Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) (54370 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Elock1:
cry
Why do people undergo surgery.. I'm yet to decode

Insecurities and low self esteem are the major causes. What do I know lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by gojgyt: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Honestly it's a free world, e no concern anyone

2 Likes

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Lol... People come online to criticize other people life. It baffles me why. Wishing you a quick and successful surgery Nina... Your choice Your life.

3 Likes

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by ambivert27(f): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2021
If you have been observant, you see more ladies with big yansh these days. Funny enough, ladies and guys that criticised her would love to own that sexy figure.

Why do you think people love Nengi and Mercy?

Yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Theicecode(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Theicecode(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Doradorwa:
[s]Lol... People come online to criticize other people life. It baffles me why. Wishing you a quick and successful surgery Nina... Your choice Your life.[/s]
I despise fake peeps
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Femeto: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Gbo gbo ehh lo shi ma explode. If e no explode e go implode.

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by gafman222: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
OsusTroller:
This shameless olosho LovePeddler

Where is miracle sef?
Where is miracle oo? The guy just went silent
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Theicecode:
I despise fake peeps
lol... This life ain't long... And I live it to please myself and no one else. I also love people who adopt such philosophy...

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Ishilove: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2021
So what do we with ironing board nyash do now?
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by ONESON1(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
OsusTroller:

Where is miracle sef?

She don married born bikin, your miracle is still single and fucklicking around

Who loose who win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by GlobalWay: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
In another news, it was medically confirmed sometimes ago that this terrible disease started becoming common when people started sucking Private Part underneath, similar to HIV started among Homosexuals contacting it from excreter that body wanted to eject, became common in America in 1981, then spread to all other parts of the World. P to V and Fingering can do far more better than using Mouth that carries sacred Power of Creation. What is some human beings problem sef? Just as it was hard for you to stop fornication which many still enjoy as common sin, the must stop this self-destructive Sin and enlighten your Spouse that you both must stop this Pervations before it becomes too late. This is why the End Time Church as become so Powerless and pressed in on all side. As a Pastor Mrs or Christian, how can you use your mouth to suck Pennis or smelly menstruation producing Virginna and still Pray on people's head on Sunday. Some gullible folks do it because of hell-bound pastors that do such. Follow JESUS not marine agent Pastors.
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Please what could it be and what solution can help out

2 Likes

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2021
Romanoff:
So we are making this the norm?
Apparently. Sad.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by SMI2020: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2021
muystoy:
This girl no fine again walahi, and I used to seriously crush on her

Na now her face make sense.. Before the looked like pear
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by akeeng: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Vanity
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Jeetech01(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
For what, for the sake of beauty.

God help her
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Elock1:
cry
Why do people undergo surgery.. I'm yet to decode.

It's not like she was ugly or bad looking.

It's called inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2021
dlaw70:
Puna business seem to be the only booming business presently in naijais .

grin grin jigi, need for dick

UY PUSSY grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Prettylima(f): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=dlaw70 post=102925782][/quote]
You lied what about bandit ?
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Unnatural people stink me off, don't know why
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by jojothunder: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Some people don't appreciate how God created them, forgetting that one day they will die.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Ayo2004: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
After oil and politics,clitocurrency has been the most profitable business in the country grin
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Hoes and low self esteem are like 5&6. Even with all the fake looks to front, they're all insecure, incompetent, faithless, dumb sluts underneath, only good to be used and discarded as fast as u can undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Sinmply because dick will never seize to rise from time to time
dlaw70:
Puna business seem to be the only booming business presently in naijais .

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
No big deal in enhancing your body is that is what you want but No matter the enhancement, a time will come when your body no go enhance again.

Be wise.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by owobokiri(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Romanoff:
So we are making this the norm?
They have normalized it..
Thought I was the only one worried about this..
It's now a cultural fad!
You need to go under the knife to announce your arrival...
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by MoIbrahim: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2021
OsusTroller:

Where is miracle sef?

Miracle don japa tey tey
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Raychee(f): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2021
It's for attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Ex, Chioma Shares Sexy Video While On Vacation In Dubai: Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception / Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.