Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) (54345 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Thank God I have exhausted all my RIPs. No one should expect any from me when you all begin to suffer from strange health issues.

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2021
Insecure people.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Bahun(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2021
This gender Sha
infoxpress:
Reality TV star, Nina, undergoes plastic surgery. She shared photos of herself posing with her doctor. She also shared a video of herself in the hospital with her fellow reality TV star, Koko.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWlDaGAIay/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q63b0EgAlw
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2021
I won't be surprised if that doctor don "collect" him share.

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2021
OsusTroller:
This shameless olosho LovePeddler

Where is miracle sef?
Shameless village boy
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by tunize(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

My sister, I don’t know oo. I don’t see anything wrong in plastic surgery though. For example if someone had a bad accident that destroyed the person’s body, I think doing plastic surgery can help the person have a normal life. But these days, many people do it for the wrong reasons.
E nor tire you 2mro if dem don see waitn dem dey see inside based on side effects you see dem begging for funds upandan like wen they were busy flexn and doing some crazy things they invited ppl to join.

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Quahl: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2021
was she involved in an accident?
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by LisaAnne(f): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
They do surgery and be looking like teletubbies with thin legs and oversized butt

4 Likes

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by LisaAnne(f): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
They do surgery and be looking like teletubbies with thin legs and oversized butt
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by MisfitHPG: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Bahamas95:
I won't be surprised if that doctor don "collect" him share.
doctor fit,but useless tout like and your brothers no fit..shame of you and your useless poor prick
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Romanoff:
So we are making this the norm?

It's being a norm for over 25years mam.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Patoski7(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Mehn which day France vs Portugal go play self
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Innomoney: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2021
How do we come in? There are personal issues that should be treated as such.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by StUriah(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Is pussiee buying, hiring, renting, or borrowing really worth it?

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2021
Can't they just do all these shits in silence and keep shut!?
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by OsusTroller: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Shameless village boy
Are you mistaken me for your father?
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by OsusTroller: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2021
MisfitHPG:
I am a very useless OSU pig,she is an olosho but I and my useless father and brothers can not afford her even if we contribute for a year
Exactly
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Adabestseason(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2021
But is this one news or what,the reason why nigeria is where it is today is the posting of this kind of piece
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2021
E sure for me say before surgery go proceed the doctor go ba inside before e start surgery ��
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by wasol: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2021
infoxpress:
Reality TV star, Nina, undergoes plastic surgery. She shared photos of herself posing with her doctor. She also shared a video of herself in the hospital with her fellow reality TV star, Koko.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWlDaGAIay/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q63b0EgAlw

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Ur body ur moni ur life undecided
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Bukden16(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
nateDZA:
undecided insecurities! insecurities!

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nomiyesupersaint: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why her chest come flat like this na?
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
GlobalWay:
In another news, it was medically confirmed sometimes ago that this terrible disease started becoming common when people started sucking Private Part underneath, similar to HIV started among Homosexuals contacting it from excreter that body wanted to eject, became common in America in 1981, then spread to all other parts of the World. P to V and Fingering can do far more better than using Mouth that carries sacred Power of Creation. What is some human beings problem sef? Just as it was hard for you to stop fornication which many still enjoy as common sin, the must stop this self-destructive Sin and enlighten your Spouse that you both must stop this Pervations before it becomes too late. This is why the End Time Church as become so Powerless and pressed in on all side. As a Pastor Mrs or Christian, how can you use your mouth to suck Pennis or smelly menstruation producing Virginna and still Pray on people's head on Sunday. Some gullible folks do it because of hell-bound pastors that do such. Follow JESUS not marine agent Pastors.

Easy there, point gotten. You didn't need to degrade the female reproductive organ created by the God who also created the male reproductive organ. Same way a woman's menstruation bothers you, it's same way semen smells awful to some but emotionally intelligent ones do not go around calling penis 'smelly semen producing penis'.

Additionally, vagina do not produce menstrual blood, it results from the shedding of the lining of the uterus and the vagina serves as an outlet. I'll tell you what else the vagina lets out? A baby from the uterus who later grows into a man that you are. So beautiful. So accord her the due respect.

Finally, you rather drew a hasty conclusion on that person based on sentiments. He/she could be down with some viral infection, and not because they sucked some penis.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yet here I was thinking that Nina emotionally matured from her stay in the house. Leopards don’t change their spots. Alex is still a bush girl, there’s no surprise there. It means Tobi is an ever annoying brat and Cee C is busy fighting her neighbours as I type this. Ahneeka is yet to take a bath since last week and Ifu Ennada’s body is unappealingly strong. Bitto’s “weapon of mass destruction,” as usual, is large enough to conveniently pound yam in a mortar.
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by Urchmantete: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Waste product
Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by pacificom: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
dlaw70:
Puna business seem to be the only booming business presently in naijais .
Thats the evidence of better economy they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) by OsusTroller: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
BigBelleControl:
She should have consulted Dr. Anu to help grow Nigeria economy.

Once you're not pleased with your body, no matter the plastic surgery you do, you'll always want to do more.
Chai
You're wicked o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS / Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.