Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? (802 Views)

Why Everyone Find It Hard To Believe I Used Have Anger Issues .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Beey3026(f): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
I have a problem and I bring it up everyone attacked me some made it worse and some advice,
Why must every little help we give be on camera for likes?
Especially those that won't help why must you mock or attack anyone that needs help?
I don't want to be a runs girl for money.
I think about my future career and what I will bring to help my husband when I finally marry.
Why should I put my mother into more shame for every one to see before I can get help?
Do you know it may be an insult for her or my entire family some day? Do you pray to see your mother begging online because of debt?
Let's rethink.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by h0pze3: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2021
NL is not a place to beg for money crazy bitch drop ur video or pics with ur mom if u can I go give u 10k else WISE UP go hustle to see how easy to make money

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by erad(m): 1:31am On Jun 21, 2021
OP... Kindly drop your personal account number.

Thank you.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
You’re not serious. Ogbeni, go and find a hustle.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by erad(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
I asked you to drop your account number here on this thread or send it to my email address, not for you to start harassing me on my private line.

If it can't be sorted here, then don't bother.

You came to seek help in public and should be ready to process and receive the help in public.

Thank you.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Beey3026(f): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Funkybabee(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
God will grant our heart desires

U don't need to reply those people

Giving with a conditions does not hv much rewarf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by esthel(f): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Have you checked all her threads, it calls for suspicion and I don't think people asking for evidence should be a big deal. There is no money to throw around at this time
Funkybabee:
God will grant our heart desires

U don't need to reply those people

Giving with a conditions does not hv much rewarf

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Funkybabee(f): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2021
esthel:
Have you checked all her threads, it calls for suspicion and I don't think people asking for evidence should be a big deal. There is no money to throw around at this time

Oh okay

Noted
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by notym2chektym: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Op have you gotten a help? let us know
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Beey3026(f): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2021
notym2chektym:
Op have you gotten a help? let us know
no I haven't but with the kind of insult names everyone were throwing at me as if I stole something, I now prefer to look for other means to get it. This is too much.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2021
You never ready.

Simple take a picture or do a brief video of not up to 7 secs use sticker cover your faces you no fit do.

People really want to help you, but your entitlement attitude won't let you get it.

Na you dey find money.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Beey3026(f): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
VlamesIffect:
You never ready.

Simple take a picture or do a brief video of not up to 7 secs use sticker cover your faces you no fit do.

People really want to help you, but your entitlement attitude won't let you get it.

Na you dey find money.
oga I said I don't need that eye service money. And you will never use my video or picture to trend. Mr helper help no more.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by DBestDoc(f): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Beey3026:
I have a problem and I bring it up everyone attacked me some made it worse and some advice,
Especially those that won't help why must you mock or attack anyone that needs help?
I think about my future career and what I will bring to help my husband when I finally marry.
Why should I put my mother into more shame for every one to see before I can get help?
Do you know it may be an insult for her or my entire family some day? Do you pray to see your mother begging online because of debt?
Let's rethink.

How many people have you helped in your entire life?

All your threads on Nairaland are for begging and soliciting for funds.

Don’t forget that nobody owes you anything . Smh
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Beey3026(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
DBestDoc:

How many people have you helped in your entire life?

All your threads on Nairaland are for begging and soliciting for funds.

Don’t forget that nobody owes you anything . Smh
the questions is how many have you helped? And did I ask for your help?
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by fannybaby(f): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Scammers never die shocked
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Beey3026:
Why should I put danteenoni my mother into more shame for every one to see before I can get help?
Let's rethink.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? by helinuesIsaMumu: 1:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Beey3026:
the questions is how many have you helped? And did I ask for your help?

Camman sharap there. Public beggar

(1) (Reply)

Family Dig Up There Loved Ones Every 3 Years In Indonesia / Nigerian Dream / I Need Someone To Teach Me Benin? Volunteers Step Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.