Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Grooming Tips For Men. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Grooming Tips For Men. (718 Views)

Losing Fat Belt For Men And Women Without Exercise Now Available In Nigeria / Beards Grooming- Tips For Beginners / Download Ebook : Do Ityourself Natural Grooming / Beautytips For Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grooming Tips For Men. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 06, 2011
I like people on here to share their grooming tips to help us become better.
Being a gentleman has been my recent focus so i decided to learn all about being that perfect and desirable gentleman of everywomans dream.
First on my list is Shaving for bearded guys.

I never liked using clippers cus of the nature of my skin. It's kinda too soft for the totour the electric clippers put it through so i made up my mind to adopt the shaving stick. At first i reacted with a lot of razor bumps until i learnt a few tips about getting the perfect shave
1. It has to be regular- Depending on how fast your beards grow, you can make it a daily, 2 or 3 days affair.
2. Let the hair grow before shaving- No matter how clean you like to present yourself, you have to let some hair appear before using a razor on it. Shaving without enough hair might cause skin irritations which would eventually give you bumps.
3. Use sharp Razors- Make sure the SHAVING product you use is standard and SHARP. Also take note if it has been used. I usually use my shaving sticks twice and toss it.
4. Shave towards one direction, study the pattern of your beards growth and shave towards it. You do not shave against your hair growth until you're used and accustomed to using Razor.
5. Shave wet hair. Make sure your beards are wet before shaving it because it actually softens the tissues up and makes it easier for the razor to cut through. This applies for guyz especially with tough hair and it'll help you achieve a better result.
6. I use an ointment as aftershave cus i prefer the smell to any other perfumed or ordorless aftershave product. So try out different stuffs and get what suits you.

Thats about shaving, any other contributions are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Specialty / Iced Water And Drugs! / How Can I Make My Calf Musceles Tighter,my Musceles Stronger,& My Booty Bigger??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.