Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 (20119 Views)

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Somaliland: regional council meeting fight chairman and dupity fighting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Josywhyte: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Out of that 389 million population, Nigeria has over 200 million. Thank God say before then Bubu go don off so that we go know peace else him fit run one backyard matter wey go put us for more kasala
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Josywhyte: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
Abeg, as for me it's much better it's shifted until Bubu is out.
I don't care about what anyone's opinion is but I know, The next Government will restore The Lost Glory.

Meanwhile

To thoss saying I am exposing Asaba to risks..... With the photo below.......

Boasting aside. There are men around my area who have sworn to show Nigerians especially the Fulani/Hausa that craze for Delta costs, The whole north no go fit afford am self. I have seen amunitions ready, he was an ex militant as I knew but it looks like he is still a militant. He also told me missiles are ready too that before the Fulani came with their threats, they were already prepared. He said they(militants) know once Fulani shows up with their nonsense, their means of lively hood will be gone forever, because attention will be shifted to the Fulanis menace. This one no be them say them say, he showed my guns, as in guns, military no get those guns. Fulanis one come make them come, I pity their beautiful wives and children who will be sacrificed to riverine deities. Arewa pronounced in my language means.... " They will lay dearly ". Craze for Delta no be child's play, we dey find any opportunity to show and if Fulanis wants to sacrifice their selves for that cause. So be it.

Easy make government no come for you. Wetin your left hand dey do make right hand no see am. E get why

1 Like

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
We move
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by rhames(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
fergie0o1:
The new eco currency was meant to have been launched in 2020

Countries that already share the CFA started their own reforms

Bloomberg

The French used the Ivoirien President to spoil the show three years ago as a result of Anti French sentiments across the Africa.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Machinegun91(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Faraday1997:

Yeah bro.... Actually we where told to register on a certain app here at Abuja. I have been paid in this eco 6 lumi currency but can't convert it to naira
guy link me up abeg .
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by executive12: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by olmoRoc: 3:13am On Jun 21, 2021
They proposed a lunch in the mid 80s, which was not realized. They should just forget about the who charade.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by LAfricana(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

How do I contact you. I'm in Abuja.

Contact on my signature. You can also check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6549763/20k-car-gps-tracker-live
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Chigold101(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2021
Machinegun91:
The currency is currently in Abuja
It's possible because French countries in West Africa has changed the name of their CFA to Eco.
So if you have seen any Eco its from the francophone countries of West Africa
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by bixton(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
stunnert:
I'm actually looking forward to this, because I have a feeling it will cripple the value of dollar here in Nigeria if its exchange rate is better than that of naira

Already CFA=Naira..........of what value do you think the naira will have in future that will cripple the dollar value.......or are you referring to another dollar currency maybe the Zimbabwe dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by showafrica(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Ade3131:

Are you for real?

BTW out of the 380 million people in West Africa, Nigeria alone has 200 million people.

It is well oo

... And the 200m people are caged with ak47, any one wey try to escape will receive a bullet.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Noah13: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Faraday1997:

Yeah bro.... Actually we where told to register on a certain app here at Abuja. I have been paid in this eco 6 lumi currency but can't convert it to naira
Any way forward for how the currency can be utilized?
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by panafrican(m): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2021
There is something many people do NOT understand. This Eco stuff is nothing but a trick Allassane Ouattara , the illegal immigrant from Burkina Faso is using to stay in power in Côte d'Ivoire with the backing of the French. That criminal ran for an unconstitutional 3rd term in 2020 after promising to Europeans ( and mainly to the French ) that once elected he would push for Eco . Macron used that argument to convince the EU in support of Ouattara. The guy was reelected, now he is preparing to run for a 4th term in 2025 . So him and the French mafia pushed Euro back to 2027 , in order to continue plundering Ivory coast.
Nigeria would be better off siding with those opposed to Ouattara's grip on power otherwise he will continue creating uncertainty in with this Eco nonse.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by Donkene02: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Is the Eco same thing with the Eco 6 Lumi that we are hearing about too? Pls someone should clarify.
Re: West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 by BigBashiru: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Jas80:
Na wa. The black race is really something

my dear the currency launch was blocked by France... just Google "eco currency launch block france" for details.... it's because France is opposed to it and made manoeuvres to block it to remain in control of its African colonies that it was postponed.

it's because the black race is great that they decided to form colonies here!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine / Russia-Ukraine War: US re-opens Embassy In Kyiv Three Months After Closure / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.