Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business (787 Views)

Nigeria Lecturer Narrates How Bank Denied Him N5m Loan Due To Poor Salary / Urgent: Please Where Can I Get N5M Loan In 48 Hrs, With Interest? / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business by ackifemmy(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
I have HND in Real estate management and Valuation from Moshood Abiola Polythenic

I need a N5m loan to boost my house relocation business within Lagos and Ogun State

I rent trucks to satisfy my customer and 95% of the revenue goes to the truck owners

I've been in the business for 3 years

I will pay back in less than 12 months

I'm a father of 2 pls help my future God bless you
Re: I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Just like that, and you didn't even state any perfected collateral or how you'd generate funds for repayment.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business by 4godsake: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=ackifemmy post=88247719]I have HND in Real estate management and Valuation from Moshood Abiola Polythenic

I need a N5m loan to boost my house relocation business within Lagos and Ogun State

I rent trucks to satisfy my customer and 95% of the revenue goes to the truck owners

I've been in the business for 3 years

I will pay back in less than 12 months

I'm a father of 2 pls help my future God bless you

Send ur proposal to presto67@live.co.UK for consideration.

1 Like

Re: I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business by ackifemmy(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sent Sir, please check your inbox.. I await a positive responce from you..
Re: I Need N5m Loan To Boost My Relocation Business by goakky2010: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you have a bank statement that clearly shows your business transaction inflows for the last six months, then chat mW up. You can get it in less than 10 days with very low interest. But hope your business and residence are located in Lagos? ( whatsapp me on 08037705228). Regards.

(1) (Reply)

THREAD: How To Quickly Turn YOUR Spare Time Into Daily Passive Income / Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. / High Rate Of Scam In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.