Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl (30434 Views)

62-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl In Katsina (Photo) / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by TMSMedia: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Soldier Dismissed And Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo)

A corporal of the Nigerian Army, Aliyu Yakubu has been dismissed and sentenced to five years for assaulting and defiling a 13-year-old girl.

Yakubu was sentenced on Wednesday by the seven Division of General Court Martial of Operation Lafiya Dole.

He was found guilty of both charges based on the evidences before the court.

The corporal was reported to have committed the crime on July 1, 2018 while he was serving in 202 Battalion in Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.

Yakubu according to witnesses had carnal knowledge of the 13-year-old girl in an uncompleted building after forcefully hitting her head against the wall until she lost consciousness.

This is an action punishable under armed forces laws.

He was eventually sentenced today after two years of investigation and trial.

The judgement is, however, subject to confirmation by a confirming authority as the military high command will still have to confirm/uphold the judgement.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/30/soldier-dismissed-sentenced-to-five-years-for-defiling-teenage-girl/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Donkalio: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rapist constitute 62% of inmate, we are still yet to find out what is inside punna, that men cant resist.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Kriss216: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Just 5 years for defiling a minor

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by zara23: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
wonders shall never end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Jafar1: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
is 5 years not too small??

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Righteousness89(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
If Man will sentence Man For Evil Deeds,
Then let's Imagine what will be the Fate of all who Remain in Evil and Depart this Earth in Sin..
Let's Imagine the Fate of all who Refuse God's Free Gift of Salvation..

It will be Excessively Terrible ! Wailing and Gnashing of teeth.
Being soaked in fire and in Worms that do not Die..

It will not Be our Portion in Jesus Name..
Tonight is the night of Salvation!
The Next Moment is not Guaranteed!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Bessppectt(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
If Man w
We are anticipating your sermon sir.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by IamD18: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
And what happens after 5 years?

He comes out and start raping again right?

Y'all underrate the importance of jungle justice in this country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Gallant Officers don't do these shit. He is no gallant Corporal.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
If Man will sentence Man For Evil Deeds,
Then let's Imagine what will be the Fate of all who Remain in Evil and Depart this Earth in Sin..
Let's Imagine the Fate of all who Refuse God's Free Gift of Salvation..

It will be Excessively Terrible ! Wailing and Gnashing of teeth.
Being soaked in fire and in Worms that do not Die..

It will not Be our Portion in Jesus Name..
Tonight is the night of Salvation!
The Next Moment is not Guaranteed!
[/s]
How does this relate with to topic?

You didn't even condemn the act of rape but you're ranting about people who refuse for "receive the gift of salvation". You see your life?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
How does this relate with to topic?

You didn't even condemn the act of rape but you're ranting about people who refuse for "receive the gift of salvation". You see your life?

He's actually on point. Please let's be tolerant.

As for the soldier, he should do the time.

God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by austine4real(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
angry angry sad

Head slammers

Na dem

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

He's actually on point. Please let's be tolerant.

As for the soldier, he should do the time.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
He made absolutely no sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]
He made absolutely no sense.

To you. But to some of us, he does. We should be tolerant. If you don't like his preaching, kindly skip it, as there are others who do.

God bless you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2020
SilverNorGold:

To you. But to some of us, he does. We should be tolerant. If you don't like his preaching, kindly skip it, as there are others who do.

God bless you.
Why didn't you skip my own post?

Can you see that you're also intolerant of diverse views?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by tobechi74: 3:12am On Oct 01, 2020
Self control

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by tit(f): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2020
what of the attempted murder?
this is a travesty of justice!!!

they should just take him and the judge to backyard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by anonymuz(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:

don't mind that person. He's an hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Mayng01(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Why five years? He was to be handed fifteen years at least. That was too low for the defilement & raping & assault of underage.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:

Correction is different from toleration, my brother. I corrected you. I didn't condemn it. I admitted you had a right to your opinion, likewise others. That's the reason I didn't skip it, my brother. I only corrected your wrong view. All the same, we should try to tolerate others.

God bless you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2020
anonymuz:
don't mind that person. He's an hypocrite.

Read my reply. Perhaps, you'll have a change of mind.

God bless you. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by naiirablog: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hypocrisy in Nigeria Eh.

Meanwhile

Are you an Introvert?

This is a Must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6xvMYDBkoQ
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Dcaliphate(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Talk about being dicking yourself out of your job

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Damn Issokay. Raping a minor? undecided
Why rape at all. What has virginaaaa done to men? undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Oxtonguy: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oh boy
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Finnese001: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Afonja soldier angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Kennitrust(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool shocked cool

Lol.... Hitting the head till she lost consciousness! shocked shocked

He sentencing is too light shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Christane: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
undiscipline soldier ..see were pvssy land am ..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by Asad6ixty9: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
WTF.....What is so special about women that men cant hold themselves? Why rape in the first place when money can see u through? What is in the body of a 13 year old damsel? I just imagine her pain and trauma.
I AM A MAN AND I SAY THIS WITH EVERY AUDACITY. I WOULD RATHER MASTURBATE THAN HAVE MY NAME IN THE MUD FOR RAPE. He is so lucky i am not the judge. I will have him sent 2 a prison where he must make love 2 five money minded whores daily.
Re: Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl by faceland: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
old news

Sometimes Niaraland is lagging by two days.

I would suggest you kill him or put him to work without weapons for the rest of his life... Why? Because he would be a social problem once he is out of jail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area / Alhaji Accused Of Raping And Impregnating An Orphan In Sokoto / Ogun Police Arrests Cultists For Armed Robbery, Recovers 10 Cars (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.