Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout (60970 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Rotten billions Of naira discovered In Hideout 6-yrs After It Was Looted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by GreenArrow1(m): 5:06am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
You are right. That he belongs to one cult group or the other automatically disqualifies him from being an IPOB miscreant. You are too wise, aswearugad grin

Brutality! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
All dismissed security agents are a menace to the society and should be put behind bars or killed...

Point of correction; all Nigerian security agents are a menace to the society...

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by godwinkessi: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
All dismissed security agents are a menace to the society and should be put behind bars or killed instead of throwing them back into the society. This guy didn't resign voluntarily from the Nigerian army. He committed a grave/unpardonable offence, hence the dismissal. The military does not dismiss their own just like that...

The progress recorded so far in Imo state is as a result of the undaunting support our police got from the good people of Imo. This is a sign that Igbos don't love or can't withstand bloodshed for long. The cheering of these miscreants we have been seeing all over the internet was done out of fear and a lil bit of ignorance...but now, the peace loving Igbos have overcome it...

Chukwu Okike Abiama bless the peace loving Igbos..

That won’t still stop God from punishing u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by OnionBandit(f): 5:44am On Jun 21, 2021
godwinkessi:

That won’t still stop God from punishing u
Which Kain wahala be this? Is it not too early to be trolling me, Chocho?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BSsniffer: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2021
gwarotango:
'Match and die' was caught hiding in the celling compartment of his residence? LMAO grin grin

They always running

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Why was he sacked from the N.A.? Was his crime worse than those committed by the repentant boko haramites who are now in the Nigerian army?

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by godwinkessi: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
Which Kain wahala be this? Is it not too early to be trolling me, Chocho?

I’m sorry bout that. It still doesn’t change anything. God go still punish u

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by kingthreat(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I don't argue with people who don't engage in critical thinking. That beret he wore is worn by axemen and not ESN. The police in a hurry to paint their narrative forgot to remove the beret from his head. I won't dignify you with a reply again.

Modified

PS - I never said he was innocent in my first comment. I only said it was a false narrative , cos the police had earlier stated it was members of the ESN that carried out the jail break.
I've not seen a government that thrives on propaganda like this present government. This is the worst government in the history of Nigerian democracy

I noticed the beret too. Two obvious things about the guy is that he is an ex-soldier and also an axeman. In a bid to act as if they are winning the war against IPOB, he was also labelled ESN.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Waterysperm: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
This report is false. From the pictures I can see it's clearly not true. The Nigerian police arrested an axe lord or a temple axeman and put the gun on him to justify their false narrative.

God bless you Sir. You get eyes and can make use of it. They arrested an Egede man and tagged him an ESN member. That Beret won by that man shows he is an NBM member and not ESN as they want us to believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Charmingrascal(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
I keep saying this their oath of secrecy is not really strong.
Their covers are easily blown, some of their members they arrested are talking like parrot.

What happened to "Biafra or death"

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BKayy: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
IMSU should check their students registry for missing student

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by ivolt: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Now match him to jail for life.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Nuelito: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
Ayam just speechless ontop dx matter
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by greenguy: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Who are they working for?

What is the interest of a gang that breaks 1500 people out of jail?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by jojothunder: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Good one
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by BabaOneChance: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:
All dismissed security agents are a menace to the society and should be put behind bars or killed instead of throwing them back into the society. This guy didn't resign voluntarily from the Nigerian army. He committed a grave/unpardonable offence, hence the dismissal. The military does not dismiss their own just like that...

The progress recorded so far in Imo state is as a result of the undaunting support our police got from the good people of Imo. This is a sign that Igbos don't love or can't withstand bloodshed for long. The cheering of these miscreants we have been seeing all over the internet was done out of fear and a lil bit of ignorance...but now, the peace loving Igbos have overcome it...

Simplyleo:
I disagree with this report.

Onion thieves are stronger than Nigeria security agents, no single security agent dares this.

So how come he was arrested?

Fake news. undecided

Your vegetable of a presidiot has refused to restructure Nigeria. What is he really afraid of? Will restructuring restore the lost brains of his zombies or erase the cursed Islamic dot on their foreheads?

Let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by IvarDboneless: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
I disagree with this police report.. always trying to prove to the public they are active while on the other side they are the real criminals in disguise. Bail is never free..demons in black

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Meteng: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Conner44:
this name strong sha.

the wild squirrel decries the shame that after transversing forests and bushes, large and small, his head still winds up in the soup pot of a hunters wife
Great and timely proverb there bro
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
believe anyhting that comes from the Nigeria police at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by SANDAT(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
The government is only helping in getting rid of the bad eggs in the east. The east will be much safer than the rest of Nigeria after all these arrests.
OneCorner:
They arrested him because he’s Igbo
This government is just too biased against us
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by 10mobile: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
OnionBandit:

Zara Onyinye, the herdswoman.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Maski87: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Whenever the capture arm roba,the will make up tory to make him look important and say he is ipob or ESN
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by MosayA: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Match and do wetin?

I fear who no fear this name o
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by Johncuppa(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Joy of generation, someonce son, brother, uncle, future husband and father got engaged in activity that is shameful as this.
Who will be proud of him?

And not as if they will not regret their actions when finally caught.

Shun evil, it has no gain.
Or pity your love ones at least.
We are here for a purpose, destiny and on assignment.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by pickatyouu: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2021
What a name. Match and die, as him escape him no use him second chance well. Him go rot in jail this time
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout by rummmy: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Merely looking at this picture,you will know he is not a real solder....so how did he operate or disguised as a Nigerian soldier with this outfit?.many things are not adding up here abeg.
That boot seems to be bigger than him..
Them for add missiles as sophisticated weapons found on him.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.