Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral (119138 Views)

Popular Marketer, Paola Audrey Says Mercy Wasn’t Signed As Moet Ambassador / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Barely Few Hours After Launch, Linda Ikeji’s TV Goes Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Bobxin: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
WriterNig:

The video is right up there.

I tire o
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
I simply came to see what Righteousness89 will have to say about dis.. sad
Let me start searching for his comments.. sad cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by femo86(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
It is nothing new.....

Nude festival dey Germany
Ladies in bikini everywhere during summer
Naija babes self no carry last
Oga patapata of dem all is Internet which u can easily see toto or whatever u want to see....

So, it is nothing new
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Bahamas95(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
It was intentional judging by how she looked at the camera.

Anyways I don't see it as a big deal, she will still go to the beach wearing bikini which is more revealing.

Women are the most confused people on earth. You will mistakenly walk into a girl wearing pant in her room and she will quickly rush to cover herself.....This same girl will later wear pant in the pool/beach and upload the picture on social media for the whole world to see. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by AuroraB(f): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola Badmus see your life.
This woman is 60 but we'd pick her over you any day.
Nwamaikpe!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by FashionCookie(f): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
If you watch Italian TV, you'll know this is nothing.
Their presenters and reporters are hoes.

Next are Latinos. Spainish, Mexican presenters and weather forecast girls flash their wares all the time.

Most of them are failed models and still crave to be bikini-clad.

Why you dey talk like this? I thought Nigerian ladies were the hoes? Why are yiu giving that accolade to the white women? I thought they were next to angles?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
FashionCookie:

Why you dey talk like this? I thought Nigerian ladies were the hoes? Why are yiu giving that accolade to the white women? I thought they were next to angles?

Please go and bite your husband (if any) and leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by WoundedLamb: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
If you watch Italian TV, you'll know this is nothing.
Their presenters and reporters are hoes.

Next are Latinos. Spainish, Mexican presenters and weather forecast girls flash their wares all the time.

Most of them are failed models and still crave to be bikini-clad.
Everybody is a hoe to you guys. Only the men are saints.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Everybody is a hoe to you guys. Only the men are saints.

When she went commando under a flowy gown and spread her legs open at camera level, are you saying that a 60 year old veteran who's probably spent more time in front of a camera than I have spent on earth doesn't know what would happen?

I want your honest answer. Please don't stutter.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by spinna: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
60!? wow..

what a perverted and jobless set of pple.. that was an innocent leg crossing na
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
May God help our generation. Something a normal person would just overlook. Must they make a mountain out of its molehill? undecided

Overlook??
Dats a Pussy being exposed you talking about, bro!!
Don't you know a Pussy can do and Undo?? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Kraspo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chloraseptic:
She looks to good for a 60yr old lady
My thoughts exactly. She looks hot for that age. cool
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kraspo:

Italian & Russian women have no rivals on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
See as her face bend. Wowo
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kraspo:

Hot go where?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

How did u arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Overlook??
Dats a Pussy being exposed you talking about, bro!!
Don't you know a Pussy can do and Undo?? cool cool

I saw the video & there's no pussy anywhere. How would such an adult leave home in a gown with no pants?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
spinna:
60!? wow..

what a perverted and jobless set of pple.. that was an innocent leg crossing na

At 60years, are u saying she doesn't no when her private part is exposed? At 60years doesn't she no how to sit or dress properly?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Peppysco: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eniola Badmus see your life.
This woman is 60 but we'd pick her over you any day.

Body shaming is never a good thing. Alright, let me play your game. This woman is 60 years and she still looks gorgeous, I bet I would pick her over your 50+ mother. Oya, how you take feel now?
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by MrMacinterchi1: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I didn't even see anything wrong with the video.
it's just confusing. Just that someone crossed her legs , it became news people fuss about.

O di egwu
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nonsense

Babes wey dey butt naked man dey nearly almost see the intestine for xvideos na im Una dey yarn about for nothing wey even show well here

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
When den no go dress well nko mtchew
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Women and hoeism re 5&6 grin grin

I zoomed ooo, nah white something I saw grin grin Ike gwuu kpam kpam
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by hush15: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjg7KAM3trw

The Sun UK || RT News
Na wa o. I even thought the cross legging thing was about somebody kicking the bucket, why should this even be a topic!
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by FashionCookie(f): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Please go and bite your husband (if any) and leave me alone.

Hahahaha...oh sorry. I struck a nerve! Radarada!
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by kheny12(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Russian,Ukraine and Arab women.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by AuroraBrls: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
She truly was not wearing anything underneath

You have to really pause and zoom the video to notice

That's not professional, probably deliberate, women do crazy things

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
FashionCookie:

Hahahaha...oh sorry. I struck a nerve! Radarada!

You go fear striking a nerve na. I dey my dey b4 you dey cry dey quote me with epistles of how women are not hoes bla bla bla.

Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by Jeetech01(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
60 years and still looking gorgeous.

I clap hand for you ma.
Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
kheny12:
Russian,Ukraine and Arab women.

wink tongue
Chai guy!

Arab Alhajas are the sweetest. Just raise dat hijab & alhamdullilahi!! grin grin chei Gaskiya Bororo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral by alezzy13: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
If you paused and zoomed in. . .

You're a pervert. Simple. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.