Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ (69849 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Another Yuletide is here.

However, under the APC life is
gradually getting to the point that
the cost of the traditional travel back
home to connect with our roots is now like
planning to travel to Europe🌁 or Brazil🏖️.

That notwithstanding, wherever we find
ourselves, we must kill & cook the
livestock we have in order to celebrate.

This thread is for showing what animals
you are using, the cooking process and
the final result...

May God bless our household
& tables this season and beyond, Amen🙏

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2023
The beat goes on ..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by sylve11: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
adecz:

the cost
of the traditional travel back

the final result...

Maybe by next year people go dey do contribution to buy 1 chicken. sad cool

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Johnycastro18: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
We that are vegetarians grin

Just observing the murder of innocent chickens by fellas here....
those chickens have a right to live cool

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by frugal(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
adecz:

the cost of the traditional travel back

the final result...

How many kg is that chicken?

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by merits(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
U
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Raheem411: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Enjoy! Merry Christmas

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Nazgul: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
I'm not cooking...I'm planning to visit my parents tomorrow to spend Christmas with them and eat free food.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Beremx(f): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Poor chicken embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Kolopikin: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by lapazi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
In lasisi’s voice: in sha Allah I will be there!
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by PinkNature: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Merry Christmas 🎁⛄

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Stonecoldstare1: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are a monster for taking a life,that poor chicken

6 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by money121(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Omg , poor chicken 🐔 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by orikoku: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
My chicken 🐔 and turkey 🦃 are still chilling.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Stonecoldstare1: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Beremx:
Poor chicken embarassed embarassed
Exactly
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mhizsimi(f): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by ItisWell22(f): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
🙂
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by youngberry001(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
who I go visit tomorrow def grin

seun I be like say I go visit u with my boys

#military

13 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by iCauseTrouble: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Gertyman: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
who go teach me how to cook fried rice

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mikool007(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
I'm preparing the dragon already

5 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by TANID(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Cool

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by preshpraiz: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
adecz:

The beat goes on ..
Let the poor breet.
I am happy for you
undecided
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by dust144(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
These Xmas should wait joooor, na only 1,500 dey my hand now.

7 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by osejie17(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
sylve11:

Maybe by next year people go dey do contribution to buy 1 chicken. sad cool
God no go shame us

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by NFBI: 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
We wey no get money to cook also?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.