Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? (346 Views)

Nigeria Lecturer Narrates How Bank Denied Him N5m Loan Due To Poor Salary / Get Your Smart Number In 48 Hours e.g. 0800080000 / I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by NaijaSideHustle: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hi, everyone. This is not a long story it storytelling.

I lost my dad and there's an official task that needs to be carried out, where do you think I can get a loan of N5million in 48 hrs, with the interest rate?. :

Source of refunds: a landed property.
Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by Baawaa(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't understand, you lost your dad you still want to waste resources you don't have

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by NaijaSideHustle: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Baawaa:
I don't understand, you lost your dad you still want to waste resources you don't have

Baba. You can ignore those ones for now. The dead is not the issue. This money is not for burial. There's an official task that needs to be sort out fast...
Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by AroOkigbo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ask your Bank

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by josh123(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
NaijaSideHustle:
Hi, everyone. This is not a long story it storytelling.

I lost my dad and there's an official task that needs to be carried out, where do you think I can get a loan of N5million in 48 hrs, with the interest rate?. :

Source of refunds: a landed property.
why not go to a bank and use the land as collateral
Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by psucc(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
In Nigeria you need a loan of N5m in 48hrs? I am sorry even in a month I am not sure the transaction will be completed except there are some underhand deals.

Just take a walk to your bank. Something tangible will come out but not so urgent.
Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by lilvicky68(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sorry for the loss.. financial institutions would come in handy..
Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by NaijaSideHustle: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
psucc:
In Nigeria you need a loan of N5m in 48hrs? I am sorry even in a month I am not sure the transaction will be completed except there are some underhand deals.

Just take a walk to your bank. Something tangible will come out but not so urgent.

That's the issue with banks. Might take weeks.
Re: Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? by SimplePlan34: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Branch loan app

(1) (Reply)

Who Trusts Lucwaizy? / Help Please, I'm Confuse / How Do I Sell My Business And Formulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.