Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' (48716 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Jonathan39: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Better start putting your house in order, cos that which you fear will definitely happen
OnionBandit:
Bacause Yeebows are the backbone of the country. Without them, Nigeria is long gone.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Misterone: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Adakintroy:

I said no more talking. Get back to work
Don't mind that Gambit23. He is an Osu slave. They don't have any property to loose hence they are agitating for violence so that they can steal other people's asset. They don't know that once Biafra is formed, all Biafrans outside Biafra Would not be safe. most likely their properties would be siezed by indigenes of their former abode. They don't know that Biafra would be hellfire. It will become one big IDP Camp where robbery, prostitution, kidnapping and all criminal vise would be everyday thing. A man that has properties worth billions of naira would be rendered homeless overnight.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Dude, next time don't take up a challenge if you're not intellectually equipped to handle it! You've been waffling and evasive as a eel right from the beginning!

I ASKED YOU TO TELL US YOUR ETHNICITY WHEN RESPONDING, SO WE CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GIVE THE ANSWERS YOU GIVE! WHAT'S YOUR ETHNICITY....AND RELIGION TOO? I'M IGBO AND CATHOLIC-CHRISTIAN!

This was my post that you responded initially:

In my first reply to you, i asked you to tell me how you plan to make Igbos loose more than others when Nigeria splits, as Okorocha stupidly claimed! Till now, you're yet to tell me!

Your second paragraph shows you're either a shameless liar or a misinformed fool! As we speak, your bigoted Buhari gov't has taken out billion dollar loans to lay pipes from Igboland to the supply gas to the core muslim north.....google the AKK gas pipeline. Your Buhari is going all over the place promising to supply places as far off as Morocco with gas from Igboland.....or you wanna pretend you've not heard of this? The LNG that's presently a cash-cow for Nigeria, and supplies gas on the international market, is partly dependent on gas from Igboland!

When you talk of the Niger-Delta in your post, you're implying that ethnicities in said region (of which Igboland is among....i'm from Rivers State) would remain behind to continue with 'one Nigeria'! Aren't you being a bit presumptious in your thinking? You've not recently heard of the Akwa-Ibomites and Ijaw talk of seceding themselves....or you think it's just the Igbo that'll be leaving your hateful ass behind? You want them to stay behind so you can continue milking their resources, like the leeches you are, so you can build billion dollar railway line just to link Buhari with his cousins in Niger.....and so China can build a train manufacturing yard in Daura? All this while said Niger-Delta that's the goose laying the golden egg is ignored!

If you're offering to pay back whatever share of national debt is that of Ndigbo when we leave, then all i can say is 'thank you very much'! wink

My position on hauling Buharis' murderous ass before judges at The Hague was made in the event you're one of the mindless, Buhari-loving, northerners who think he's the best thing since sliced bread! This is why i asked for your ethnicity initially!

If you hadn't chikened out and told me just how you intend leaving Igbos with the short end of the stick when we leave, then my position on ECOWAS and the UN would begin to make more sense to your daft self! In any event, you're again being presumptious by implying Nigeria would remain intact when Igbos leave, and still maintain its present influencial position in the regional body!

Kid, you really are dumb! You don't need to know my tribe before explaining your points for all to know. You're a tribal bigot and I won't delve into the rabbit hole with you.

I said and I'm saying again that you don't know what you're saying. Stop blabbing and face the facts:

Who's responsible for the bad roads in your region? Your states look like a vast land of mud! Your governors are eternally useless, but you'd never attack them for anything, but put all the blame the central government.

I accept that we run a wasteful 'feeding bottle' government structure in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean that governors shouldn't get strikes for the underdevelopment in states.

I still look for what the rest of Nigeria will suffer if you leave, but I haven't found one. Face the facts, son, you don't need to know my tribe to discuss intelligently, unless you're an airhead!

We're not even talking about the foolish way you're going about the secession: receiving commands from a vagabond and dying stupidly, waiting for international powers to raise an eyebrow. Your governors who should be at the forefront of the agitation are totally against you. You call them efulefus but they don't care if thousands die in the SE so long as the status quo remains.

I won't respond to you again, you're just wasting my time, son.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by kcnwaigbo: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Naajjii:

So you will decide for a new government of what to do in its new country? you people will have to estimate the value of your property government will pay you off and you go to your Biafra , if you want to enter Nigeria you will have to apply for visa and application for visa doesn't mean visa will be given to you.
Like you said You are nobody even in your new Nigeria to come and have no influence
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Naajjii: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Like you said You are nobody even in your new Nigeria to come and have no influence
What is this nyamiri talking? Let wait and see, when the time comes you will know. You want Biafra fine it would be given to you but all of you will go back to your Biafra or maybe you go to Yoruba land but in the north we will send all of you back. You don't know how we are helping you people till then.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by KingOKON: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Kid, you really are dumb! You don't need to know my tribe before explaining your points for all to know. You're a tribal bigot and I won't delve into the rabbit hole with you.

I said and I'm saying again that you don't know what you're saying. Stop blabbing and face the facts:

Who's responsible for the bad roads in your region? Your states look like a vast land of mud! Your governors are eternally useless, but you'd never attack them for anything, but put all the blame the central government.

I accept that we run a wasteful 'feeding bottle' government structure in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean that governors shouldn't get strikes for the underdevelopment in states.

I still look for what the rest of Nigeria will suffer if you leave, but I haven't found one. Face the facts, son, you don't need to know my tribe to discuss intelligently, unless you're an airhead!

We're not even talking about the foolish way you're going about the secession: receiving commands from a vagabond and dying stupidly, waiting for international powers to raise an eyebrow. Your governors who should be at the forefront of the agitation are totally against you. You call them efulefus but they don't care if thousands die in the SE so long as the status quo remains.

Man of WISDOM
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Naajjii: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Dude, quit trying to be evasive and intentionally misintepreting my previous posts!

I initially asked if you're one of the bigoted and hateful fools looking to 'deal' with the 'nyamurees' since those were the ones i was addressing! You know i'm Igbo.....it's only fair i know your own ethnicity to, so i can place your responses in their proper context!

I see you're now trying to make it a Igbo vs the rest of Nigeria thing! Nice try mate! I was specifically referring to the bigoted bastards that will go out of their way to 'deal' with Igbos/Biafra when we secede! Unless you're saying ALL Nigeria will remain one after said secession, and no other ethnicity will either join Biafra or go on their own to form their own republic?

You seem to be derailing in your train of thought, so lemme remind you what i initially said: Okorocha stupidly said Igbos will loose more in the event of us seceding, and i said we can't lose over and above what others would lose....adding that the breakup will be negotiated, if not, the bigoted and hateful fools looking to hurt our interests will loose more than we would in the event of a chaotic, unnegotiated split!

Since you want me to set the ball rolling, i will!

*In the event you lot try to 'punish' Ndigbo for daring to leave your hateful ass in 'one Nigeria'....maybe by murdering Igbos in your region or seizing our properties, we will in turn keep all the hydrocarbons in our territory....all bilateral agreements and ongoing projects related to said hydrocarbons will become obsolete!

*Also, we will renege on all loan repayments taken by 'one Nigeria' that Buhari is presently using mainly for his region!

*We will approach ECOWAS and the UN to lodge a complaint and pray the organisations BAN all your citizens from trade and travel with member countries until you get sense!

*And we will open chapter for Buhari and other genocidal Nigerian murderers at the Hague, since you don't want a amicable, negotiated split!

Now i ask again, just how will Igbos suffer more?
Mr man you people are cowards in Nigeria ,show us that you are influential by using your majority to rule let see. You are one of the 3 big tribes yet you cry of marginalization every single fuc..king day. Your majority is useless as far as we are concern. You don't have what it takes to rule us. You can only do ESN/ Unknown gunmen but that won't get you the presidency. You can only rule yourselves in Biafra.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
Don't mind that Gambit23. He is an Osu slave. They don't have any property to loose hence they are agitating for violence so that they can steal other people's asset. They don't know that once Biafra is formed, all Biafrans outside Biafra Would not be safe. most likely their properties would be siezed by indigenes of their former abode. They don't know that Biafra would be hellfire. It will become one big IDP Camp where robbery, prostitution, kidnapping and all criminal vise would be everyday thing. A man that has properties worth billions of naira would be rendered homeless overnight.

Look @ dis awusa-afonja ogunwejemo murderous barbaric slave trying to size up with d great IGBOs...

""Biafra would be hellfire. It will become one big IDP Camp where robbery, prostitution, kidnapping and all criminal vise would be everyday thing"

So this the future of biafra and yet for over 50 years, awusa-afonja have fought wars & begged for unity so that Biafrans wont leave grin grin.....Unity beggars are begging because they cannot survive without d IGBOs n easterners.

IGBOs wont lose anything if biafra comes, rather awusas and their brothers afonjas will lose both land and water territory wen d IGBOs defeat dem n form biafra.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by AntiBMC(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
you are a Very poor man. How do I know this? If you are comfortable, you will not be agitating for violence. Nobody can predict how violence ends. If you are wealthy, you will want to protect your investment. Security is expensive . only poor men talk the way you do.

Lol. Meanwhile, u are in abject poverty. How do I know this? You have nothing better to do everyday than whirl away time on biafran threads. Poor physically, poor mentally. I don't pity you tho.
You can keep crying on my mention...but I'm done with you.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gambit23:

Mufu, So Rivers state is what? AFONJJA STATE? grin

olodo.....didnt u see rivers in the southsouth states i mentioned? Abi to read na problem for u? Olodo rapata
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by NnadyAutos: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
If Biafra comes into reality, Rocha's Okorocha will be first to pick presidential nomination form to vie for office of the president of Republic of Biafra
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gambit23:

Awusa afonja shut up and face ur stupid tribe and plan how to survive without IGBOs...u mustn't beg for unity, Stop begging IGBOs to stay wit u in Nigeria.

Rivers state us IGBO land, Ur hopeless statements will never change this, Neither will Wike ever change it and join Ijaw and Ibibio and Urhobo to form any country.

Rivers state is IGBO land.

Opobo is IGBO land.

Bonny island is IGBO land1.

Omuma, Obigbo, Etche are all IGBO land.

Dont advise us on how to go about it, focus on awusa afonja matters, that's where ur future lies

You are a small boy. I know Mazi Kanu can never talk foolishly the way you are ranting here. I know Rivers State and IBO land far better than you do. I understand the history and present challenges better than you . I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I know the Characters.

In 2017 when Emmanuel Udom of AkwaIbom jointly hosted Southern States governors forum meeting with Ambode in Lagos that was how you cried foul and move against the meeting except South West is excluded. That was the toughest night till date on nairaland apart from Ekiti and Osun States gubernatorial election.

You mentioned Opobo where my friends - The Pepples have a dynasty. You called them IBOS. You called Bonny Island - IBO land. You also mentioned some Ikwerre land. You are a small boy. You even mentioned Oyigbo (Obigbo), if Ogoni places a curse on You, nobody can break it. We have witnessed how you have fought Ikwerres, Ijaw and Ogoni for years over the annexation of their lands. Emeritus Professors of Niger Delta Congress have come out to say they are not following IBOS. Buhari said his friends in South South confided in him that their sea ports would not be made available. Attacking your neighbours and your supporters can only turn you to an orphan. I believed the Alujonu (evil spirits ) being conjured by the North from Sudan, Mali, Niger, Chad and all other poor Fulani / Countries are making you to misbehave. You are fighting your helpers, you cannot move forward, rather, gradually, you become a minority.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Kfed4ril(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Naajjii:

how is it that it is the turn of Igbo to rule, where did you get that from? you just sit there and say its Igbo turn to rule and expect that Nigeria will follow the instruction. You have to come out and work for it ,convince other tribes that you are a good choice.We have more than 400 tribes in Nigeria and majority have not ruled. Igbo had ruled 3 times in the past.The first military ruler who introduced military rule and dictatorship in Nigeria was an Igbo man. If it is turn by turn thing then Igbo will have to wait for its turn ,let it go round through others that have not ruled. You think by engaging in ESN/unknown gunmen will give you presidency? you people must be kidding

When the gave Presidency to Obasanjo in 1999, did the Yoruba’s come out and worked for it or were given on a platter? Same with Yar’adua, now it have reached Igbo turn tune has changed.

Sha we don’t need the fucking presidency, what we need is our own country.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Naajjii: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kfed4ril:

When the gave Presidency to Obasanjo in 1999, did the Yoruba’s come out and worked for it or were given on a platter? Same with Yar’adua, now it have reached Igbo turn tune has changed.

Sha we don’t need the fucking presidency, what we need is our own country.
It's because hausa and yoruba play better politics than you people,its nobody's fault that you dont know how to play politics, probably due to your greed and extreme love for money. Now you want APC you nyamiri people call fulani/Islamic party to give IGBO Its ticket ? you people must be day dreaming
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Misterone: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
AntiBMC:

Hehe. I don't have o, but I can feed u to ur 5th generation. It's funny dat the Almajiri and d anywhere-belle-face poverty-stricken miscreants are the ones always ready to oppose talks of Biafra.

Oga i don't blame u...work harder for ur meagre sum of 29,900k bmc fund.
if you fit feed me you no go come here dey shout Biafra! Biafra!! FYI I have properties in igboland. I know that it secession takes place, I would loose those properties. but you, you have nothing that is why you don't care if Violence comes. They say he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. you don't have shishi
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
babaolofin:

You are a small boy. I know Mazi Kanu can never talk foolishly the way you are ranting here. I know Rivers State and IBO land far better than you do. I understand the history and present challenges better than you . I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I know the Characters.

In 2017 when Emmanuel Udom of AkwaIbom jointly hosted Southern States governors forum meeting with Ambode in Lagos that was how you cried foul and move against the meeting except South West is excluded. That was the toughest night till date on nairaland apart from Ekiti and Osun States gubernatorial election.

You mentioned Opobo where my friends - The Pepples have a dynasty. You called them IBOS. You called Bonny Island - IBO land. You also mentioned some Ikwerre land. You are a small boy. You even mentioned Oyigbo (Obigbo), if Ogoni places a curse on You, nobody can break it. We have witnessed how you have fought Ikwerres, Ijaw and Ogoni for years over the annexation of their lands. Emeritus Professors of Niger Delta Congress have come out to say they are not following IBOS. Buhari said his friends in South South confided in him that their sea ports would not be made available. Attacking your neighbours and your supporters can only turn you to an orphan. I believed the Alujonu (evil spirits ) being conjured by the North from Sudan, Mali, Niger, Chad and all other poor Fulani / Countries are making you to misbehave. You are fighting your helpers, you cannot move forward, rather, gradually, you become a minority.

I didnt read this useless.n hopeless trash. Afonja focus on ur tribe n ignore IGBO matters, can't u survive without IGBOs? Unity beggar
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
Those that don't have Shishi are the ones agitating for Biafra. They think when Biafra comes, wealth will be distributed. You lie.

Unity beggar, This is the most stupid statement u can ever make.

Focus on how u will survive without igbos, stop begging them for unity
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Misterone: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gambit23:

Unity beggar, This is the most stupid statement u can ever make.

Focus on how u will survive without igbos, stop begging them for unity
una no reach. I beat my chest and I say it loudly "BIAFRA CAN NEVER EXIST". Una no reach.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
una no reach. I beat my chest and I say it loudly "BIAFRA CAN NEVER EXIST". Una no reach.

Swear with ur life
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Misterone: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Gambit23:

Swear with ur life
I swear with my life. All una go die finish first.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Misterone:
I swear with my life. All una go die finish first.

Good, U will end ur life d day biafra comes.

U mean all of us go die finish first before biafra comes grin
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by IGBOSON1: 2:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

What a cop-out! This is the same fool who said roughly 48 hours ago that he's game....only to act true to type by using evasive tactics and run away with his tail between his legs! You're a fuc/king disgrace!

Let me remind your leaking brain of the initial post you responded to, saying you're 'game':

You mean we'll loose more than the lives we're losing at the moment at the hands of Buhari and his ethnic militias?

He's talking bullshit! Just what exactly is it that we will loose over and above what others would loose? The breakup will have to be negotiated, and this will be in the best interests of EVERYONE, if not the bigoted and hateful fools looking to 'deal with the nyamurees' would find themselves holding the short end of the stick and loosing even more than they bargained for! We can argue this if anyone wants!

You avoided answering when i initially asked you to explain how Ndigbo would be worse off than others -as Okorocha said would happen- when we secede from the Nigerian shithole! Instead, you said i should have explained how Nigeria would be worse off when Igbos leave. I then gave the following points:

*In the event you lot try to 'punish' Ndigbo for daring to leave your hateful ass in 'one Nigeria'....maybe by murdering Igbos in your region or seizing our properties, we will in turn keep all the hydrocarbons in our territory....all bilateral agreements and ongoing projects related to said hydrocarbons will become obsolete!

*Also, we will renege on all loan repayments taken by 'one Nigeria' that Buhari is presently using mainly for his region!

*We will approach ECOWAS and the UN to lodge a complaint and pray the organisations BAN all your citizens from trade and travel with member countries until you get sense!

*And we will open chapter for Buhari and other genocidal Nigerian murderers at the Hague, since you don't want a amicable, negotiated split!

However, the above points are moot and a mere academic excercise when you consider that once Igbos set the ball rolling by seceding, it will set off a domino effect leading to other ethnic grps in the south leaving as well! I mean, who wants to stay with murderous jihadists who belive it's either they're incharge or the entire country drowns in blood and tears? Even if we assume, for the purpose of discussion, that other grps don't leave with the Igbos, i can tell you for free that the Nigeria Igbos leave behind would be one in which the core north would be forced to accept a change in the status-quo they enthroned and have been 'enjoying' since 1966! They may see this as a lose, but in fact that would be the best thing to ever happen to them since independence!

You went off on a tangent, yapping about 'holding your state gov'ts to account' and all such rubbish! What the Bleep has that got to do with the issue being discussed? You smugly assert that Igboland is 'a vast land of mud....etc'! This was why i asked for your ethnicity....so we can compare developmental indices between your region and that of Ndigbo....so we can see how YOU have held the governors in your own region to account!

Dude, i'd take Mazi Kanus' 'foolishness' over and above Buharis' 'wisdom' any day! There's no point in going into the mess Buhari has made of governance in Nigeria these past 6 years...his failures have been well documented and appraised countless number of times!

This man sef! Dude, you think Igbo Governors, who're benefiting from 'one Nigeria' and the present structure, actually care for the strident calls for a referendum, never mind secession itself? You really need to start reasoning like a sensible adult!
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Kfed4ril(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Naajjii:

It's because hausa and yoruba play better politics than you people,its nobody's fault that you dont know how to play politics, probably due to your greed and extreme love for money. Now you want APC you nyamiri people call fulani/Islamic party to give IGBO Its ticket ? you people must be day dreaming

That’s why I call you people hypocrites
You played “better politics”
And this is where it landed us.

This is the first time in my life where to people team up to win election, when one person then won, he totally relegated the second person and sent his nomadic brothers to kill and maim the man who teamed up with him to win the election.
Now you guys are running up and down setting up Amutekun, Opc etc the protect you from your very ally who you helped to win an election.

Abeg if that’s how to be “good in politics” I rather remain a novice biko.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Naajjii: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Kfed4ril:

That’s why I call you people hypocrites
You played “better politics”
And this is where it landed us.

This is the first time in my life where to people team up to win election, when one person then won, he totally relegated the second person and sent his nomadic brothers to kill and maim the man who teamed up with him to win the election.
Now you guys are running up and down setting up Amutekun, Opc etc the protect you from your very ally who you helped to win an election.

Abeg if that’s how to be “good in politics” I rather remain a novice biko.
That is why they call you people nyamiri, you are not intelligent. You people are only intelligent when it comes to money and drug pushing,You cant even tell if am Yoruba or not.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Kfed4ril(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Naajjii:

That is why they call you people nyamiri, you are not intelligent. You people are only intelligent when it comes to money and drug pushing,You cant even tell if am Yoruba or not.

Aboki shine my shoe

Mallam adamu like you
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Naajjii: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Aboki shine my shoe

Mallam adamu like you
grin grin nyamiri

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.