Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' (48774 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Have Failed Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by biafranrealson: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
We need to breakout because
1 fulani terrorist (,banditry and kidnapping, destruction of farm land)
2 To genuinely choose our leaders not supreme court Tanko governor , and to hold them accountable
This 1999 constitution and Abuja control system does not give us room to ask a governor what he used his allocation and IGR to do.
3 freedom to achieve out potential

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by musicwriter(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
He said: “It is only an Igbo man that goes to a place and remains put in that place, buys a land and builds a house for his family without feeling insecure. The Igbo’s will lose more if Nigeria divides.

Someone should tell Okorocha that secession doesn't mean that Igbos would no longer live in other parts of Nigeria, neither does it mean that Hausa/Fulanis would no longer live in Igbo land. But we'll be living in two different countries.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by drlateef: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
AntiBMC:
Akụkọ. Let them lose. Anything but this union is tolerable.

Where is your house located in Lagos? I will be the first to acquire the property.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by onuman: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Who told you it's the turn of Igbos to rule?
What about the Ibibios?
The Igbos have ruled Nigeria before but the Ibibios haven't, yet the Ibibios are the highest producer of crude oil in Nigeria.
What about the Efiks?
What about the Ogoja people?
What about the Bini people?
The problem with you Igbos is that you believe Nigeria owes you.
Have you heard other tribes complaining so much?
Does it mean the Ibibio people have no right to rule Nigeria?

When Hausa/Fulanis ruled Nigeria 2nd time, 3rd time, and Yorubas ruled 2nd time, going for the 3rd time in 2023, why did you not object and ask why Ibibio, Efik, etc, in the east have not ruled?

That your Divide-and-conquer-and-rule tactic against the east has been outdated. Find better way.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Tranquillity360: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
GidiCars:

That is the truth, it has always been Igbos that are in Yorubas business. Even your NNamdi Azikwe tried to contest elections in Yoruba land in the past. If you had declared Biafra, stayed in your region and dialogued with your neighbours in the Niger Delta, you will probably have Biafra today. Also, your many brothers scatterd all over the Western region, many of whom don't even want to go back home self. When I finised NYSC, more than 90% of the Igbo people that served with me didn't go back to the East. Meanwhile, they all schooled in the East.

I support Seccession, and I share the same views with Adeyinka Grandson except his stance on Tinubu's presidency. You lots are parasites, and when the time comes, Oduduwa nation passport would only be given to Yorubas that can trace their roots back to their village and can be identified so that you people would not give our new country a bad name Go back to the East, and also tell your borthers to go back if you lots are serious about Biafra. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGDmIs8oy4
Still yoruba's history.

Know revisionist.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Ekpeitit(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
When a rich tribe that contributes 50% to the economy of Nigeria and has access to sea is talking DOT IN A CIRCLE WITH NOWHERE TO GO is also talking.
The reason you make so much noise is because everyone knows you're not important to Nigeria,they just ignore you because you contribute nothing to the economy of Nigeria.
Better to be minority than come from the tribe of armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by 1Dray(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

I am sure if every Nigerian tells his story about how he was treated by other tribes there including yours you would be ashamed using your single possibly contrived story as basis of they don't like us.

I was born and breed in the northwest, I'm presently in the northeast, I spent over 10 years in the northcentral. I have faced a thousand and one situation that proved that the north does not want me and hates me unapologetically.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by tosinet(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
dederocs:
Every sane, progressive or successful person, knows Ibos will loose more. Economics is mainly a game of numbers, you need the Nigerian market of 230million people, which Ibos are about 30million, on average. If violent separation occurs, they will be beef and hatred, those access will be blocked.

So by your argument, it's only Nigerians Igbos can sell or buy goods and services to/from. Is it only Nigerians the the present Nigeria is selling it's goods and services to?
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
1Dray:

I was born and breed in the northwest, I'm presently in the northeast, I spent over 10 years in the northcentral. I have faced a thousand and one situation that proved that the north hates me unapologetically.

Yawns!!! And the East loves the North?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

yeah, they are miscreants.......if any region want outta nigeria....that region sit and talk out......not just disturbing social media with thrash.......even scotalnd want outta the UK.......they are still on it......i know they gonna get it.....thats if they speak with one voice.....because thats what it is hindering them.......not all scots want outta the UK........so the southeast are in that shoes as well....not all igbo want outta nigeria......we see where wahala dey?

As a matter of fact, i dont support those agitating for oduduwa republic.....i know say my fellow yoruba go want to eat me alive.....but thats the truth.........can u imagine another group in the southsouth shouting ibom nation, is that not ridiculous?

""well....not all igbo want outta nigeria""

Normal deranged awusa-afonja talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by PreciousBro: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ekpeitit:
What about the Ibibios?
The Igbos have ruled Nigeria before but the Ibibios haven't, yet the Ibibios are the highest producer of crude oil in Nigeria.
What about the Efiks?

When did the ibibios or benins or efiks become major tribes in a faulty constitutional dispensation like your beloved Nigeria ? Your post is not only as miserably lazy as your ethnicities mentioned but also senselessly divisive.

You don't fight or argue about your own minor tribe holding positions of power when your godlike fulani or yoruba rule but it's when the great igbos,another heavy weight tribe coughs.

Thunder will kill you soon.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by 1Dray(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

Yawns!!! And the East loves the North?

I mean to say does not want me.
The North does not love or want the East. The East does not love or want the North. Exactly the reason why we have no business being in the same country, hence we should split and go our different ways.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
GidiCars:

That is the truth, it has always been Igbos that are in Yorubas business. Even your NNamdi Azikwe tried to contest elections in Yoruba land in the past. If you had declared Biafra, stayed in your region and dialogued with your neighbours in the Niger Delta, you will probably have Biafra today. Also, your many brothers scatterd all over the Western region, many of whom don't even want to go back home self. When I finised NYSC, more than 90% of the Igbo people that served with me didn't go back to the East. Meanwhile, they all schooled in the East.

I support Seccession, and I share the same views with Adeyinka Grandson except his stance on Tinubu's presidency. You lots are parasites, and when the time comes, Oduduwa nation passport would only be given to Yorubas that can trace their roots back to their village and can be identified so that you people would not give our new country a bad name Go back to the East, and also tell your borthers to go back if you lots are serious about Biafra. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGDmIs8oy4

D parasites are yorubas who are being fed with IGBO crude oil for over 50 years.

This video is a very foolish propaganda lie, a Yoruba connoted lie.

AWOLOWO INTRODUCED TRIBAL POLITICS IN NIGERIA, A KNOWN FACT...
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Duvet1950: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

of course , those yoruba shouting oduduwa republic arent following.....who selected them....they aint speaking for me.....as an omoluabi or other sane omoluabi see them as miscreants or mere noise makers.......shey na gani adams or sunday igboho go speak for we yorubas? Abegi.....

Go and read about it about online....you will see the right process there.....

of course , those yoruba shouting oduduwa republic arent following.....who selected them....they aint speaking for me

I hope you do not take umbrage to what I am about to say. You have consciously or unconsciously spoken out of ignorance and with no knowledge of your history. First of all, NOBODY, including you or I EVER selects (using your own words) or chooses a person to FIGHT for SELF DETERMINATION for his people. Those who are saddled with such a task, I mean genuine FREEDOM FIGHTERS, are BORN, not SELECTED as you wrongly stated. They take on such a role simply because they care for their people and want their freedom. If you go through history, you CAN NOT find a GENUINE freedom fighter that was SELECTED by their people to fight for them. If you can find one please, tell me. Secondly, in as much as you claim that Igboho and Adams do not speak for you, the same can be said that YOU are not the voice of the majority of the YOURUBAS who want a nation of their own, ODUDUWA. I find it very disingenuous that those who claim to be in love with ONE NIGERIA can NOT articulate JUST ONE reason why they LOVE NIGERIA and want its UNITY.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by GidiCars: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gambit23:

D parasites are yorubas who are being fed with IGBO crude oil for over 50 years.

This video is a very foolish propaganda lie, a Yoruba connoted lie.

AWOLOWO INTRODUCED TRIBAL POLITICS IN NIGERIA, A KNOWN FACT...

Igbos don't have crude oil, it's the Niger Delta region that have crude oil. Akwa ibom people, ijaws, and co all have their own language and way of life different from the Igbo people. Stop doing attaché by force.

Meanwhile, we have oil in Ondo, itsekiri, Lagos...

Also, come take your brother that's already denying the east, you people can't get Biafra with this behaviour. All the Igbos I knew during nysc, non of them went back to the east after service.

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Sleekfingers: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gambit23:

""well....not all igbo want outta nigeria""

Normal deranged awusa-afonja talk grin grin

oga, i am a full fledge omo oduduwa.........shey na all igbo want outta naija? No be noise una dey make online.....if una know day una serious make una boycott anything that as to do with nigeria.....and make una all move to una mud infested region......and see if nigerians no go take una serious.......but right now all i see is baseless ranting.......
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by GidiCars: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Duvet1950:

of course , those yoruba shouting oduduwa republic arent following.....who selected them....they aint speaking for me

I hope you do not take umbrage to what I am about to say. You have consciously or unconsciously spoken out of ignorance and with no knowledge of your history. First of all, NOBODY, including you or I EVER selects (using your own words) or chooses a person to FIGHT for SELF DETERMINATION for his people. Those who are saddled with such a task, I mean genuine FREEDOM FIGHTERS, are BORN, not SELECTED as you wrongly stated. They take on such a role simply because they care for their people and want their freedom. If you go through history, you CAN NOT find a GENUINE freedom fighter that was SELECTED by their people to fight for them. If you can find one please, tell me. Secondly, in as much as you claim that Igboho and Adams do not speak for you, the same can be said that YOU are not the voice of the majority of the YOURUBAS who want a nation of their own, ODUDUWA. I find it very disingenuous that those who claim to be in love with ONE NIGERIA can NOT articulate JUST ONE reason why they LOVE NIGERIA and want its UNITY.

First of all, I'm not even certain you're YÒRúBA. Even if you're, when the time comes, you can vote to remain in nigeria. One man, one vote, but it's only Yorubas that would be able to vote as you would have to go back home to vote. tongue
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Biggcake: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ekpeitit:
What about the Ibibios?
What about the Efiks?

Ekpeitit, adodieh?

Akpene ukute nsek itid ukung.....

Hahahhhahah, eyeneka yak ndi

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Ekpeitit(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
PreciousBro:

When did the ibibios or benins or efiks become major tribes in a faulty constitutional dispensation like your beloved Nigeria ? Your post is not only as miserably lazy as your ethnicities mentioned but also senselessly divisive.

You don't fight or argue about your own minor tribe holding positions if power when your godlike fulani or yoruba rule but it's when the great igbos,another heavy weight tribe coughs.

Thunder will kill you soon.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

oga, i am a full fledge omo oduduwa.........shey na all igbo want outta naija? No be noise una dey make online.....if una know day una serious make una boycott anything that as to do with nigeria.....and make una all move to una mud infested region......and see if nigerians no go take una serious.......but right now all i see is baseless ranting.......

Stop adding more hopeless statements to d daft one u have made.

Crude oil from IGBO land is being collected everyday to feed Nigeria while IGBOs should be boycotting Nigeria grin grin

Dont be a modern day slowpoke pls.

Oduduwa who called ipob miscreants are now asking for same independence cheesy cheesy

Pls awusa-afonja, keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Duvet1950:

majority of yorubas dont support that crap.....and i am one of the majority........
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Biggcake: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ekpeitit:
This armed robber is always waiting to comment on my post.
It looks like you really enjoy reading my posts. I wish you were educated enough to write properly so I can enjoy reading your posts too.
ADIOK ANO ITIT UKA.

Ikpa, mbok yak ado light..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Ekpeitit(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
You call yourselves heavyweights when you contribute nothing to the economy of Nigeria?
You're just an untrustworthy group of people that no other tribe will ever vote for, all you do is make noise without knowing how to play politics.
The Ijaws have had a president before you,I can guarantee you that the Ibibios will have a president before you too.
Heavyweight my yansh, heavyweight in crime.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Ekpeitit(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Biggcake:

Ekpeitit, adodieh?

Akpene ukute nsek itid ukung.....

Hahahhhahah, eyeneka yak ndi
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Sleekfingers: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gambit23:

Stop adding more hopeless statements to d daft one u have made.

Crude oil from IGBO land is being collected everyday to feed Nigeria while IGBOs should be boycotting Nigeria grin grin

Dont be a modern day slowpoke pls.

Oduduwa who called ipob miscreants are now asking for same independence cheesy cheesy

Pls awusa-afonja, keep quiet

it shows you know nothing......so na igbo land the FG dey take crude oil abi? Very soon buhari will tell una the language una understand....

The wailing wailer
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
GidiCars:

Igbos don't have crude oil, it's the Niger Delta region that have crude oil. Akwa ibom people, ijaws, and co all have their own language and way of life different from the Igbo people. Stop doing attaché by force.

Meanwhile, we have oil in Ondo, itsekiri, Lagos...

Also, come take your brother that's already denying the east, you people can't get Biafra with this behaviour. All the Igbos I knew during nysc, non of them went back to the east after service.

Shut up sir, Rivers state and Delta state are IGBO land, Large chunks of IGBO land is equally carved forcefully into Akwaibom, IGBO land spreads into every single state in the SS including Bayelsa state & Edo state. Anambra, Imo and Abia are also oil producing states...IGBOs own most of the crude oil in nigeria, Not small small tribes in the SS.

"in Ondo, itsekiri, Lagos..."

Pls Itshekiri is jot Yoruba, the oil in indo belongs to Ijaws from delta area, added forcefully to Ondo state. Lagos? Crude oil? Lmfao...yoruba trying to claim offshore Bayelsa Ijaw crude oil grin grin

''Also, come take your brother that's already denying the east, you people can't get Biafra with this behaviour"

This is a very stupid statement, I dunno why u guys don't have any sense. Tueh

AWUSA-AFONJA UNITY BEGGAR

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Ekpeitit(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Owo mi,da idioke...ooo.
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Duvet1950: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

majority of yorubas dont support that crap.....and i am one of the majority........

Let me REMIND you that ONE voice is not a MAJORITY!
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by richie240: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:

That's a part of the point. Because Yorubas were not at all in PDP, yet the other ethnic groups within PDP, gave Obasanjo the chance.
Obasanjo was brought out of detention, dusted up and handed over the presidency. He had nothing, but he was still made the president.

Igbos can't kill themselves, as we already know the other Nigerians will never consider dusting up an Igbo man, just the same way other Nigerians dusted up a convict and made him a president.

That is why Biafra seems very more appealing to Igbos, than trying to go chasing shadows, looking for a presidency it is clear, will never be gotten, because all the powers in Nigeria are hellbent on ensuring no Igbo man ever becomes the president.
And why is dt so biko?
You forgot to tell ur audience ur hatred for d Hausa-fulani; ur disgust for d Yoruba's etc.
Politics is a game of numbers and its only an imbécile that will hand over his gun to his avowed enemy.
You unashamedly and boldly insult and denigrate others constantly, yet expect d same ppl to see u in good light?
That's some high level psychosis shít if u ask me.

The 1966 issue is still there, how a group -d Igbo's - killed d political and military leaders of other tribes but conveniently 'forgot' to touch any of theirs.
Even till tmr most Igbo's see no wrong in that cause but narcissistically wail over d effect of an over-inflated '3 million' deaths.

'Macbeth' hath indeed murdered sleep.
#Enuff_of_d_hypocritical_wailings
cool
Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Gambit23: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

it shows you know nothing......so na igbo land the FG dey take crude oil abi? Very soon buhari will tell una the language una understand....

The wailing wailer

Oh!! So u think the crude oil is taken from afonja land?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Duvet1950:

Let me REMIND you that ONE voice is not a MAJORITY!

is that what i am saying? I said i am among the majority of yorubas that dont support that crap.........those shouting oduduwa nation are not up to 5% of the entire yoruba population.....so how is that a majority?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos / Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.