Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out (37671 Views)

Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by NewBeijing(f): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2021
GreaterFuture:

I will do far more
But first!, Send me a plate of that thing on your DP tomorrow morning
Lol good evening sir

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Kingsleystunner(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2021
The rest will be a history after the birthday
Only the legend can understand �
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by siofra(f): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
spartan117:

If you hate Klaus Michaelson it means you hate the whole original series.

Yup hate it except cute Marcel kiss
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by siofra(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
RexTramadol1:

No lie, u no watch originals dem narrate am to you ni
Hah! Funny

Nope watched it but it annoyed me so much I didn't watch past season 1
Vampire diaries any time any day.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by spartan117(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
siofra:

Yup hate it except cute Marcel kiss
Lol smiley
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by GreaterFuture(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2021
NewBeijing:

Lol good evening sir
Should I send the delivery address?
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
DenreleDave:

Is that movie interesting?
Yes
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by rayvelez(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
So nigerians man still dey mumu las las e go still end in tears.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by skedy1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
The gift of a wonderful lover
Peace of mind and plenty love to give
I experience this with our Lord Jesus Christ, never had it with a human being
Still trusting God to give me such a person

I'm here wasting o!
Come get an overdose of peace of mind, wonderful, caring and down to earth lover!
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
skedy1:

I'm here wasting o!
Come get an overdose of peace of mind, wonderful, caring and down to earth lover!

The statement on your signature says otherwise.. I don't want to be scared u are homo or cheating on me wen am not around
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by skedy1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

The statement on your signature says otherwise.. I don't want to be scared u are homo or cheating on me wen am not around

Hahaha...Homo? Omg��

Don't be scared baby, I'm all urs!
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by skedy1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by skedy1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02
SanctifiedSista:

Lmaooo 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Topless Photo / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.