Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out (37955 Views)

Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out / 2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Kingsley Abasili: "Pete Edochie Is My Favorite Actor" - Lookalike Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by ifytrik(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mekudi:
I'm very sure that girl is not a liability to him
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by michlins(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Klaus Mikaelson my mentor my sure

Legacies be ruining vampire diaries for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Women and birthday
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by wasol: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Babtech001:
Nigerian man gets his girlfriend's favorite British actor, Joseph Morgan, to make a special video for her on her birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YowJMQQTiq8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQVcN5eJI7b/?utm_medium=copy_link

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Depressed101: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Babtech001:
Nigerian man gets his girlfriend's favorite British actor, Joseph Morgan, to make a special video for her on her birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YowJMQQTiq8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQVcN5eJI7b/?utm_medium=copy_link
Simpson sad
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
I miss the originals sha.
Wish they didn't end it so fast
same here
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Queenserah26(f): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
So sweet
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Advertisers have destroyed relationship, they show us the rosy part of relationship, like where the couple's are kissing, or hugging each other in bed, or couples cuddled up in bed or at the beach side.

sorry to burst your bubble, that is not what relationship is about, it's a long-term commitment.

it's not a rosy journey, it is laced with obstacle

Relationship is about friendship

Marry your friend

Oga rest
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
The man looks like a confirmed SIMP
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Bahamas95(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Later these mumu girls will say we ain't romantic because the only language they understand is money....They don't even care if you use ur mother for ritual provided you pay their bills like say na you be their father.

We go the extra mile to make them happy yet they will never be satisfied......Some of them are loyal sha, but na the useless ones many pass.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by sisisioge: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
See thoughtfulness o...sweet bobo.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by stupidmod3: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
dem kidnap the man? grin grin
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by WinterMinter(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
I miss the originals sha.
Wish they didn't end it so fast
we all did
Especially Nicklaus and Elijah
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by TruthHurts1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Opolo eyes no dey reign again

HUSTLER001:
What happened to segun arinze? angry
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Cerebellum: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
siofra:
The way all these nairaland misogynists make up stupid, fallacious statements is crazy! Seriously you guys should get a life. You don't know and probably will never know what's going on in their relationship.

BTW I hated this man's character in the Originals. Very boring and useless angry saying stupid things all the time.

Lol..

You're a mumu man!D

The Nicklaus ya werey gann o..The guy kee no be smallgringrin
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by tradepunter: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
obembet:
Who is going to get me something like this now undecided

Me grin
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Drella(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
All these butty pikin sef.Her teddy bear will be dragging attention with her boyfriend.
Just kidding grin

Love is a beautiful thing when with the right woman.

On a serious note:
Please who knows how I can get Buhari to wish my girl happy birthday?She has a crush on him.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is beautiful.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by ADdayo12: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Read
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Savedday: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by ddigeo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Man would say something poetic,smile
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
ominilongest:

Dude u are a genius grin
Nairaland no 1 Celeb
U too much

What's genius in the post?
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by peter8535: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
yamunla:
... sad
hmmmm..hw did u knw
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by ehinorlive: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
if the actor snatch the girl nkor.
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Godwin25king: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Her bf really loves her
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by CEOwatazs: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
siofra:
The way all these nairaland misogynists make up stupid, fallacious statements is crazy! Seriously you guys should get a life. You don't know and probably will never know what's going on in their relationship.

BTW I hated this man's character in the Originals. Very boring and useless angry saying stupid things all the time.

I can only but imagine how boring your life is.... Like who on Earth will hate Klaus after watching Vampire diaries and the originals? Who??

The best villian ever... Like it or yes

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Erojepromise(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't know who he is but l wouldn't mind Justin Bieber singing me a birthday song. *Sighs* if wishes were horses...
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by AutoChick4U(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So nice.
You'd never underestimate the length it will go in her life or the width it can get her legs to spread.

I'd also do a birthday wish speech, letter, e-mail and yes video for anyone whose spouse was born in June or July.
(Zodiac sign must be a Cancer.)

I'd borrow Niklaus' line as well.
"Now, which of you magnificent bastaard wants to join in on this offer?"

Hit me up ASAP.
June 30 here
Re: Man Gets Girlfriend's Favorite Actor “Niklaus” To Make Her A Birthday Shout Out by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Lucky Gal...
I want one from Jim Jeffries.
You will never get him, not in this life tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.