Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely (24175 Views)

Atiku Has Perfected Plans To Install His Men As Consensus Candidates / Falana: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by whytediamond(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Hhh
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Npmedia(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Na wa ooooo
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Jostoman: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:

Security is 100% failure in Oyo State sad sad
APC man
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by onufidel(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2021
chatinent:
Man's government has failed.

Yes o. We are waiting for Jehovah's government to come and crush this present one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Falana is just another politician!!

Nigeria will get better when the people look inward and start a reorientation of character!!!

Aside that, the Twitter and Nairaland crys won't solve shit..

@ least 70 percent of Nigerias population needs to be good, character wise. (I'M not talking about religion here)

If not... We go still blame the next and the next and the next.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Trustedpronet: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
This shameless man again. The same you will serve as shecows lawyer if the price is right because of you have no scruples. You pontificate to fool the public but deep down you are jo different from the political system you criticize as long as the benefits will accrue to you, you will dive in.

You don't know falana. He helped me in one of my case with IGP ONOVO for Free.

5 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by naturefellow(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
This shameless man again. The same you will serve as shecows lawyer if the price is right because of you have no scruples. You pontificate to fool the public but deep down you are jo different from the political system you criticize as long as the benefits will accrue to you, you will dive in.
face Buhari your problem. Falana is doing well if you're too ignorant to know undecided

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by richmond500: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
PDP senators and governors fought obasanjo’s third term agenda.

Is there any APC governor or Senator/ house of Rep member that can oppose buhari if he pushes for third term? The answer is NO.

Buhari body language has shown he won't interfere with 2023 election but he will make it very tough for people with ulterior motives, hence he signed the "not too young to rule bill" and also Vice president can't continue the tenure if a president dies.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Eriokanmi: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Baba Falana, go and ask Dr. Doyin Okupe who once said the PDP will rule for the next 50 years. It was that same year they've lost power. Who's that man or woman who proclaimed when God hasn't spoken?

3 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
PDP senators and governors fought obasanjo’s third term agenda.

Is there any APC governor or Senator/ house of Rep member that can oppose buhari if he pushes for third term? The answer is NO.

lol. hou dont know how power hungry people are waiting to ovcupy the seat of the presidency. even yahaya bello go fight am lowkey if he tries third term. that time you go know say him get sense. the same bello that is a fool now.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by degenuine1(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Ok. PDP once perfected plans also.

Next.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2021
hecomeshome:
Why is Falana wailing? Or is he now a PDP member?
As long as he supported the dundee's emergence as president, he should quietly enjoy his changii and next level gofmet.

in all sincerity, il forgive buharis 2015 supporters but the ones that are never to be forgiven are the 2019 ones. they deserve death

2 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by HRMK: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2021
obtviously,this falana is a card carrying member of pdp!each time i see his comments,i remember fawehinmi of blessed memory!the two are not in same class!!
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Zenithpeak(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2021
andyblinks05:
But atimes it is better APC than PDP Oyo
PDP don cause plenty wahala

Cry me a river....

Which wahala did PDP caused in Oyo State?

You are still suffering from the nostalgia of electoral defeat. APC and Ajimobi are the worst thing ever happened to Oyo State.

Ajimobi that stole about 26,000 hectets of land and dubiously perfected the papers before he left office.

Think twice before you yield to temptations of quoting me on 8years APC's maladministration in Oyo State.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by MT: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Falana is daily sinking deeper into a huge hole. Some of his utterances will make Gani Fawehinmi squirm in his grave. So much for a SAN.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by klawaaa: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Hmmm... Falana, the game player. Would Falana still be able to talk this ways if his Tinubu is given APC presidential ticket? I doubt it.
Islie:
•Laments Buhari’s failure to amend 2010 Electoral Act

•Says demand for self-determination, a constitutional right

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/20/falana-apc-has-perfected-plans-to-rule-nigeria-indefinitely/amp/
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by stanliwise(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
This shameless man again. The same you will serve as shecows lawyer if the price is right because of you have no scruples. You pontificate to fool the public but deep down you are no different from the political system you criticize as long as the benefits will accrue to you, you will dive in.
Did you read what he said?
I don’t think so

You read only the headline

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by stanliwise(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2021
HRMK:
obtviously,this falana is a card carrying member of pdp!each time i see his comments,i remember fawehinmi of blessed memory!the two are not in same class!!
The title is misleading... read the content

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by stanliwise(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2021
onufidel:

Yes o. We are waiting for Jehovah's government to come and crush this present one
Keep hovering in hogwash. God will not and will never come down to do for man what man can do for himself. It is either we begin to do the right thing or we perish in wages of our sins.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by RichBoy247: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Impossicant.

Even world's most dangerous man, Vladimir Putin will not rule indefinitely.

Where are Mussolini, Hitler, Abacha, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein and other heartless animals in human skin today?

2 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Safyqueen: 6:58am On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Buhari is a ruler NOT a leader. A military man cannot just change to a democratic leader. He made up that image to fool people and gain power. He knows he might be overthrown and jailed again if he took the military route. He'll continue to appoint northerners at top military positions, so they'll have his back in case of any trouble that will require the military intervention.
I watched several documentaries and read alot about Buhari and I've come to notice these: Buhari can never be Democratic. He CANNOT move the Economy forward. He has his own motives and he doesn't care if the country gets to ruins just to accomplish his own motives. He is partial and will ONLY care about those he considers to be his people. I'm not igbo, but I know he HATES them (even history shows this). Buhari was vocal against the killing of Boko haram terrorists and he blamed N/Delta for crimes. Boko haram mentioned him as a mediator. He is extremely deceptive.
He doesn't believe a democratic person should have a say in his government, that's why Osinbajo is always quiet and Aisha would rather travel out lowkey than criticize. If the rest of the world were not aware of what's going on in Nigeria, buhari would have made here worse than North Korea. He HATES the fact that other countries are aware of what is going on. He can NEVER be trusted( he is like Michael Scofield); he is cunning. He hates criticism especially from regular civilians 'cause he believes he's a military man and you should fear him and watch how you talk( check history; he tried kidnapping a popular critic). He is a very smart man, but he uses his smartness to do evil. He gave the order to detain people without charges for months(Decree 2, 1984) that he considered threatening. He banned protests/strikes and gave security agents the freedom to do as they like with protesters(now you wonder why officers don't get charged with brutality). He will mentally enslave people(e.g With 30k per month), then leave them in a ditch after. He uses people. He is pretentious. He CRAVES power just like smeagol craves the ring.
The ONLY amazing thing about buhari was how he was able to fool Nigerians in 2015. He even fooled Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod and other Brilliant men in and out of Nigeria. Buhari really used Nigeria's pant. He gangbanged the entire country Hardcore. He is the greatest Magician/Illusionist.

All I see in your comment is just hatred. May GOD ALMIGHTY heal you up.

You never mention one good of him. You call him ruler, tyrant, all sort of names under the security provided by same him without being arrested or molested.

Fayose advertised his obituary even before 2015, FKK 's insult alone in writing is up to Oxford dictionary in volume, Afenifere chieftains will not name their dog Buhari due to hatred, all these people are walking free today.

They mafians try to poison him to death the way they killed late Yar'adua, GOD says no.

His appointment is per six zones if you can drop hatred and check.

Till now he never demolished any church as you people demonised him before election.

Buhari is a phenomena and not ready to constitute killing squad like your former heros did to humiliated political enemies.

If you cannot see the gang up against him to destroy him and his government then your education is useless.

Anyway he is too weak to be an African president, if he can up his game with little iron hand, then his integrity which his predecessor lacks will come to his advantage.

Fulani herdsmen menace is there and needs serious attention but banditry is created by those mafians cut unaware by TSA, therefore banditry can end within one week if he can 'Obasanjolise' those mafians.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by RichBoy247: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Safyqueen:

You never mention one good of him. You call him ruler, tyrant, all sort of names under the security provided by same him without being arrested or molested.

Fayose advertised his obituary even before 2015, FKK 's insult alone in writing is up to Oxford dictionary in volume, Afenifere chieftains will not name their dog Buhari due to hatred, all these people are walking free today.

They mafians try to poison him to death the way they killed late Yar'adua, GOD says no.

Till now he never demolished any church as you people demonised him before election.

Buhari is a phenomena and not ready to constitute killing squad like your former heros did to humiliated political enemies.

If you cannot see the gang up against him to destroy him and his government then your education is useless.

Anyway he is too weak to be an African president, if he can up his game with little iron hand, then his integrity which his predecessor lacks will come to his advantage.

Fulani herdsmen menace is there and needs serious attention but banditry is created by those mafians cut unaware by TSA, therefore banditry can end within one week if he can 'Obasanjolise' those mafians.

May Fulani herdsmen visit your home.

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Harmattan123(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Shut up there!!!!!!
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by NaMe4: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
Reflecting on Buhari’s breach of campaign promises, Falana explained how the APC had campaigned to reform the electoral process by implementing the recommendations of the Justice Muhammed Uwais Electoral Reform Panel before the 2015 elections

Upon assumption of power, however, the human rights lawyer noted with grave concern that the ruling party reneged on its pact with the people on electoral reform.

I don't think the black is mentally fit to govern himself.

I think Nigerians have the worst stock. A lot of blacks have evolved past this level of foolishness.

The most pitiable are the so-called supporters of mediocrity, fuelled by their petty self-seeking motives.

You can see some attacking the SAN (Falana) rather than face the critical issue he raised which could affect their generations to come.

4 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by ChiefSosa(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Safyqueen:

As a human being, I've got nothing against him. But, as a ruler; he's awful. I don't hate Buhari and I've complimented him when necessary. Although it's HARD to see any good he's done. I'm matured enough to give him his flowers when necessary. E.g. His resistance to devalue the naira decades ago is worth applauding, but he later devalued it himself. Buhari also made the law to jail anyone caught during exam malpractice for 21 years, he was patted on the back a bit, but he still messed up.
Point is: You may praise him today, but he'll still look for ways to embarrass himself, which just clouds any sort of good works he might be doing.
I'll advise you to check history before thinking buhari is a saint that people are ganging up against. LMFAO. Buhari HIMSELF gangs up against others. He literally led a coup. Buhari Is ganging up on people till date. It'll be more pronounced if this were the Military era.
If buhari should up his game, I don't even think most Nigerians will be free or alive today.
What he did to Fela will be WORSE than what he does or will do to protesters now(thank God for dedemocracy to keep certain things he does in check). Go check what he did during his first rule as head of state and the decrees he made. And, I don't belong to any party. I just support anyone to lead right.
Madam, are you sure you have not eaten slawomiir's vegetable? Read on what he did to Umaru Dikko
If you're expecting him to drive a bulldozer to literally do it, then that's just weird.
Buhari has also done dirt. He did people dirty and they also did him dirty; that's life, especially in the military or politics. He admitted and later said he's a changed man and that's why he's now "democratic". Study him well, especially in the past. I'll give him his flowers when necessary, but the flowers are SERIOUSLY withering.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nukilia: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:
. He made up that image to fool people and gain power. He is the greatest Magician/Illusionist.

1. Buhari is the dumbest man I have ever seen! I disagree with you that he is the greatest magician or illusionist. The man tried winning election with the help of his Northern tribalists but did not succeed until Tinubu went ahead to form alliance with him. Without the help of the southwest the guy won't be in power.

2. Pastor Osinbade was a tool used to achieve that aim and the RCCG was their takeoff pad. The church should have discerned that their alignment was equal to the unequal yoke with unbelievers.

3. I hope we all survive this period, and watch out for the antics of the APC criminals in the Southwest who are working frantically to keep themselves in the centre at the federal level.

4. Before the next election commences, I believe every region would count their losses and gains.

4 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by michoim(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2021
Nonsense. Enemies of the government always raising false alarms to trouble the polity...
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Brushstrokes20: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2021
God forbid!...agunmaniye and cohorts won't end well!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS,

The shit hole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by dbonks(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Safyqueen:

Please can you name that leader in Nigeria that used killer squad before now?

Also tell under which rule has nepotism and ethnocentrism been elevated to high heaven?

Was Buhari the first Fulani or northerner to rule Nigeria? Why is his regime so greeted with rejections and anguish.
If you cannot still ask yourself this soul searching question uptill now, then your support for Buhari is self seeking.

Only yesterday the issue of the Ikoyi loot still came out in the media, and everybody was complaining and asking why the owner of the money hasn't been named or arrested. But Everytime integrity, integrity. Where is the integrity?.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by akdjr(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2021
If the plan is to make sure PDP never return to power may God make their plans come true. � If the plan is to continue with the infrastructural development they have started may God let their plans come true�. If their plans is to suppress the youth from participating in politics may their plans never see the day light� if their plans is to create an environment filled with unemployment, may their plans never wake up to reality �. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by unitysheart(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2021
chatinent:
Man's government has failed.

And the God of heavens will establish his government and it itself will stand to time indefinite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Hails Davido For Raising Funds For Charity / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.