm happy for you. I'm not wishing you any ill I'm just narrating what other men I knew have passed through. Where the issues usually comes up is when the children are of age. I mean in their late twenties and above. That's when the devil usually use women to do his work. When the father might have trained all the children and they might have started working or still jobless. That's the period that most fathers use to loose control of their family to their wives. At that time the children might have gotten all they want from their father and might start being rebellious and coupled with the fact that the father might be getting older at that point in time.
Disclaimer : I'm not saying that this happens in every home and I'm not wishing it happens to anyone. This is just a true life experience of people that I know and I learnt a big lesson from them. Las Las God no go shame we men

2 Likes

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by bebefille13(f): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Daughter: Mummy, please, help me manage this #20,000.00k, when I get to Lagos I will send something again. (And she gave her mother #20,000.00k and put another #10,000.00k inside envelope and drop it under the pillow on the bed).

Mother : Thank you my daughter, but what about the one you put under the pillow on the bed?

Daughter: I want to give that to my father.

Mother : How much is that?

Daughter: #10,000.00k mummy.

Mother : Haa, is that not too much for your father. Do you think he needs money, #5,000.00 is okay for him.

Daughter: Mummy are you sure #5,000.00 is okay for him?

Mother : Yes. After all he just collected his #20,000.00 pension allowance on Friday.

Daughter: Thank you for the advice mummy (She then removed #5,000.00k from the money and put it back into her bag.) Carry the envelope and she get out of her mother's room and went to meet her father in the sitting room.

Daughter: Daddy, I am going back to Lagos. Please, take this token from me Sir.

Father: How much is that? The father asked without collecting the money from her.

Daughter: #5,000.00k Daddy. She replied.

Father : Thank you my daughter, please, go and add it to the money you gave to your mother. (Though the father was not aware of the amount she gave to her mother) Don't you know that I was about to enter the room when your mother was advising you that #10,000.00k is too much for me.

So #10,000.00k is too much for me now but it was not too much for me when I was single handedly responsible for your school fees from your elementary school to your second degree and paying your hostel fees in the secondary school and your pocket money throughout your university education.

Please, I don't need money as she rightly said.

Daughter: Crying, and went back to meet her mother in the room. Mummy, you see what you have caused now, after I have given you #20,000.00k, you said #10,000.00k is too much for my father.

*MOTHERS, ALLOW AND ADVISE YOUR CHILDREN TO CARE AND LOVE THEIR FATHERS TOO.*

Most especially those fathers that denied themselves the comforts of life to ensure their children did not lack and are properly cared for.

Happy Father's Day
Thank you for this exceptional post, It’s brilliant!

Happy Father’s Day to all the awesome Dad’s all over the world.

God continues to bless you for all the sacrifices you’ve made.

1 Like

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Mtscheeew na only my momsy go chop my money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by Drella(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Mtscheeew na only my momsy go chop my money. My dad can go to hell.

Stop saying this publicly please please and please

1 Like

Re: As You Care For Your Mother Also Care And Love Your Father by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Fatherhood is a thankless job. Mothers tend to take the glory at the end. Men should prepare themselves for old age in case of anything but God no go shame we men at last, our children will take care of us in Jesus name Amen

Fatherhood is a more daunting task, it isn’t all about money. A father has to be involved in everything going on in the family and it’ll be hard for your wife (bad or not) to manipulate your home...Absence gives women the edge...

(1) (Reply)

My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). / What Causes Dampness In A House? / Abia PUNCH Newspaper Correspondent Loses Wife, Set For Burial [POSTER]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.