Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa (410 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa has lamented about the fact that it’s exhausting to be a good person these days.
The OAP and multiple brand ambassador shared her concerns on her Instagram Story.

Makinwa noted that people take good people for granted. Hence, she has resolved to be selfish. She further justified her resolve with the saying that “wicked people live the longest.”

“Sometimes being good to people can really be exhausting. You treat your staff so decent yet they prey on you. It’s like they expect you to be trash to them that when you are good they take it for granted and take the piss. Maybe we should all be selfish. After all they say the wicked people live the longest,” she wrote.
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Goldbw122(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2021
grin I can see now why our politicians are really wicked they view it like a strong hold for them, you know when you are wicked people are prone and activated to do what you ask them to do.
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2021
They call him wicked because he mind his business.

Unfortunately this days my default manner is showing little of good side as much as possible, because in no time I normally get exhausted.

Well on the issue of showing good side, there are some aspects of life both career and professional wise that warrant you to mostly always show your good side.

But it is always important for us to allow our bad side to take charge once a while.

There are individual which by nature they always exhibit there good side, when time comes for them to be a little bit selfish they feel guilty.

Self interest and not sacrifice is the way to go. When you are act on your self interest that's when you can have a better chance at succeeding and giving back to your family, friends and community that can not be achieve by sacrifice unless you owe those things previously.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Goldbw122:
grin I can see now why our politicians are really wicked they view it like a strong hold for them, you know when you are wicked people are prone and activated to do what you ask them to do.
Being wicked is an essential part of being human.
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa has lamented about the fact that it’s exhausting to be a good person these days.
The OAP and multiple brand ambassador shared her concerns on her Instagram Story.

Makinwa noted that people take good people for granted. Hence, she has resolved to be selfish. She further justified her resolve with the saying that “wicked people live the longest.”

“Sometimes being good to people can really be exhausting. You treat your staff so decent yet they prey on you. It’s like they expect you to be trash to them that when you are good they take it for granted and take the piss. Maybe we should all be selfish. After all they say the wicked people live the longest,” she wrote.

Spoken like a Fool . I speak like this sometimes..eVery business person knows u failing dosent mean u will lie on the ground, u must continue , all the people living in banana island and it's environs understand
That's d benefit of going to church...it's a service station to be strengthened..pls don't under estimate what goes on there..find the right church as contaminated fuel plenty. Living Faith church winners chapel cannanland is a good choice
Contact as u make d beat decision eva
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Spoken like a Fool . I speak like this sometimes..eVery business person knows u failing dosent mean u will lie on the ground, u must continue , all the people living in banana island and it's environs understand
That's d benefit of going to church...it's a service station to be strengthened..pls don't under estimate what goes on there..find the right church as contaminated fuel plenty. Living Faith church winners chapel cannanland is a good choice
Contact as u make d beat decision eva
Yo WTF, how did you manage to twist the narrative to inviting people to your fuel station is it by force to go to church? Some of us prefer clean energy like Solar (enlightenment).
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Goldbw122(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Being wicked is an essential part of being human.
Or else many people will run the weak down.
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Goldbw122:

Or else many people will run the weak down.
True, the world is nothing else but our own side of it is terrifying.
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Yo WTF, how did you manage to twist the narrative to inviting people to your fuel station is it by force to go to church? Some of us prefer clean energy like Solar (enlightenment).
brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's my sole mission on earth, to lead u on the right path..it's pure wickedness to eat a full pot of assorted fisherman soup and pounded yam without sharing ..so I must always share d good news..it's an invite though, not by fight
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's my sole mission on earth, to lead u on the right path..it's pure wickedness to eat a full pot of assorted fisherman soup and pounded yam without sharing ..so I must always share d good news..it's an invite though, not by fight
Why do you feel that way is the right path?
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Why do you feel that way is the right path?
because it has solved any issue that comes my way grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss glory to GOD
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
because it has solved any issue that comes my way grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss glory to GOD
If a Muslim told you that his path is the right way and ask you to join him because being a Muslim has solved any issues that comes his way. Will you?
Re: Do You Agree?? Being Good Is Really Exhausting – Toke Makinwa by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:
If a Muslim told you that his path is the right way and ask you to join him because being a Muslim has solved any issues that comes his way. Will you?
precious one, it's an opinion, u have the right to make the choice u tink is best

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: Ka3na Blows Hot 'I Had S*x With Praise To Teach Him A Lesson'(v / Update From Anambra: Obi Cubana Takes Delivery Of 50 Million Naira Diamond Chain / Miss Nollywood Winner Sonia Sunday Felt Emotional Towards Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.