Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State (48188 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abeokuta Operatives of the Ogun State Command of the Nigeria Police have arrested a 22-year-old vulcanizer, Dele Ope, for allegedly stealing a pant of her client for money ritual.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ogun State command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who revealed this in a statement issued in Abeokuta on Sunday, said the suspect was arrested following a report by a woman (name withheld) who reported at Warewa Division of the State Police command that she discovered that her car tyre has been deflated when she wanted to go out.

She added that this necessitated the woman to invite the suspect who is a vulcaniser to fix the tyre in her house.

“After fixing the tyre and left, she discovered that her pant that was spread on a rope within the compound has been missing”.

“Since the vulcaniser was the only person who came to the compound, she went round in search of him but he is nowhere tobe found

“Upon the report, the DPO Warewa Division,SP Folake Afeniforo detailed detectives to the area where the suspect was traced and arrested”.“

His house was quickly searched and the woman’s pant was recovered there”.

“On interrogation, the suspect confessed to have stolen the pant with the intention of taking it to a herbalist for money ritual”.

Oyeyemi added that the Commissioner of Police, CP Kenneth Ebrimson has ordered that the suspect be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/i-stole-my-clients-pant-for-money-ritual-vulcaniser-confesses-in-ogun/amp/

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Righteousness89(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Crave for ill gotten wealth, that will cause you Premium pains, Shame and tears!

What do you gain to get wealth that won't make you sleep with your eyes closed?

Proverb 10:22
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by SmartProf(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Because you heard from somewhere that Bill Gates, Dangote, Abrahimovic, et al., also stole used pants for rituals to be wealthy abi?...U would have gone to buy all okirika pants then, so that you will be super wealthy. He even went for a big pant, maybe thinking the bigger the size of the used pant he gets, the larger the wealth, so that he can easily buy a benz shocked What a lazy fool u are

219 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cc sammy07 and thatfairguy shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by johnmartus(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Imagine what Nigeria politicians turn society to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Obidon1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
They should lock him up and throw the key in river

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Sammy07: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yours is safe dear cool

3 Likes

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Sammy07: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yours is safe dear cool
Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Yours is safe dear cool
shocked shocked I don't think so shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Sammy07: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked shocked I don't think so shocked
Rest assured. cool

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Vyzz: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
cheesy

I thought the sell second hand pants in the market if u need used pant....

16 Likes

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Emax911: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
madness
Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Neddstark: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fools, why you no go bend down select, collect pant of white people wey dey succeed better? Fool. Someone like him needs to be tortured before he does armed robbery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Mayng01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is he selling pant. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Jestin: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Many are mad but just few are roaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Emax911: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
when you keep listening to worldly songs telling you

""one pantermeter makes 2 benzemeter"

u see ur life

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by pablotini: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
u r now richer than Dangote abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by AsawanaDgreat: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bad news smelling too much these days.
Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Kemimarch16(f): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
He want to buy Benz idiot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by muchroom(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Stupidity
Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by rawtouch: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
cheesy

the pant get badluck that's why he was caught the owner go get big yansh who wan bet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by sanemind2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
serious matter

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by faithfull18(f): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
These people don't think at all.
Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Sterister: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
This ppl sha

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by Abboki: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by sammysneh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hand Don touch you today abeg shoot am dead becos him go still continue if dem release am..

2 Likes

Re: I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State by onward4life(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
bad ipob boy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.