Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North (2516 Views)

Kwankwaso Vs Buhari Popularity In Kano / Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe / Foreigners At APC Campaign Shows Buhari’s Popularity In Africa – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by Gireiboy(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2021
udede:
every educational institution in the north are neck deep in the quota thing. If you gained admission with jamb result you sat in the north,you are a quota graduate
Define Quota System?
Is the system practice by private or government institutions? Why do you think/say it is applicable in the north alone?
Elucidate the above questions please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Rubbish

How/when did their father fought for this country?

This democracy that buhari is destroying who are did people that where sacrificed for it
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
udede:
every educational institution in the north are neck deep in the quota thing. If you gained admission with jamb result you sat in the north,you are a quota graduate
grin. Thank God I don't have this mentality

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by after4: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
You don't know jack, did you not read the borno state governor begging his people not to boko the president?

freegaza:

What Quota system? I have never attended any government school. I am writing from the North and I know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by Guestlander: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
stonemasonn:
True, he has used southern hate to unite the north. It was well played..he'll continue provoking the south.
He'll use the endsars and the ugm to win the police and army over. Watch out for police and army brutality.

We know how it ended for leaders who use the army and the police to terrorize their citizens. What exactly is this southern hate? People who refuse to be killed by rampaging herdsmen?
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
after4:
You don't know jack, did you not read the borno state governor begging his people not to boko the president?

Lol. I am in Maiduguri, Borno State Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by mrvitalis(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
freegaza:
All thanks to IPOB and some bigots. Sometimes last year when Buhari visited Maiduguri he was booed. He was so unpopular that once you start saying anything good about him the next thing you will hear is insult.
Things have however changed in the last few months, even intellectuals who were in the forefront of criticising him don't do that in the North. I asked a public commentator why he stopped his criticism and his answer is "He can't join unpatriotic Nigerians to bring down a country that his father fought for and Nigeria has given him alot"
Buhari has done what no igbo leader have done ....United igbos as one ...as making igbos to talk about our future as a tribe

Thanks to buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by after4: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
That's still not a proof.

freegaza:

Lol. I am in Maiduguri, Borno State Nigeria

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
after4:

From Buhari Must Go advocates
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
after4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by after4: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yes he had to thank them for not embarrassing the mennaquine, I don't see it as out of place. The point is that he begged them not to embarrass the doll and they obeyed

freegaza:

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by hegelian: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
freegaza:

The president was received positively. If it was a year or so no one will go out.

wetin concern me, they can continue licking his ass, sebi na dem still dey die and get kidnapped...abeg make the love continue jare, infact i will help them vote him again for another 8yrs
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by Sunday2021: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
after4:
One problem with being educated via the quota system is that you are denied the ability to learn critical analysis. Imagine making a conclusion using paid crowd and one labaran FM commenter who found himself in the studio by quota system
the only foolishness with your write up is that you cannot tell us who paid them, neither can you prove your allegations.
Pained ipob!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by ChoCho54(f): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
freegaza:

The president was received positively. If it was a year or so no one will go out.
You are DUMB!
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
ChoCho54:
You are DUMB!
Not as dumb as a bibulous

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by after4: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is these the joy you are talking about? Can you tell me why they are suspending these students if they are happy with buhari?

freegaza:

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
after4:
Is these the joy you are talking about? Can you tell me why they are suspending these students if they are happy with buhari?

Common sense should tell you this is fake. It is impossible that a school will write in a letter they are suspending students for such silly reasons

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
No national daily has this news except blogs looking for clicks beside the news came from Sahara reporters. We all know who the owner of saharareporters is

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Web2020:
self deceit! Fulanis are good at self deceit. He was booed Last year, now he is being praise. Ask yourself what has changed. Oh, the only thing that has changed is to have one Nigeria by all cost. Parasites mentality.
You ppl are seriously suffering from inability to understand North, that's why ur criticisms and propaganda is failing woefully. Is there any significant Fulani population that can be seen or heard in Borno?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by after4: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Of course. Imagine a BMC trying to tell me what is true and what is not. I'll rather believe the devil himself

freegaza:

Common sense should tell you this is fake. It is impossible that a school will write in a letter they are suspending students for such silly reasons
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by after4: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2021
You see why we said that the only criteria to be a BMC is to be a good lie?

freegaza:

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by freegaza(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Saharareporters grin angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by samunaka: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Arexit:
which north? the ones you qsaw are rented jobless youths?
But had it been that he was booed by just 5 people out of that numerous crowd you would have said that Buhari has been rejected by the North, a whole state pouring out into the scutching sun to welcome the man who is trying so hard to bring back their dignity you are calling them rented crowd, it is sickling
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by samunaka: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2021
MRSALT:

Northerners are known for supporting people with low intellect. Check History, popular figures in the Northern Nigeria are quite unpopular around the world. North is good at supporting nepotic leaders.
We were brought up to respect constituted authorities, wether traditional or otherwise, if we're unfortunate to get a bad leader all we have to do is to pray for God to touch his heart so that he can change for the better, and this we have doing, power comes from God
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by EKONGKING: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2021
samunaka:

But had it been that he was booed by just 5 people out of that numerous crowd you would have said that Buhari has been rejected by the North, a whole state pouring out into the scutching sun to welcome the man who is trying so hard to bring back their dignity you are calling them rented crowd, it is sickling

Ok.please elect Buhari as president for ever in your dear north.
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by rummmy: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2021
freegaza:
All thanks to IPOB and some bigots. Sometimes last year when Buhari visited Maiduguri he was booed. He was so unpopular that once you start saying anything good about him the next thing you will hear is insult.
Things have however changed in the last few months, even intellectuals who were in the forefront of criticising him don't do that in the North. I asked a public commentator why he stopped his criticism and his answer is "He can't join unpatriotic Nigerians to bring down a country that his father fought for and Nigeria has given him alot"
what about the medical students suspended for not joining to welcome him ?
Re: Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North by Arexit: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2021
samunaka:

forget this long story mallan, this man has failed woefully. if you really believe he is doing well for nigeria/north then may God be just as derelict/good with your life. please say amin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Collected My Own National Cake From Osun APC Rally,Potable Tell Nigerians / Can Peter Obi Win Any States Outside SE, SS And MB? / Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.