Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) (71270 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by samwheel(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102918167:

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
We shall get there.
Nigeria will bless those that pray for her daily and be hard for those that curses her and bring violence upon the land.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

God bless Nigeria and all Good Nigerians.

Really?
You mean he should have bought all these for over #800,000?!
Na dem! cool

No brain, no sense. Is dat d amount u do buy d vultures you grill??

4 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok Sir
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by 4four(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
For my side all those stuffs go be btw 6k to 8k

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by effort1: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

No dey curse person wey no curse you...

Dat dude stays in the river line area.

River line or riverine?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by shameonyou(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Bloody liar! that guy just want to trend, I saw catfish there and that alone should be around 1300 thereabout
u av a very big problem o...haha!.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by chanx: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=CallMeDrino post=102903278]As seen online by Igbere TV;
“2k well spent”

Which state did you get these items.
I think its fair at 2k for all of it.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
post=102918175:

You don't even know where the poster lives.
Better no go cause wahala between you and Madam for house on top one thread for Nairaland.

Na make God dey provide for us all be d main tin!
Abeg give Madam her money for housekeep complete tomorrow Monday morning o, Oga Yazzman!

God will continue to provide for us all.

We Rise!
[/s]
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by WATCHMANX: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102918167:

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
We shall get there.
Nigeria will bless those that pray for her daily and be hard for those that curses her and bring violence upon the land.

So shall it be in Jesus name. B
Insha Allah.

God bless Nigeria and all Good Nigerians

Really?
You mean he should have bought all these for over #800,000?!
Na dem! cool
Is this how you'll be living in denial until your "Boss" plunges us into full-blown civil war? sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
kpekus?
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Hmmmm. Are you sure you are not a ritualist?

Where did you get the money to buy plenty chicken like that? cry cry
Why are you whining him? you that have enough chicken and beef stored inside your freezer grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by adecz: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
⏩The snails na 30 Naira
each abi❓❔❗️❗️

⏩I no even see turkey for
the collection, but goat meat.

⏩The tomatoes alone pass 2k,
except no be Nigeria you dey or
you are posting pictures from
the PDP era➕❌➕
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tomatoes,okro Wat u cookin
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
He posted it many years ago using glo network, na now the network balance and was able to send... No need asking for the state cis it's not even possible..

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by aloaye11: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please don't come here and lie, we are matured than this please. So annoying
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Kaiser20: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Is this how you'll be living in denial until your "Boss" plunges us into full-blown civil war? sad
Why always war,war and war. Relax!
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by gr8felix(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Way back in 2010

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes na...Nke ahu a ma m anya ya... a kilo is 1200 here, so that quantity is more than 2kilos...The man want to trend...grin

From info I have..He spent nothing less than 15k...even if na Jonathan era, 2k can't get you all this.

Of course na. And he achieved his aim.

It's all for fun sha...and to get some people riled up cheesy
There's hunger and anger in the land and people have no patience for jokes. grin
If you joke small, them don run change am for you. I swear ehn... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
What he meant is he just spent his daily earnings on these food items. Remember the joke, make I go hustle for my 2k today. Not literally spending 2k on all these. Una sef.
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
melodyisaac:
Items i bought with 2500.... since you people won't respect yourselves here on nairaland

Wow! Cut soap for me na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by tellwisdom: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
JuanJO:

No dey curse person wey no curse you...

Dat dude stays in the river line area.

Make he even de stay inside ocean, come de farm join...Where he wan see those things buy for such amount? U b mugu??...Biko gettat angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
I am interested in the amount he bought that snail alone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Ode! it's "typed" not "wrote". you don't write on your phone.

and lastly, the guy typed "this" or is "this" pidgin? instead of him to use the correct pidgin spelling which is "dis".

I'm not surprised though, both of you went to school to play, nonsense!

This guy go sha like quarrel pass fight

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
lexy2014:

U need as much lies as possible to help u cope with d harsh reality of d times brought upon Nigeria by ur "darling daddy". Since u can't get d fantasy world that buhari promised u, u latch unto an Instagram attention seeker to give urself succour and a sense of false hope

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Of course na. And he achieved his aim.

There's hunger and anger in the land and people have no patience for jokes. grin
If you joke small, them don run change am for you. I swear ehn... grin
grin
No be lie...

Hard times, desperate measures...Ike gwuru..
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
litigator:

This guy go sha like quarrel pass fight
I'm ever ready.. grin
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin that meme..
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by 1F30M4(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lmaoooo which tomato is N300, which fish N400, abi is it turkey that's N2300/kilo now? Guy behave! Even if na joke, e no funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

[s]Of course na. And he achieved his aim.

If you joke small, them don run change am for you. I swear ehn... grin[/s]
Onye ujo grin
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
No be lie...

Hard times, desperate measures...Ike gwuru..

Seriously o!

Na so one here no gree me rest because I said men should learn to cook basic meals for themselves.
He said I assumed everyone had...na ka'm try get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by lawlex(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Well said...but na 2013 this thing for possible now for 9ja
CallMeDrino:
As seen online by Igbere TV;
“2k well spent”

Breaking down the cost of the items, “Minister of Infrastructure” said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVWSwrJQFM/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Seriously o!

Na so one here no gree me rest because I said men should learn to cook basic meals for themselves.
He said I assumed everyone had...na ka'm try get sense grin
Lol...It's a choice for smart guys...Learn to cook one or two, so that woman no go do shakara for him...

Patapata guy ya will be only mmeko...cheesy And not mmeko plus food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.