Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid (2797 Views)

Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official (2) (3) (4)

Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5SU2xS7cA

When some Nigerians are biting more than they can shew Nigerians hail them instead of cautioning them but when the consequences arrive they cry foul.

Sunday Igboho had detained and disarmed some soldiers on patrol in Ibadan some times ago and some people expect no consequence for all this.

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2021
What right has Sunday Igboho to do this. You have your freedom of association the DSS man has his own freedom of movement. He was unarmed but he was detained by Igboho and his boys while he was on duty.

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by sweetshisha: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2021

Where and when is citizens arrest a crime

In case you don't know kindly know now... As a citizen of Nigeria you can make an arrest as long as you hand over the culprit to Nigerian Police Force

If someone invade your private residence, attempt to burgle or Rob you, harras you, you can resist, restrain and hand over to the appropriate authority

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Joromi1: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2021
And this is supposed to justify why his home was raided abi?

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Icarus99(f): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Nawa o
They made him a little singing bird!!

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:

Where and when is citizens arrest a crime

In case you don't know kindly know now... As a citizen of Nigeria you can make an arrest as long as you hand over the culprit to Nigerian Police Force

Do you know the meaning of DSS? Or who they are?

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Guestlander: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2021
If this should escalate to something more serious can your post stand as a justification for what just happened?

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
And this is supposed to justify why his home was raided abi?

He deserves to be questioned

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Guestlander:
If this should escalate to something more serious can your post stand as a justification for what just happened?

Which escalation after seeing where Nnamdi kanu is ending?

Stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by sweetshisha: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

Former B department of Nigerian police force

Then CIB central intelligence Bureau of Police

Then National Security Organisation NSO

Then State Security Service

And Now Department of State Security

The question is do you as an individual understand what citizens arrest is

If you are unfurnate to enter my premesis without a search warrant or arrest warrant, I'll make you know what happens to trespassers

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Joromi1: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:
What right has Sunday Igboho to do this. You have your freedom of association the DSS man has his own freedom of movement. He was unarmed but he was detained by Igboho and his boys while he was on duty.
The DSS agent was not going about his business, he was spying. Have you even watched the video?

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Guestlander: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

Which escalation after seeing where Nnamdi kanu is ending?

Stop deceiving yourself.

Alright, you are right, I am wrong.
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:

Former B department of Nigerian police force

Then CIB central intelligence Bureau of Police

Then National Security Organisation NSO

Then State Security Service

And Now Department of State Security

The question is do you as an individual understand what citizens arrest is

Anybody who intimidate any law enforcement agent is a criminal. And I'm not surprised Sunday Igboho was PDP political thugs in Ibadan. He was involved in political violence so his agitation is not genuine just like Sowore, a presidential candidate in the last election.
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by PrinceOfLagos: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2021
That miscreant called Igboho will soon be taken care of ..

He's a small boy

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by sweetshisha: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

Anybody who intimidate any law enforcement agent is a criminal. And I'm not surprised Sunday Igboho was PDP political thugs in Ibadan. He was involved in political violence so his agitation is not genuine just like Sowore, a presidential candidate in the last election.

Whether his agitation is right or wrong I don't give a fvck

I am telling you now...

If you don't have arrest or search warrant signed by atleast a magistrate court and you obstruct me, enter my compound or make any stupid move.. under the Nigerian constitution I can subdue you with force and drag your ass to court

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That miscreant called Igboho will woon be taken care of ..

He's a small boy

A PDP political thug who was involved election violence now suddenly turned to messiah.
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2021
sweetshisha:

Whether his agitation is right or wrong I don't give a fvck

I am telling you now...

If you don't have arrest or search warrant signed by atleast a magistrate court and you obstruct me, enter my compound or make any stupid move.. under the Nigerian constitution I can subdue you with force and drag your ass to court

The DSS man has freedom of movement under the law and he was performing his duty without disrupting the rally.
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Oxb90: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Southern Nigeria =a conquered region

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by OBALOLA55(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

ARE YOU A YORUBA MAN IF YES, WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR? CALIPHATE OR LIBERATION OF YOUR PEOPLE

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Rareoil(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Your fellow Yoruba brother was kidnapped from his residence and this is what you guys are saying.

Tueh
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Rareoil(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

The DSS man has freedom of movement under the law and he was performing his duty without disrupting the rally.

Before any arrest is made you need a search or arrest warrant, even the FBI needs arrest warrant before making an arrest.

Secondly, freedom of movement is limited, you can't walk into someone's compound and say you have freedom of movement.

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Rareoil(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU A YORUBA MAN IF YES, WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR? CALIPHATE OR LIBERATION OF YOUR PEOPLE

Abeg ask am
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Rareoil:

Before any arrest is made you need a search or arrest warrant, even the FBI needs arrest warrant before making an arrest.

Secondly, freedom of movement is limited, you can't walk into someone's compound and say you have freedom of movement.

You don't need arrest warrant to arrest a suspect.

The DSS man was kidnapped on the street by Sunday Igboho and his boys
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I'm Yoruba, a Nigerian and I believe in Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Styluss: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5SU2xS7cA

When some Nigerians are biting more than they can shew Nigerians hail them instead of cautioning them but when the consequences arrive they cry foul.

Sunday Igboho had detained and disarmed some soldiers on patrol in Ibadan some times ago and some people expect no consequence for all this.
what's a dad officer doing in a rally?.. he was caught writing down numbers... !! He had no identity on him ... And not on uniform. Do you think you have sense like this?
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Styluss: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

You don't need arrest warrant to arrest a suspect.

The DSS man was kidnapped on the street by Sunday Igboho and his boys
oponu

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by sapientia(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Op is a deranged paid agent

Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Biodun556(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Styluss:
what's a dad officer doing in a rally?.. he was caught writing down numbers... !! He had no identity on him ... And not on uniform. Do you think you have sense like this?

Not all Nigeria security agents are on uniform.

He is doing his duty by writing plate number.

Plate numbers are displayed on vehicles so that it can seen by law enforcement agents and the general public in case there's need to write it.

If you try to cover your plate number or prevent people from writing it, you're a suspect that must be investigated
Re: Sunday Igboho Detained And Intimidated Unarmed DSS Official In Oshogbo Rally,vid by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Biodun556:

That's we say black man brain is under he's shoes . What's the DSS official doing there . Sometimes it baffles me how you think. He the DSS official knew he's a red flag at the rally why going there . The rally was peaceful why is he going to .

Southern Govs Reject 30% Profit Share For Oil Exploration In Northern Nigeria / Video Of Ex Governor Obiano Wearing Boxers At The EFCC Detention Center / Osun Guber Election: INEC Admits Errors In Results Declared

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49