Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) (30604 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Johnrake69: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Terrible
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by fourboys: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
tongue
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some men dey shame me.
How can you do this to your own blood?

I will never joke with my kids.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Feadalezchicken: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
women are evil !!!
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by tolufase: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
The father of the child should be sent to jail. He is the cause of all this nonsense. I can't imagine a man will be seeing all this, and he decided to keep mute. He needs to be sent life in prison where he will no longer have access that woman that makes him to abandon the welfare of his own child.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Jolomenas: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked shocked Imagine the wickedness, fear North
Idiot bigot
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Gjmff: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jesus
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by ddigeo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
What I'm yet to understand is why a woman would leave her children in
the hands of their step mother, she contributed to what became of her
children

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by neyyoh: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sapphire ... You're needed here.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
u have the house and the husband to urself, u have ur own children, why starve other people's children...Indeed the future is female.....

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
O boy! See heartlessness..
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is pure wickedness, how could a human being subject his fellow human into such act.

The heart of human is wicked!
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by ADdayo12: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
.....zjs
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Babyg0123: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Everybody is busy calling out the wicked stepmother, whereas the wicked person here is the idiot of a man who can't take care of his on biological children. He is not part of the men the are celebrating today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
If women wan wicked, dem dey wicked finish �.fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Stupid Mother
Wicked Father
Crazy stepmother

Poor children cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by spiralwedge(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Heard this is rampant in Bauchi.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Goodness10(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
Where is their Father?
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thank you!
Why are they calling out the stepmother when the children's mother is alive.

I once had an electronics repair guy who said his mother abandoned them to their father due to domestic violence.
He said his father locked him and his brother out after beating them repeatedly to spend the night outside.
Then their dad died. He said looking back in retrospect, their father did all that in the hope that their mother would hear news of their maltreatment and come back.

He said their mother never looked back. That even after their dad died , she still refused to acknowledge them.
He was married with kids but he said his mom doesn't ask after his family and never calls him, even though he sometimes went to visit her in the K&S church she pastors.

She never ever call him.

Very sad story cry

Babyg0123:
Everybody is busy calling out the wicked stepmother, whereas the wicked person here is the idiot of a man who can't take care of his on biological children. He is not part of the men the are celebrating today
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by khairate(f): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
The woman is ruthless? Why in heaven's name will she maltreat a child this much?
The mother of the children didn't do well at all either? She can't tell me all the time she stayed with this family, she didn't perceive the devilish tendencies of the co-wife. Yet she left her daughter of three years in her custody, infact the child's father had to force the baby on her...poor kids

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Oracleforce: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why will you bring a child to the world in which you don't have the means for suffering...the woman suppose to be jailed...
For guys, if you know you can take care of a single mother and her children pls don't start what you can sustain...there are a lot of toto outside some toto comes with huge responsibilities while some toto comes with minimal responsibility. Choose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by seunoyeleyep: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Where is Sapphire? Come and comment on this
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Even Yemeni children look better than this angry angry angry
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Guys, be careful of even the most beautiful women. Women are venomous. A lucky few angels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The Bauchi State Police Command has arrested a housewife for subjecting her two stepchildren to inhuman torture, cruelty and starvation allegedly with the consent of their father, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The housewife was arrested alongside her daughter and father of the victims by police operatives from the Township Police Station in Bauchi where a case of maltreatment was reported against them by a non-governmental organisation, Syndicate In Supporting Women And Children Initiative (SISWACHI).

The children, Abubakar Yakubu, 5 and Sumaiya Yakubu, 3, are currently receiving treatment at Tashan Babiye Primary Health Centre in Bauchi metropolis, Learnt.

It was gathered By , that the children's parents had divorced, leaving them in the custody of their stepmother and father.

Speaking to journalists at the hospital, the children's mother, Habiba Sani Khalid, who lives in Bakin Kura area of Bauchi metropolis cried out over the alleged starvation and torture of her two children by their stepmother.

Habiba said she was unaware of the condition of her children until few days ago, alleged that her daughter Sumaiya almost died of torture by her stepmother for reasons best known to her.

According to her, the stepmother had been allegedly starving the children, beating them unnecessarily while the 3 years old girl was being punished with fire by her 18-year-old elder half-sister in the presence of the stepmother as commanded leaving her with no option but to carry out the heinous act on her younger sister.

Habiba further alleged that the elder half-sister used to put burning firewoods on the girl’s back when she is asked to clean her defecation while the stepmother often beat both Sumaiya and her five-year-old brother, Abubakar Yakubu indiscriminately even as she denied them food as and when due.

"The older half-sister of Sumaiya did that in the presence of her mother and their father who were said to be helpless for fair of incurring the wrath of his wife, that was said to have continued until the matter was later exposed by neighbours who could no longer bear the pains of seeing how the children were been maltreated just because their mother is no longer in the house," she narrated.

"It was their father that later called me on phone and asked me to come and pick my children. He said, if I didn’t carry them, he would not bother about their plight because he has other children he cares for. I declined to go and pick the children, so he eventually sent the girl to me. I realized that she was staggering. She asked me for food. I also saw wounds of beating and burns on her body,"

"She was asked what happened to her and she narrated her ordeals. Her relative who also saw the girl’s condition wept and posted her pictures on social media. It went viral and attracted the attention of human rights organizations who came to Bauchi to bring us succour,” she explained.

Habiba who is in her mid 30s is seeking justice for the children saying, “I cannot understand why a human being will treat another human being like this, more so, a 3 years old girl. I want concerned authorities to come to the aid of my children, the pain is too much for me to bear.”

Asked if the father was aware of the situation, she said, “Yes, he was aware, it was him who came to tell me to come over to the house to pick my children or whatever happened to them, it is not his problem and later brought Summaiya to me.”

Human rights activist and Executive Director of (SISWACHI), Hajiya Binta Adamu Ibrahim said that she was called from the organization’s headquarters in Abuja and asked to come over to Bauchi in order to intervene in the matter to ensure justice was done for the victims.

Binta said the organisation had reported the matter to the township police station in Bauchi, which led to the arrest of the victims’ father, stepmother and the elder half-sister.

The doctor in charge of the treatment of the victims at the hospital, Mark Garba, said when the children were brought, they were malnourished and highly dehydrated, adding, however, that their conditions had grossly improved.

Spokesperson of the Bauchi State Police Command, DSP Ahmed Wakili, who confirmed the incident said that the culprits had been charged to court.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/bauchi-housewife-and-her-teenage-daughter-arrested-for-allegedly-subjecting-her-two-stepchildren-to-inhuman-torture-and-starvation.html

The future is female
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by ekuboygood(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
This 18years old girl who could not treated her sister well,mark my word she will have a child soon and see the was they treat her children badly than this,her eyes will open to know the true value of human like,imaging 5years and 3years old children was bather by these heartless lion heart! This is why I always warn every young parents and young lady to love one of their relative no matter where are from,because whatever u do to them they will also do to you,they that sow will reap what they sowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
No nah, this stepmother is a witch!

The food is available what’s the point of doing this nah?

You’ve chased their mother out of her house already, pity the little kids na, they didn’t ask to be born there! cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by iammarvellux(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
The FUTURE Indeed is FEMALE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:
Where is that talkative, arrogant and men hater called Sapphire? She will not see this, you will not see her here.

The father should carry most of the blame because those are his children, his blood. The stepmother has no connection to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
The father is a devil. His blood living with him and going through all those tortures and he did not care until they were almost dead. What a useless man. The future is indeed male.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
What a life.. These kids did not ask to be born into hate and pure undiluted wickedness. The only way those kids head go straight again is to take good care of them, flush their system, load them with rich foods and multivitamins and overdose on love. May God help sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them. / Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos / Zino Ziggy: Father Of Rapper Who Fell To Death From Lagos Apartment Seeks Justic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.