Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 (19943 Views)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by YoungboyNBA(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Viktorinox2:

You may have just exposed asaba to Fulani attack. Fulani don't want to see a peaceful city

Oga relax........ Boasting aside. There are men around my area who have sworn to show Nigerians especially the Fulani/Hausa that craze for Delta costs, The whole north no go fit afford am self. I have seen amunitions ready, he was an ex militant as I knew but it looks like he is still a militant. He also told me missiles are ready too that before the Fulani came with their threats, they were already prepared. He said they(militants) know once Fulani shows up with their nonsense, their means of lively hood will be gone forever, because attention will be shifted to the Fulanis menace. This one no be them say them say, he showed my guns, as in guns, military no get those guns. Fulanis one come make them come, I pity their beautiful wives and children who will be sacrificed to riverine deities.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Odunolumide(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Owo eco....hmm!
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
courtesy of France......
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Cnach: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Before 2027 the naira would have been so useless.
Something like; 1dollar==5000 naira
We would have no option than embrace the west African currency with open arms...
With the way things are going now I pray we don't have to wait till 2027 to divide this country

No nah
Once this badluck-never do well off his Wi-Fi every issue will die natural death. Just watch
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by KangaIye: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Confused set of people
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Daniel1991(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
I need help please.
Any amount ?
God bless you
0010035334 gtb Daniel
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Kimjongun: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jas80:
Na wa. The black race is really something

The black race is lazy a very high percentage of us don't know how to do that effectively. Lazy and greedy
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Gjmff: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Unserious nations
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by OgaSeun: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Oga relax........ Boasting aside. There are men around my area who have sworn to show Nigerians especially the Fulani/Hausa that craze for Delta costs, The whole north no go fit afford am self. I have seen amunitions ready, he was an ex militant as I knew but it looks like he is still a militant. He also told me missiles are ready too that before the Fulani came with their threats, they were already prepared. He said they(militants) know once Fulani shows up with their nonsense, their means of lively hood will be gone forever, because attention will be shifted to the Fulanis menace. This one no be them say them say, he showed my guns, as in guns, military no get those guns. Fulanis one come make them come, I pity their beautiful wives and children who will be sacrificed to riverine deities.

Na so so mouth.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by LegalWolf: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Unserious people that absolutely have no idea of the urgency of 21st century economic realities! 2027 will soon come and they'll postpone it again.

I know for a fact that Nigeria is one of those holding this laudable development down. But we should think and push for this reforms. It pays us in the long run.

And on an unrelated note: The world is moving towards inclusion/integration and making the earth a global village. Yet, some people are drifting and want to standing alone. Are they not familiar with 21st century reality?

1 Like

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by jacobnel(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Unserious Region

fergie0o1:
The new eco currency was meant to have been launched in 2020

Countries that already share the CFA started their own reforms

Bloomberg

1 Like

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by kraftysprouts: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
So each part of Africa will use different currency
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dead on arrival!
It's never going to see the light of the day.

Why? If Nigerians can't work without encumbrances in those countries,
and no free movement of goods and services, then it's a sheer waste of
time having jamboree meetings and conferences.

How many of you can speak French?
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by NewBeijing(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
That thing can not work considering the economy of various couturiers.
Moreover Nigeria has refused to open it's boarders
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
fergie0o1:
The new eco currency was meant to have been launched in 2020

Countries that already share the CFA started their own reforms

Bloomberg

All because of Nigeria's fumbling economy

Very sad

At this rate Nigeria will gain nothing from Afcfta
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by sulaak(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
In the age of digital currency, this will never happen
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by brownbib(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Out of 380m people in west africa, Nigeria has about 200m , a conservative number as claimed by Mr President. #giantofafrica.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
We all need to wake up from our dreams and murder these African Leaders who want to loot until Africa as a currency has no value even for the Chinese angry
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by briggson07(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Africa and latancy they can even delay rapture if the date were to be known
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Ejioforloaded1: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
I think it should be a crypto currency
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by BadEnglish(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bunch of unserious elements
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Cousin9999: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
It will be interesting to see how this impacts trade. Man, I hope the crooked politicians don't mess this up. It could be really great, and develop into something awesome.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Danking1: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Anti christ loading oh lord may i make heaven at last in jesus name amen
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by BigBashiru: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yankee101:
Yep. France tried hijacking it

exactly! It was france meddling in it that caused, to a large extent, the postponement.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by od501: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
Abeg, as for me it's much better it's shifted until Bubu is out.
I don't care about what anyone's opinion is but I know, The next Government will restore The Lost Glory.

Meanwhile

To thoss saying I am exposing Asaba to risks..... With the photo below.......

Boasting aside. There are men around my area who have sworn to show Nigerians especially the Fulani/Hausa that craze for Delta costs, The whole north no go fit afford am self. I have seen amunitions ready, he was an ex militant as I knew but it looks like he is still a militant. He also told me missiles are ready too that before the Fulani came with their threats, they were already prepared. He said they(militants) know once Fulani shows up with their nonsense, their means of lively hood will be gone forever, because attention will be shifted to the Fulanis menace. This one no be them say them say, he showed my guns, as in guns, military no get those guns. Fulanis one come make them come, I pity their beautiful wives and children who will be sacrificed to riverine deities. Arewa pronounced in my language means.... " They will lay dearly ". Craze for Delta no be child's play, we dey find any opportunity to show and if Fulanis wants to sacrifice their selves for that cause. So be it.

U are funny sir lol...but Don’t worry. No rush, em go reach everybody. grin
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Except France accept and approve the take off of the eco currency, all efforts will be in vain!
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Viktorinox2(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

thats interesting sir
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
LAfricana:
The earlier, the better. That way, we can leave behind the doom of the Naira. Welcome development. Before then, we should adopt crypto.

To anyone reading this, if you can, and you should, keep your funds in USD, and have a benchmark on how much you will have in Nigerian banks. The storm is close, the first hit will be your savings in Nigerian banks. There was a time they said they want to start lending monies from dormant account and National assembly passed a law to that effect, more foolish moves will be made soon. I gave you heads up. Dangote and other reasonable ppl are already moving their funds
I gave you heads up

||||||||||||||||||||
HOW SECURED IS YOUR VEHICLE?

THE RATE OF VEHICLE THEFT IS ON THE INCREASE, GET A VEHICLE TRACKING UNIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE AND HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND YOU DESERVE.

* Demobilizer * Real-time position tracking * All destinations playback * Geofence * Mileage * Tamper proof * Mobile app tracking * Cloud based app * 1 years warranty
Just 20K
See reviews and contact here ------> https://www.nairaland.com/6549763/20k-car-gps-tracker-live

How do I contact you. I'm in Abuja.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by shevi4mb(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
I guess by that time, they would have made sure, with the help of the bad governance of Nigeria, make the naira equal to naira, so they can introduce their nonsense currency that will be printed by France, their slave masters...mtchwww, Shame on the so called GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by BigBashiru: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
briggson07:
Africa and latancy they can even delay rapture if the date were to be known

this I agree with completely!!
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Except France accept and approve the take off of the eco currency, all efforts will be in vain!

sad reality. the grip of France on Africa needs to be broken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.