Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Meaning Of Interview. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Interview. (165 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Interview. by happy200(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Look, if i know and i did not tell you, i owe you.
If i tell you and you didn't listen i don't owe you.
If i write you didn't read or did not see it. I don't owe you.

Back to the topic.
"THE MEANING OF INTERVIEW"
If i invite you for an interview. It simply means that i want to hear from you directly apart from what's on paper.
It means i want to know your mental capability. And that's all.
If you proove otherwise, you are disqualified and no amount of beg or prayers will save you because you are not mentally fit for that.

I'm writing this because some people go for interview "pre-recorded" before you say good morning to them. They would have gone far answering and explaining many things that is out of the point.

Example (1) Good morning is good morning. How are you is either i'm fine or not fine.

Example (2) If you go for visa Interview, why not tell them what you are going for and how you want to go about it.
That will save you from many dramas.
If they accept you fine, if they don't. You just move on.
Thank you
Re: The Meaning Of Interview. by SMI2020: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Visa interview? Just move on? For this Obodo-UAR??

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari's Govt Allegedly Sponsored Adamu Garba's Crowwe App / The "Time Bomb Of Hunger And Food Scarcity In Nigeria / Msmes Awards: We Are Encouraged By Innovation, Resilience Of Young Nigerians- Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.