Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. (2812 Views)

Nigerian Army Kills Anambra Vigilante Members In Lilu, Labels Them ESN/IPOB / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Laughable Video Of CP Of Enugu Trying To Get IPOB Suspects To Admit Having Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by dignity33: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Nigeria police inspector shoot sporadically to people in parklane Enugu killing five people and injured more than six people. He was assure of protection by IG to any person killed in Eastern Nigeria. But the funny thing is that he tried to tag them ESN/IPOB members but CP and Enugu Governor refuse and told him Enugu is not Imo state . We the peaceful Igbo want that idiot persecute in open court where journalists and media will air it live. Enough of killing igbo innocent people and taging them unknown Gunmen. This Information is reaching me From reliable source so don't ask me how .

12 Likes

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Pierocash(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2021
This is pure Terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Monogamy: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2021
News from the stable of Ipob media

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Monogamy: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Pierocash:
This is pure Terrorism.

Indeed pure terrorism.. You did not even bother to ask for photos just like the way you guys always ask for photos when military kill bandits or boko haram

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2021
This kind of journalism sef...as much as I hate the apc I don't think they are stupidly bold enough yet to openly kill people in such a place with the plan to tag them esn/ipob.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Pierocash(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Indeed pure terrorism.. You did not even bother to ask for photos just like the way you guys always ask for photos when military kill bandits or boko haram
we don't need to ask for Photo when we know that the only people that kills these days are the police and Army

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2021
DominusPrime:
This kind of journalism sef...as much as I hate the apc I don't think they are stupidly bold enough yet to openly kill people in such a place with the plan to tag them esn/ipob.
But they openly killed people ...what's there to tag them ESN members ? ....

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Coconuthead126: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2021
If you check well the idiot is probably a yorrooba man, useless set of untamed animals

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

But they openly killed people ...what's there to tag them ESN members ? ....
Have you also considered the fact that it could be a case of random shooting by a careless or drunk policeman? Reason without sentiments. If you are struggling to achieve a goal(biafra) this kind of petty reasoning just to score cheap points only makes your struggle look like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by mrvitalis(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2021
DominusPrime:

Have you also considered the fact that it could be a case of random shooting by a careless or drunk policeman? Reason without sentiments. If you are struggling to achieve a goal(biafra) this kind of petty reasoning just to score cheap points only makes your struggle look like child's play.
Have u also considered it's could be a wicked igbo hater trying to kill as many igbos as possible before ending his life ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by owobokiri(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2021
BrownFlakes:
Shut up. Stop spreading they hate igbo people propaganda. The while media reported it as a trigger copy killing innocent people. It had nothing to do with hatred for igbo, Biafra, ESN or IPOB. You gigs are utterly shameless. No class atall

Thunda faya u dia..
"Trigger happy copy killing innocent people"?
5 people dead! Half a dozen in hospital! In Enugu! Killed by a Nigerian police officer and you are here trying to obfuscate facts...
He wanted to brand them ESN and UGM!
The whole place is hit already as I was told. One more of these and they will get what they are asking for..

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Have u also considered it's could be a wicked igbo hater trying to kill as many igbos as possible before ending his life ?
Also another possibility m, even though highly unlikely and sounds more like you made this statement out of hatred for igbos. So until it is confirmed we should stop making crazy assertions. As much as I hate apc and pdp I still add sense to my utterances.
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by BanevsJoker(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2021
DominusPrime:

Also another possibility m, even though highly unlikely and sounds more like you made this statement out of hatred for igbos. So until it is confirmed we should stop making crazy assertions. As much as I hate apc and pdp I still add sense to my utterances.
Don't worry, you will soon encounter a "trigger happy drunk policeman ".

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by BKayy: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Nigerian Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by tatutatu: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2021
full news with pics here http://fumacrom.com/vNe3
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by amc: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
dignity33:
Nigeria police inspector shoot sporadically to people in parklane Enugu killing five people and injured more than six people. He was assure of protection by IG to any person killed in Eastern Nigeria. But the funny thing is that he tried to tag them ESN/IPOB members but CP and Enugu Governor refuse and told him Enugu is not Imo state . We the peaceful Igbo want that idiot persecute in open court where journalists and media will air it live. Enough of killing igbo innocent people and taging them unknown Gunmen. This Information is reaching me From reliable source so don't ask me how .

Tell the people that sent you that fake news will not achieve anything. Spend your energy advising IPOB/ESN to surrender and embrace peace.
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by amc: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2021
tatutatu:
full news with pics here http://fumacrom.com/vNe3

BEWARE!!!!!!!!

DONT CLICK. VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Coldshisha: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Blame Ipob, ESN and Unknown Gunmen
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by RealkingEnyija: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2021
DominusPrime:

Thunder fire you........
May you be a victim of random shooting of a careless police or drunk officer..... Aren't nonsense because it happened in the East.. How can a police office shoot about 9 people leaving 5dead and no one knows his name of the image of the police officer.... Meaning that he have be covered.... I guess what the IGP said at Oweeri its what the are doing- ' shoot them all and I will not query you'.... Don't be surprise that the officer will be happily transferred even with promotion

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by topboss: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2021
THEY ARE TELLING US ONE NIGERIA.

SENDING FULANI TERRORIST TO KILL OUR PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by HRMK: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2021
what are u saying?is the activities of ipob and esn limited to imo or whole of s/east?
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2021
RealkingEnyija:

Thunder fire you........
May you be a victim of random shooting of a careless police or drunk officer..... Aren't nonsense because it happened in the East.. How can a police office shoot about 9 people leaving 5dead and no one knows his name of the image of the police officer.... Meaning that he have be covered.... I guess what the IGP said at Oweeri its what the are doing- ' shoot them all and I will not query you'.... Don't be surprise that the officer will be happily transferred even with promotion

Hmmmm...now that you mentioned it the fact that his name was not mentioned shows some political undertone to this. I mean this was done in the full glare of the public and the unit he belongs to or is attached to is known. By the way thunder fire you back...
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Don't worry, you will soon encounter a "trigger happy drunk policeman ".
Thinking about it again you have a point. This isn't regular...
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Depressed101: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
BrownFlakes:
Shut up. Stop spreading they hate igbo people propaganda. The while media reported it as a trigger copy killing innocent people. It had nothing to do with hatred for igbo, Biafra, ESN or IPOB. You gigs are utterly shameless. No class atall
who said it was hatred for Igbos.. Did the op mention that, it's like incapacitated in comprehending simple posts...
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by tatutatu: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=amc post=102938718]
Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Khd95(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Monogamy:

the identity of that iller terrorist wasnt revealed but your cow dung filled brain doesnt think anything is wrong with that.

its only in nigerian we hear things like accidental discharge and trigger happy cops, just to absolve these mediocre we call police or soldiers

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Five In Enugu Trying To Tag Them ESN But Forget He Is Not In Imo. by Almaigaa: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
dignity33:

Chaị. anyị Galant Northern Soldiers na-eme nke ọma. Ana m arịọ ha ka ha gaa n'ihu ruo mgbe ha kpochapụrụ East nke IPOB, ESN, BIAFRANS na SYMPATHIZERS ha

God bless our Galant Northern Soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid / Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. / Obi: Youth Plan Mass Waste Dumps At Govt House Against Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.