Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (727 Views)

Women Can Only Submit To Real Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 7victor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: . by Juliusmomoh: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
A
Re: . by 7victor(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: . by Babara1994(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
SIMP
Re: . by ceede2: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
7victor:
I noticed that when I was teaching in secondary schools,if the head of the department was a female,I submitted more to her than I submitted to a male.

The females were not more lenient than the males.

Infact,most females were more strict and harder than the males.

The issue was not that they were lenient or strict.

It was just that I like female leadership.

Also, I discovered that if groups were formed,I will only want to enter the group whose head is a woman.

Every where I go,if there is an election into any position,I only vote for women.

In my University,I voted for a lady during faculty presidential election.

She won the presidential election.

The last school I taught, the vice principal was a woman.

Because of the way I was submissive, she normally asked me to do some works whenever other teachers either refused to do the work or were absent from the work they were supposed to do.

Like if a teacher did not come to the class and the class was noisy, she would call me to come and stay with the students.

If a teacher was absent from his exams invigilation, she would ask me to do it.

Whatever she said teachers should do,I was always the first to do it.

I discovered that it is always very easy for me to submit to a woman than to a man.

I believe that most men find it easier to submit to women than to their fellow men

What do you think of this?

Pu**y ass Niggar.
Re: . by josh123(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
If u marry ur wife go control u last last
Re: . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
ceede2:
Pu**y ass Niggar.

Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Do you have fetish?
As in BDSM kinda fetism?
Re: . by Jman06(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your name is SIMPson

But I think some guys are like that sha. They feel intimidated by fellow males and get defensive in return. But if a lady is involved, they get wimpy and submissive, maybe because they feel the lady is not a challenge to their egos.

That's the psychology of some guys, but they're all SIMPS.

1 Like

Re: . by 7victor(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
M

(1) (Reply)

Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh / Bbnaija: Cross Break Down In Tears Immediately Saskay Was Evicted(vid)&(pic) / Am I The Only One Addicted To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.