Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics (1414 Views)

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

Please what could it be and what solution can help out

I have also taking several antibiotics, yet no solution am exhausted on how to go about this

Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by AdaSunshine(f): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Never put your mouths where they don't belong!
...but people will never listen.
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by pyyxxaro: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Young lads go just de suck native kpekus anyhow

Use warm water to gaggle ur mouth
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by gfaruk(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Take lemon frequently
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
gfaruk:
Take lemon frequently

Ok thanks would orange be better it is close to me
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Young lads go just de suck native kpekus anyhow

Use warm water to gaggle ur mouth

Have been doing that my doctor asked me to do so, no changes since i started i even use oral wash

And i dont think i have ever done your above statement
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Chiver(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdaSunshine:
Never put your mouths where they don't belong!
...but people will never listen.

So... You mean na BJ cause am sad
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Adalasy: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

Please what could it be and what solution can help out

I have also taking several antibiotics, yet no solution am exhausted on how to go about this

Your doctor is following the lazy man's approach to helping you.

Never return to that doctor again. You clearly have tonsil stones and a very dirty bacteria infested tongue due to an obvious lack of brushing your tongue as you should. The tonsil stones are those white spots at the back of your throat.

This is how to help yourself

1. Gather these items along with cotton swabs (Cotton swabs is also known as cotton bud which you use to clean your ears):

A mirror
A toothbrush
A flashlight
Running water

2. Open your mouth and glow the flashlight down your throat. Doing this in front of a mirror will help you to see the tonsil stones.

3. Stick out your tongue and say, “Ahh!” to tighten up the muscles in the back of your throat. This should help push your tonsils forward to see them better.

4. Run some water on the cotton swab to make it softer and less irritating for your throat. Avoid putting it down on the counter to prevent contamination.

5. Poke at the stones gently with your swab and press on the tonsil stone until you dislocate it. Then, gently pull it out of your mouth with the cotton.

6. Be very gentle as well since bleeding may occur. However, sometimes a little bleeding is normal but you should be careful to minimize it. Remember, cuts and wounds can get infected by the same bacteria that caused the stones.

7. Rinse your mouth out with water to ensure you have removed all of the stones, especially if your saliva feels a little sticky. Just drink water to thin it out.

8. Stop using warm water to gargle. Buy Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother instead, mix a little in water at a time and use it to gargle instead. The acidity of the apple cider helps break down the tonsil stones you couldn't reach or dislodge

9. Develop the habit of brushing your tongue as far back your throat as possible and get a non alcoholic mouthwash to gargle with after brushing.

Signed by me Adalassy
A credible Alternative Medicine Practitioner from Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Adalasy:

Your doctor is following the lazy man's approach to helping you.

Never return to that doctor again. You clearly have tonsil stones and a very dirty bacteria infested tongue due to an obvious lack of brushing your tongue as you should. The tonsil stones are those white spots at the back of your throat.

This is how to help yourself

1. Gather these items along with cotton swabs (Cotton swabs is also known as cotton bud which you use to clean your ears):

A mirror
A toothbrush
A flashlight
Running water

2. Open your mouth and glow the flashlight down your throat. Doing this in front of a mirror will help you to see the tonsil stones.

3. Stick out your tongue and say, “Ahh!” to tighten up the muscles in the back of your throat. This should help push your tonsils forward to see them better.

4. Run some water on the cotton swab to make it softer and less irritating for your throat. Avoid putting it down on the counter to prevent contamination.

5. Poke at the stones gently with your swab and press on the tonsil stone until you dislocate it. Then, gently pull it out of your mouth with the cotton.

6. Be very gentle as well since bleeding may occur. However, sometimes a little bleeding is normal but you should be careful to minimize it. Remember, cuts and wounds can get infected by the same bacteria that caused the stones.

7. Rinse your mouth out with water to ensure you have removed all of the stones, especially if your saliva feels a little sticky. Just drink water to thin it out.

8. Stop using warm water to gargle. Buy Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother instead, mix a little in water at a time and use it to gargle instead. The acidity of the apple cider helps break down the tonsil stones you couldn't reach or dislodge

9. Develop the habit of brushing your tongue as far back your throat as possible and get a non alcoholic mouthwash to gargle with after brushing.

Signed by me Adalassy
A credible Alternative Medicine Practitioner from Ghana.

Thanks sir well appreciated, i can some puses inside my mouth

Can i use alcohol for d mouth wash instead of the apple vinegar

And again sir if i had a bacteria why couldn't the test discover it or is it a viral infection or fungi
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Adalasy: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Thanks sir well appreciated, i can some puses inside my mouth

Can i use alcohol for d mouth wash instead of the apple vinegar

And again sir if i had a bacteria why couldn't the test discover it or is it a viral infection or fungi

It's most likely fungal and not Bacteria related.

You can use Salt water if you cannot afford apple cider. You are not to use alcohol
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Adalasy:

It's most likely fungal and not Bacteria related.

You can use Salt water if you cannot afford apple cider. You are not to use alcohol

Is the lab test not meant to discover any microbes present if any was there

My both tonsils are in pains, the back of throat hss some reddish puses

If i can recover from this i will write out my solutions here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Adalasy: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Is the lab test not meant to discover any microbes present if any was there

My both tonsils are in pains, the back of throat hss some reddish puses

If i can recover from this i will write out my solutions here

I have told you what to do. You already] have a build up of tonsil stones and there is no antifungal or antibacterial that can dislodge that. Manual removal is what works and thereafter the rest can be handled

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Lovinghauwa: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
You can try to eat ginger too, works for any of my throat, gum or cough stuff
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Uglygurl(f): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Do as adviced by Adalasy.
My 2nd son had swollen tonsils last year but was removed surgically.
My 1st son's tonsils are swollen now and i am not financial okay for his surgery.
Last week was hell for him due to pain,he even lost massive weight. We gave him ZITHROMAX by pfizer plus original strepsil that has lemon and honey.
He isn't feeling pain for now
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by gfaruk(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Ok thanks would orange be better it is close to me

Lemon (osanwere)
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by emmaachile2(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Uglygurl:
Do as adviced by Adalasy.
My 2nd son had swollen tonsils last year but was removed surgically.
My 1st son's tonsils are swollen now and i am not financial okay for his surgery.
Last week was hell for him due to pain,he even lost massive weight. We gave him ZITHROMAX by pfizer plus original strepsil that has lemon and honey.
He isn't feeling pain for now

Thanks, how much for the surgery
And did you guys try antibiotics for him too, mine is not working with antibiotics
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Uglygurl(f): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oralissue:

Thanks, how much for the surgery
And did you guys try antibiotics for him too, mine is not working with antibiotics

The surgery was done last year February at the rate of #200,000 at a private hospital.
We couldn't wait for govt hospital and their long processes because my son's tonsils were touching each other thereby causing him to snore loudly,hardly swallows saliva or food,had fever and faces up while sleeping,even keeps his mouth open always!

About the antibiotics,we didn't even know he has anything because that my lil man can endure any pain. Despite all the every morning brushing and all,he never complained about any pain in his throat. It was already severe before he could talk. We wouldn't have opt for private hospital if he complained earlier. Just 4 years old boy oh.

Then my other son that has tonsil right now is the one we gave antibiotics few weeks ago and he isn't feeling any pain.
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Oralissue: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Uglygurl:

The surgery was done last year February at the rate of #200,000 at a private hospital.
We couldn't wait for govt hospital and their long processes because my son's tonsils were touching each other thereby causing him to snore loudly,hardly swallows saliva or food,had fever and faces up while sleeping,even keeps his mouth open always!

About the antibiotics,we didn't even know he has anything because that my lil man can endure any pain. Despite all the every morning brushing and all,he never complained about any pain in his throat. It was already severe before he could talk. We wouldn't have opt for private hospital if he complained earlier. Just 4 years old boy oh.

Then my other son that has tonsil right now is the one we gave antibiotics few weeks ago and he isn't feeling any pain.

Thanks,
Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by choxcity: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2021
THIS MIGHT JUST BE SOMEONE'S LAST HOPE.
The Healing Streams program with Pastor Chris where people receive their healing by participating online is very close, Kindly register yourself, family members, friends and neighbors for Healing Stream. Use this link:

https:///364ZvgC

Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by kayphyzee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Uglygurl:

Good afternoon. My second son was recently examined by an ENT who advised us to go for a procedure but his fees are quite high. Where did you take your son for this procedure?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics by Uglygurl(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayphyzee:

Good afternoon. My second son was recently examined by an ENT who advised us to go for a procedure but his fees are quite high. Where did you take your son for this procedure?

Owerri,imo state

(1) (Reply)

Poor Performances In Bed . / Itching Of The Nipple / Nafdac,the Bottled Water Companies Or The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.