Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Evil Advisers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Advisers (185 Views)

What If God Was The Evil One? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Advisers by Missyajoke(f): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
I cover this thread with the blood of Jesus. Amen
Good evening everyone, the title of my message is the evil Advisers. An example drawn from the scripture is Aithopel. Aithopel wasn't a good advisers but an evil Adviser and he was the one giving Absalom bad advices on How to defeat the King David. We can see from the scripture that Aithopel ended up committing suicide and Absalom was killed. There some advices that some will give you out of envy and Pure wickedness in order to pull you down and in order to Disgrace you. A lot of Destinies has been destroyed by evil advisers, a lot of families has been scattered by evil advicers and a Lot of people have been killed by evil advicers. Some will give you advice they can never give themselves. From the scriptures we can see that David prayed and told God to make Aithopel advicers come to bought. God gave David the wisdom to be able to identify the enemy which was Aithopel fast enough. A lot of people have been killed one way or another by people giving them evil advices. Your close relatives, friends e.t.c will give you evil advices to frustrate you and make you derail from God's plan and purpose and it's up to you to identify evil advices and not yield them. They know you don't have a Job yet and they're asking you to buy a car did they expect you to steal, kill or what, those are the kinds of questions that make people start seeking for alternatives from the wrong sources. If you're part of those giving evil advices to people stop before God's Judgement locate you.

Shalom

Prayer: Father Lord let me not yield any evil advice that will destroy my destiny.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Advisers by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

I cover this thread with the blood of Jesus. Amen
Good evening everyone, the title of my message is the evil Advisers. An example drawn from the scripture is Aithopel. Aithopel wasn't a good advisers but an evil Adviser and he was the one giving Absalom bad advices on How to defeat the King David. We can see from the scripture that Aithopel ended up committing suicide and Absalom was killed. There some advices that some will give you out of envy and Pure wickedness in order to pull you down and in order to Disgrace you.
The blood of Jesus Christ was given you for one purpose and one purpose only and this by Jesus Christ, the one whose blood it is. That purpose is for drinking in remembrance of Him. lipsrsealed

Deciding instead to cover or bath yourself and everythng else in His blood is not of Him and is born of pagan ideas - antichrist. By these acts, people heap curses on themselves thinking they serve God better by there vain acts. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy / Priests Of Abakaliki Diocese Rejoice With Their New Bishop (video) / What Jesus Christ Said About Tithe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.