Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely (24170 Views)

Atiku Has Perfected Plans To Install His Men As Consensus Candidates / Falana: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by dallyemmy: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
HUMM...PERFECTED PLANS...
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by hush15: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Islie:
•Laments Buhari’s failure to amend 2010 Electoral Act

•Says demand for self-determination, a constitutional right

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/20/falana-apc-has-perfected-plans-to-rule-nigeria-indefinitely/amp/

Before nko, una never see sumchin
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by mu2sa2: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
This shameless man again. The same you will serve as shecows lawyer if the price is right because of you have no scruples. You pontificate to fool the public but deep down you are no different from the political system you criticize as long as the benefits will accrue to you, you will dive in.
Don't mind the hypocrite. When Gani Fawehinmi took Tinubu to task over certificate forgery, this same shameless falana was all over the place trying to defend the indefensible. Even in 2023 don't be surprised to see him leading Apc "defence team" whatever be the cause of action. In fact, the noises coming from him now is just to position himself to grab the fat briefs and share the loot with "understanding" judges that will be carefully handpicked by the powers that be to handle cases that will definitely arise in 2023.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Here is a simple fact...APC will lose in 2023 if the opposition gets its act together.

Because I recall similar headlines when PDP was in power...PDP will rule forever, PDP has perfected the plans, even one PDP leader said in 2006 that they were going to be in control for the next 25 years....

And back then where was the oppositon...disunited, disorgansied,...until they got their act together.

Falana and company don't know the power they have. APC will only remain in power if the oppositon does not put its differences and problems aside and unite to get rid of APC.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by AfroKnight: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2021
hecomeshome:
Why is Falana wailing? Or is he now a PDP member?
As long as he supported the dundee's emergence as president, he should quietly enjoy his changii and next level gofmet.

People like you are the reason Nigerians are required to write English tests before gaining admission into foreign universities.

Your comprehension skills are abysmal. grin

Everything has to be binary for you.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by ChiefSosa(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2021
Nukilia:

1. Buhari is the dumbest man I have ever seen! I disagree with you that he is the greatest magician or illusionist. The man tried winning election with the help of his Northern tribalists but did not succeed until Tinubu went ahead to form alliance with him. Without the help of the southwest the guy won't be in power.

2. Pastor Osinbade was a tool used to achieve that aim and the RCCG was their takeoff pad. The church should have discerned that their alignment was equal to the unequal yoke with unbelievers.

3. I hope we all survive this period, and watch out for the antics of the APC criminals in the Southwest who are working frantically to keep themselves in the centre at the federal level.

4. Before the next election commences, I believe every region would count their losses and gains.
Real stuff,bro! Buhari uses people and he's very deceptive. He used osinbajo, so he could appear like one humble or changed man. He also used Tinubu. His camouflage is crazy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by seyz91(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2021
You said it all
ChiefSosa:

Buhari is a ruler NOT a leader. A military man cannot just change to a democratic leader. He made up that image to fool people and gain power. He knows he might be overthrown and jailed again if he took the military route. He'll continue to appoint northerners at top military positions, so they'll have his back in case of any trouble that will require the military intervention.
I watched several documentaries and read alot about Buhari and I've come to notice these: Buhari can never be Democratic. He CANNOT move the Economy forward. He has his own motives and he doesn't care if the country gets to ruins just to accomplish his own motives. He is partial and will ONLY care about those he considers to be his people. I'm not igbo, but I know he HATES them (even history shows this). Buhari was vocal against the killing of Boko haram terrorists and he blamed N/Delta for crimes. Boko haram mentioned him as a mediator. He is extremely deceptive.
He doesn't believe a democratic person should have a say in his government, that's why Osinbajo is always quiet and Aisha would rather travel out lowkey than criticize. If the rest of the world were not aware of what's going on in Nigeria, buhari would have made here worse than North Korea. He HATES the fact that other countries are aware of what is going on. He can NEVER be trusted( he is like Michael Scofield); he is cunning. He hates criticism especially from regular civilians 'cause he believes he's a military man and you should fear him and watch how you talk( check history; he tried kidnapping a popular critic). He is a very smart man, but he uses his smartness to do evil. He gave the order to detain people without charges for months(Decree 2, 1984) that he considered threatening. He banned protests/strikes and gave security agents the freedom to do as they like with protesters(now you wonder why officers don't get charged with brutality). He will mentally enslave people(e.g With 30k per month), then leave them in a ditch after. He uses people. He is pretentious. He CRAVES power just like smeagol craves the ring.
The ONLY amazing thing about buhari was how he was able to fool Nigerians in 2015. He even fooled Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod and other Brilliant men in and out of Nigeria. Buhari really used Nigeria's pant. He gangbanged the entire country Hardcore. He is the greatest Magician/Illusionist.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Adetayo1978(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2021
This man talks too much.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Abedfff14: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2021
buhari will go, oct 1st must not pass us by in jesus name amen
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by nedekid: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
This shameless man again. The same you will serve as shecows lawyer if the price is right because of you have no scruples. You pontificate to fool the public but deep down you are no different from the political system you criticize as long as the benefits will accrue to you, you will dive in.
The points he raised, right or wrong, do you have any comments to make regarding them?
In other words, face the message and not the messanger.

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by nedekid: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Adetayo1978:
This man talks too much.
Hmm, falana that is fighting for our own good. Someone already accomplished in life comes our to fight for our rights and all you say is that he talks too much?
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nasir123(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
PDP senators and governors fought obasanjo’s third term agenda.

Is there any APC governor or Senator/ house of Rep member that can oppose buhari if he pushes for third term? The answer is NO.

Yes there is.
Akeredolu.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Cnach: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin God forbid!!!! undecided How I wish he will resign tommorow sad Seriously I'm just tired of this government on our economy! No money to trade because of high increase in goods! People are ready hungry! I always cry whenever I pass Fresh FM and Splash FM seeing poor old people begging for foods cry cry

Buhari and his people should please quit tomorrow cry undecided
Very useless man

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by nedekid: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Trustedpronet:

You don't know falana. He helped me in one of my case with IGP ONOVO for Free.
don't mind that guy.
It us when his right is infringed on he will know how far.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by cardoctor(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2021
These politicians easily forget that There is God ooo.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by udemzyudex(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Buhari is a ruler NOT a leader. A military man cannot just change to a democratic leader. He made up that image to fool people and gain power. He knows he might be overthrown and jailed again if he took the military route. He'll continue to appoint northerners at top military positions, so they'll have his back in case of any trouble that will require the military intervention.
I watched several documentaries and read alot about Buhari and I've come to notice these: Buhari can never be Democratic. He CANNOT move the Economy forward. He has his own motives and he doesn't care if the country gets to ruins just to accomplish his own motives. He is partial and will ONLY care about those he considers to be his people. I'm not igbo, but I know he HATES them (even history shows this). Buhari was vocal against the killing of Boko haram terrorists and he blamed N/Delta for crimes. Boko haram mentioned him as a mediator. He is extremely deceptive.
He doesn't believe a democratic person should have a say in his government, that's why Osinbajo is always quiet and Aisha would rather travel out lowkey than criticize. If the rest of the world were not aware of what's going on in Nigeria, buhari would have made here worse than North Korea. He HATES the fact that other countries are aware of what is going on. He can NEVER be trusted( he is like Michael Scofield); he is cunning. He hates criticism especially from regular civilians 'cause he believes he's a military man and you should fear him and watch how you talk( check history; he tried kidnapping a popular critic). He is a very smart man, but he uses his smartness to do evil. He gave the order to detain people without charges for months(Decree 2, 1984) that he considered threatening. He banned protests/strikes and gave security agents the freedom to do as they like with protesters(now you wonder why officers don't get charged with brutality). He will mentally enslave people(e.g With 30k per month), then leave them in a ditch after. He uses people. He is pretentious. He CRAVES power just like smeagol craves the ring.
The ONLY amazing thing about buhari was how he was able to fool Nigerians in 2015. He even fooled Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod and other Brilliant men in and out of Nigeria. Buhari really used Nigeria's pant. He gangbanged the entire country Hardcore. He is the greatest Magician/Illusionist.

The truth is, a lot of people knew about this but said he can't try it in a democracy but guess what? We have a rubber stamp senate.

They also said he is a changed man, and the fact that he was a military man shows he is the right person because they believe Nigeria needs someone with iron hand they forgot that once a soldier always a soldier.

The so called educated men and women among them were gallivanting because of their selfish interest, I was surprise to see grown up men who witnessed his rule as a head of state still voting for him.

Well history will repeat itself if you fail to learn from it, since Nigerians failed to learn from history, let's bear the consequence of our action.

3 Likes

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Tokoz20: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2021
stanliwise:

Keep hovering in hogwash. God will not and will never come down to do for man what man can do for himself. It is either we begin to do the right thing or we perish in wages of our sins.
The present government he referred to is not the present Buhari's government but the entire earthly government, and then, install his heavenly kingdom
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by hecomeshome(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2021
AfroKnight:

People like you are the reason Nigerians are required to write English tests before gaining admission into foreign universities.

Your comprehension skills are abysmal. grin

Everything has to be binary for you.

You need your brains checked. You think your brother, Falana, can fool Nigerians with his rhetorics? He knew the antecedents of Buhari, and yet supported him because he believed he would be favoured by bubu. Now that it's the reverse, he suddenly became patriotic.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by ChiefSosa(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
dbonks:

Please can you name that leader in Nigeria that used killer squad before now?

Also tell under which rule has nepotism and ethnocentrism been elevated to high heaven?

Was Buhari the first Fulani or northerner to rule Nigeria? Why is his regime so greeted with rejections and anguish.
If you cannot still ask yourself this soul searching question uptill now, then your support for Buhari is self seeking.

Only yesterday the issue of the Ikoyi loot still came out in the media, and everybody was complaining and asking why the owner of the money hasn't been named or arrested. But Everytime integrity, integrity. Where is the integrity?.
Thank you, bros! These supporters always make me doubt their mental state. Buhari can NEVER win elections as a democratic candidate. He plagiarized Obama for his 2015 campaign and he rigged by 2019. How these people have not seen through his charade is what still baffles me till date.
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Initial gra gra....they forget power does not last forever....i remember PDP said they will rue for 50 years........where are they now?
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:

Security is 100% failure in Oyo State sad sad
And who controls the security?
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by murade: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2021
I think Falana or what they call him has become PDP spokeman
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Trogge: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
....... Please tell them. Make it loud
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by stanliwise(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Tokoz20:

The present government he referred to is not the present Buhari's government but the entire earthly government, and then, install his heavenly kingdom
Quite frankly the new Israel is our ultimate Society.
Even at that, why we wait for the ultimate Society. Nothing stops us from trying to make things work for the now. If other countries can be so developed, why can’t we.
Abi shey na only Nigerians dey go heaven ni?
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Jollylolly(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Nukilia:

1. Buhari is the dumbest man I have ever seen! I disagree with you that he is the greatest magician or illusionist. The man tried winning election with the help of his Northern tribalists but did not succeed until Tinubu went ahead to form alliance with him. Without the help of the southwest the guy won't be in power.

2. Pastor Osinbade was a tool used to achieve that aim and the RCCG was their takeoff pad. The church should have discerned that their alignment was equal to the unequal yoke with unbelievers.

3. I hope we all survive this period, and watch out for the antics of the APC criminals in the Southwest who are working frantically to keep themselves in the centre at the federal level.

4. Before the next election commences, I believe every region would count their losses and gains.

As ideot that youare, you cant even spell his name correctly. im sure you graduated with pass in collecge of eduaction
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by dayssolalee(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
I know Nairalanders will not say the truth. Buhari made it known in an interview on June 12 that APC will rule Nigeria for a very long time.

The youths needs to rise up and defend this Nation. There is a need for a third strong party in Nigeria, to fight the incumbency of both APC and PDP claims to power. These people have nothing to offer us.

Enjoy more than 70 millions songs on Africa's biggest social Entertainment Platform "Shoplife Lifestyle" Visit https://shoplife.life

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2021
HAV YOU PPL FORGOTTEN THAT OBJ INTRODUCED YOU TO DO OR DIE ELECTION MALADY? THAT IS WHY PDP ONCE BOASTED THEY WILL RULE NIGERIA FOR 50YEARS angry
IRONICALLY, ONCE ELECTION TIME REACH NOW THE SAME ENDSARS YOUTHS AND NONSENSE AGITATORS WILL BE BOUGHT OVER WITH FEW NAIRA TO RIG IN OLD FOOLS TO CONTINUE POWER.
YOU STUPID NAIJA YOUTHS REFUSE TO USE YA SENSES AT THE RIGHT TIME,because YOU ALL THINK THRU YA ASS.NA ONLY BET NAIJA AND IGBOO NAIJA MANY YOUTHS SABI.
BUHARI IS RIGHT,YOU ARE LAZY-THINKING NAIJA YOUTHS RANTING NONSENSE ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA WITH MISGUIDED SOWORE,INSTEAD OF GAVANIZING SUPPORTS FOR YA SELVES TO TAKE ELCTORAL POWER. angryAWON WEREE
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by mrkings84(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
The best is to leave the zoo and only come once in a while for tourism purpose.....

When you go visit a zoo, what do u see?
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Bola146:

Security is 100% failure in Oyo State sad sad

Show me where security is perfect in Nigeria
Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by Zephyr1: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2021
nedekid:

The points he raised, right or wrong, do you have any comments to make regarding them?
In other words, face the message and not the messanger.

He never attacked Buhari but raised concerns over issues. I wonder why people are attacking him though. Why can't they provide facts stating otherwise that he was wrong. Some people sha.

1 Like

Re: Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely by KenModi(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2021
360degreess:
Frustration will finish this old man..He should continue to shout till 2023.

To suffer never tire you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat / Peter Obi Begins Campaign In Nasarawa This Saturday / Williams and Associates Predicts Buhari’s 2019 Defeat And Atiku's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.