Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Client Has Refused To Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Client Has Refused To Pay (1295 Views)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Client Has Refused To Pay by 2shaw: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2021
I am not happy,my client has refused to pay my 17000 dollars since on Wednesday she has been acting funny. I am thinking of using ogume on her. Cos I need that venza badly. 3 car dealers are waiting for me by agip sapele road since Friday,it's either venza or glk. Pls I need a sure herbalist with no side effects.pls

2 Likes

Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by HellAnus: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Clown
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2021
2shaw:
I am not happy,my client has refused to pay my 17000 dollars since on Wednesday she has been acting funny. I am thinking of using ogume on her. Cos I need that venza badly. 3 car dealers are waiting for me by agip sapele road since Friday,it's either venza or glk. Pls I need a sure herbalist with no side effects.pls

U will get more than that, just repent of your sins and don't go back to them. Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will be transformed
Glory to God as u make the best decision today

3 Likes

Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by 2shaw: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Okay sir. Thanks for the advice .but can u send me at least 2k in btc as we speak. Make I take hold body. As in 2000 dollars worth of btc.
SanctifiedSista:

U will get more than that, just repent of your sins and don't go back to them. Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will be transformed
Glory to God as u make the best decision today

2 Likes

Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by eherbal(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2021
2shaw:
consequences consequences consequences. You reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by dudusky007(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Hahaha grin idiot
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
oya send your number let me connect you with arunsi okija
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by slex(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Lol
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by ebuka440: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mad man
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by 2shaw: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Client don enter Google. Job don burst
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by 2shaw: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bleep off ma thread u bastar d local hungry scammer
Nasaa50nasaa:
Hi there.
Re: My Client Has Refused To Pay by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
He would never pay...Effcc go nab you soon

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Kills His Two Children By Injecting Them With Insulin / Man Arrested For Raping 13 Year Old Girl In Ibadan (photo) / Drama Ensues As Two Young Ladies Fight Dirty Over A Man [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.