Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Everyone Find It Hard To Believe I Used Have Anger Issues .. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Everyone Find It Hard To Believe I Used Have Anger Issues .. (283 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Why Is It Hard For Us To Help Each Others In Times Of Need? / Funniest Superstition You Were Made To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyone Find It Hard To Believe I Used Have Anger Issues .. by Joychinasa(f): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2022
The Geography of attitude.

Attitude determine how far you will go in life(altitude) so it is very important.

Having faith in God is attitude, the way you relate with people, way you talk, act and think is attitude.
Laziness is an attitude.
Procastination is an attitude.
Dishonesty etc

Your attitude can make you miserable or happy, build or break you. It can make you friends and can also make you enemies if u are not careful.

Our attitude and consequent actions determine what happens to us.

Growing up, I was constantly bullied and sexually abused which resulted to not just struggling with anxiety, depression but anger...

I sleep angry and wake up angry.. Everything got me upset...

I was angry for being angry..

Imagine asking yourself " why are you even angry?" then you get angry..

Life was miserable!!

Communication and intrapersonal kills was 0%.. You guess right! I struggled to have healthy relationships..

Then it dawned on me, that's not the life i want to life and if truly I want to maximize my potentials and achieve all my dreams, I need to change something( ME).

Logically, I had an excuse right? " people stole my innocence and broke me
Hey, I am this way because people did this to me" make perfect sense but living life at effect of what happened in the past is allowing others be in control of your life .. I was tired of being a VICTIM.

So I decided to detox my life because the future looks bright when you have the right attitude and it makes the present enjoyable.

The attitude you
have is more important than beauty, education e.t.c
Do you have bad attitude?I have good news for ya.

The good news is attitude can be change.

I changed mine and you can too.

If you read this to the end, you will find out the secret to how I transformed my life.

I had certain bad attitude that some people find hard to relate " joy you mean, you had anger issue?
I can't believe you didn't know to communicate, build or sustain healthy relationships "
" I can't believe you struggled with depression for 13 years.

You are so confidence and relate with everyone easily, it hard to believe you battled with social anxiety" I hear this all the time..

I'll share my secret with you for free..

I went through THERAPY.

It involves the treatment of behavioral problems and mental health issues through skill building , relationship factors, and communication by a qualified or trained professional(psychologist, counsellor, psychiatrist or support person.

During therapy sessions, some of the issues addressed are addressed in therapy include lifestyle, social skills, relationships, how to cope with stressors, managing symptoms, addressing thoughts and behaviors contributing to symptoms,and more.

It can also be used to treat all forms of phobias, addictions and eating disorder.

Therapy can help you develop healthy coping skills to deal challenging and stressful situations.

It can also help you discover, understand yourself better and your own resilience as an individual.

That is my secret..

Do you now see the need to undergo therapy?

It is important to note that When choosing a therapist, think about what type therapy may benefit you and what you want to achieve.

There are different type of therapy. Some of them are.

* Psychodynamic psychotherapy — it increases your awareness of how your distressing thoughts and feelings came to be.

*cognitive behaviour therapy- it helps you discover the link between a your thoughts, feelings and actions, and how each may affect your wellbeing and perceptions as a person.

*Family therapy — this carried out with family members and aims to improve the relationships within a family and how they function as a family.

Interpersonal therapy — helps you deal more effectively with situations and people you find difficult.

*Dialectical behaviour therapy — Do you want to develop positive behavioural skills to manage your emotions , stress and build/sustain positive or relationships? Then, this type of therapy is for you!

Supportive psychotherapy — it allow people with mental health issues to voice their concerns, and help in finding practical solutions.

*Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy — a type of CBT( cognitive behaviour therapy) that integrates mindfulness.

There are lots of them which suits different need or challenge but remember if you truly want to get the most out of a therapy sessions, you should be honest about how your feel, your experience and thoughts during each seasions with your therapist, do not forget to put in the work towards achieving your goals of becoming a better you and lastly, if an approach is not working for you then tell your therapist to try a different method.

You can find a therapist around you or you can opt for online therapy sessions

You can sign up for a therapy session on

https:///3MHgVD5

You get 20℅ off using the link and also get qualified therapist to hold you from start to finish, have live sessions, activity plan, yoga journals to document your progress towards becoming a better you.

Cheers to a better life and I am waiting for you on the other side of victory to celebrate with you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Always Make Silly Mistakes? / Character And Justics. / US Group Opposes Return Of Stolen Benin Bronzes To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.