Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' (48697 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Barrywilly(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbos will chew this one raw today grin grin grin. Igbos should just remember that they are a "mere dot in a circle". No be me talk am grin. That's what Okoroawusa is trying to tell una

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by godlessmind: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is correct.
The Igbos will lose more if Nigeria breaks up.
They will lose all their haters,
They will lose the herdsmen destroying their farms,
They will lose the slavemaster that has chained them all the while.

They will not only lose, they will be loosened from bondage to compete with their peer nations of Taiwan, China and Singapore.

- Our Aba-made shoes will compete with that of the Italians.
- Our 'Awka-made' will compete with the English pistols,
- Our Akwete Fabrics will compete with Cashmere from Mongolia.
- Our Innoson cars will compete with South Korea's Kia.
- Our 042 area code will be more famous than California's 213.
- Our Ogbunigwe will make the Russians look like learners in explosives.

They know this and that's why the average Southerner doesn't like the Igbo. It is not because they hate us, but because they feel inferior when they think about us.

Igbo bu Igbo.
Just like the Jews excel by default, so do the Igbos and it explains why people who aim to succeed in life always try to get entangled with our men and our women so as to attain success via soul-ties.
If you doubt me, ask FFK, ask Davido, then ask Kerry Washington.

Igbo Kwezuonu.

Raw Truth
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Adakintroy: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbos are proud and ignorant.

You can't leave nigeria and retain the former benefits. The selling of "Igbo made" product otherwise know as "substandard" were made possible because Nigeria has 200m strong poor people. As Abraham Maslow ones said poverty creates market for substandards or inferior product. so it is"functional".

many of the ignorant Igbo will not have risen socio economically if not for the mix system of poverty they find themselves.

You don't insult a process in which you in part a benefactor. It's crudely disrespectfull

That you are solid in selling or trade is made possible because the other end is solid in buyizng consistently. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can clap with one hand.

Don't let pride blind you to truth. 200million people to interact in trade and business is no joke. Miss that and you will for ever regret it.

God bless your Sunday. Nigeria will be great. We will work it out you'll see.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by jieta: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
And you hardly see other tribes buy and building houses in Igbo land
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin ipob are what we euphemistically refer to as "village people" they are envious of their successful kinsmen who have arrived and want to level them to their level by bringing them back home to suffer the same penury of eating groundnut and sugarcane.
What's the plan for their kinsmen scattered all over place when they actualize Biafra?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Kuginzi: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
The Igbos think by engaging in ESN/Unknown Gunmen will give them presidency.
They need to learn more about politics.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Masterito(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yet we still don't want them go. Think again if you are serious. Please mind the way you use the word Yoruba in any comment.
Tranquillity360:
If Igbos will loose more,yorubas and hausafulanis would have join hand and push Igbos out of Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by OfoIgbo: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
24SEVEN:

Ibos turn never reach. We are over 300 tribes in Nigeria. When ibos turn reach, I'd let you know.

There are only six political zones. So Igbos turn don reach since.
Anyway, we are now after Biafra or an Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by DesChyko: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol.
It is important to grow up close to home.

So that you will know your people's strength and values.

Onye a bu efulefu.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by vedaxcool(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

What's the plan for their kinsmen scattered all over place when they actualize Biafra?

Poverty and penury. Make them eat groundnut and sugarcane.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Jumper215: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbo's will loose so much.... Major area of their states have become undeveloped over the years.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by ZaramT: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Okoroawusa. Very stupi.d thing to say. By this dumb philosophy it is illegal or forbidden for one to own properties outside his country of origin. Nigeria has made many people dull and lazy thinkers.

Okay even if Nigeria decides to seize all properties owned by Igbos (won't be the first) we will rise (as always), develope BIAFRA land, go to other countries (excluding Nigeria) and buy properties, then you will know how blessed Igbos are and how cursed ur nigeria is

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Lightorder: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
So he has lost his houses , properties and several business interests he has in UK, America , Dubai and the rest. Does he need to be a citizen to own a property across the border? He should just tell us why Igbo politicians would be at a loss , should Nigeria disintegrates

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by wasol: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mainman54:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/20/biafra-igbos-will-be-lose-more-if-nigeria-breaks-up-okorocha/%3famp

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

Poverty and penury. Make them eat groundnut and sugarcane.
grin grin but on the real though, have they ever mentioned any plan to keep the ball rolling fro their kinsmen?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by DesChyko: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Passports that can be granted within a week of application for a start.

The irony of forests dominated Nigeria saying there is no passport booklets when trees are the raw materials for paper will be a thing of the past.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Zeejohnson: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mind game by an efulefu

Note: The breakup is not for any gain but for peace[b][/b]
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by richie240: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin ipob are what we euphemistically refer to as "village people" they are envious of their successful kinsmen who have arrived and want to level them to their level by bringing them back home to suffer the same penury of eating groundnut and sugarcane.
Come, don't go too far biko!
The average igboman supports ipob/Biafra.....until they sense that their legacy is threatened ; that is when u see them castigating ipob like ds okorocha.

If tmr they sense that they can eat their cake and have it -like they've naively hitherto thought- they'll return to the 'trenches'.

Was it not their silence and coded support for ipob that led them to ds quagmire in d 1st instance?
Trust what d average okorocha says to ur own peril!
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by adanny01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Yes he will say that, until an Igboman tries to run for the presidency of Nigeria. That's when he will realise that Nigeria is not really our home.

[b]Now that it is clear it is the turn of the Igbos to occupy the presidency, [/b]your so called fellow Nigerians have abandoned zoning to the southeast.

Igbos must break away from Nigeria

When it was the turn of the Hausa man, did you support? Do you expect the Hausa man to support you now?

Do you expected the Yoruba man who benefits directly from the quagmire of your lack of support for other regions to support you.

If the Hausa and Yoruba wont support you based on your lack of support, who else will support an Igbo president?

Don't sit back waiting for zoning to reach you, you need to work to claim the zoning. Don't forget, Northeast has also not seen the presidency. They are not agitating a breakaway like you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Lightorder: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
If Igbos will loose more,yorubas and hausafulanis would have join hand and push Igbos out of Nigeria.
God bless you. Sense no go kill you sir. They fought for 3 years to have Igbos around. I don’t think it was because they didn’t want Igbos to loose.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Scamburster(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:
Man wey sabi

Okoro with brainz

Please how do I create a thread, I want to burst a scammer here with both his phone number and picture.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by dmbb: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Only useless unsuccessful Igbos are calling for the disintegration of the country. That's why I said they are confused, they don't know what they want. They are envious of the successful ones among them
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Sleekfingers: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Yes he will say that, until an Igboman tries to run for the presidency of Nigeria. That's when he will realise that Nigeria is not really our home.

Now that it is clear it is the turn of the Igbos to occupy the presidency, your so called fellow Nigerians have abandoned zoning to the southeast.

Igbos must break away from Nigeria

shey na we say make the igbos dey politically handicap? You guys no absolutely nothing about politics.......na victim card politics una sabi..........

Okorocha said, the obvious.........it is only a dumb person that will leave his father's house unpaint, but he is busy painting his father's friend house

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Duvet1950: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please OKOROHAUSA, would you shut your smelly mouth? The ONLY reason you want ONE NIGERIA is because of what you're personally benefiting from it. You can move up north when we SEPERATE and LIVE forever with your FULANI kith and kin...we do NOT give a f**k, you IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by 1Dray(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They are not wanted but they are everywhere even in villages far from SE doing business and living their dreams.

Keep fooling yourselves, leading a country is not a right but a privilege the people of the country bestow upon a person. Hausas are the majority in this country and till date they have not ruled, you never see them call Nigerians names because of that.

Yes, we are not wanted. A police area commander in Maiduguri supported and encourage a Kanuri criminal landlord not to pay me money he stole from me, just because I'm Igbo. The Kanuri Area commander rather support a criminal that stole my money and encouraged him not to pay me back my money even when the criminal acknowledged his crime. And was even threatening a southerner policeman that wants to help me get justice and recover my money. Just because I'm Igbo.

In 2015 in Abuja an old Hausa-fulani man has once threatened me go back to Biafra land, that Abuja is not my land. I just shock my head. This was even when I wasn't even interested in Biafra stuff. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Ewedegubbler: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Last time it was some Ewedu Man saying Yorubas are gona be the biggest losers because they proliferate everywhere with Agberos and Fake pastors, now it’s this Okoroiberibe yanning nonsense

Thunda fire una there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Boudiccao: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Naajjii:

I know am daft but am also telling you the bitter truth,if you want restructuring or want to walk away thats fine,go ahead and do the restructuring or walk way , but dont be telling us you want restructuring blah blah , you want Biafra, you want this you want that or organizing unknown gunmen and ESN thinking with that you can get the presidency, no you can not you can only get it by earning it. You must be trusted by Nigerians ,if you get Biafra and the Biafran trusted you with the presidency good for you but in Nigeria you have to work for it, if it is turn by turn then the Igbos will have to wait for their turn when other 400 plus tribes that have not ruled in Nigerian ruled then Igbo's turn will come
The North especially Hausa Fulani has held unto power for many years in Nigeria. If it is turn by turn, then why are you not giving other 400 tribes the opportunity to rule since Quota system and Zoning is embedded in Nigeria's politics?
Why is it only when some Igbos ask for that same Zoning and rotation that you remember that Igbos must wait for some 400 Nigerian tribes?
This is part of the nonsense Igbos despise and rather not get involved in your backward politics.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Majesty33(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Okorocha, u open mouth and spew trash like this cos of your selfish interest? Don't worry, ESN and other unknown gun men are coming for your property. They will burn as many as they can. Just wait and see.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Lightorder: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mbataku96:
One thing i like about okorocha is the fact that he always says the truth, he has said it, the reason many ibo leaders are not supporting disintegration is because of money they will lose, we don't have selfless leaders.
sir, by your submission, I don’t think you know the truth if you see one. Okorocha is busy protecting his personal interests and you are cheaply impressed like that . Learn to be a deep thinker sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.