Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel (35108 Views)

Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Tareq1105: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lamasta:
People deceiving people cheesy they keep deceiving themself

Papa Deceiving Pikin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Tareq1105: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Watch it!

Obaseki is planning serious demolitions.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Ejem84: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
ford101:
I wish it was Rtd major general Charles ehigi's hotel that the demolished.whats the hotel name again.zeus guest Inn.
Nothing dey happen even if na rtd general.if you fuckup government go treat your fuckup.
He can not fight government.the governor has the right to revoke any c of o
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by jaykay68(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lawgod247:
Man must have stepped on some really big toes. All I see is vendetta. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark, TIN, SCUML etc. click HERE to chat with us. Thank you.
I want to register a company how do l go about that. 08053141400
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by mikaael(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/edo-demolishes-obasekis-loyalists-hotel/

Wow
This was a place I supplied buckets paints to just Last week.....mehn I weak
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by joinnow: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Penguin2:
With this, Tony Kabaka will know that the demolition of his hotel wasn’t political witch-hunt.

Same with any other person whose hotel would be demolished.

Something tells me the bulldozer is on its way to One of Oshiomole’s illegal acquirements angry

exactly ... the last sentnce above
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Indispensable85(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mojo is on the other side of the present pdp struggle in the state.
Obaseki is a terrible emperor.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Deadlytruth(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emzenoz:
. Have you asked yourself why it was demolished ? So if its an illegal structure he should leave it becuae they are friends ? This is one of the reason I hate APC. They have this notion that " Once we are friends we, you are protected"

And you love PDP where El-Rufai confiscated lands in Abuja and reallocated them to Obasanjo's cronies and where Obasanjo was using Ribadu to openly chase after Atiku back then just because he left PDP. I have always said it that political correctness is our only real problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Deadlytruth(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Indispensable85:
Mojo is on the other side of the present pdp struggle in the state.
Obaseki is a terrible emperor.

You really understand what exactly is happening. It is simply amusing that a lot of non-Edolites are all over this thread hailing Obaseki for purported non-bias in this demolition without even using common sense to first reason that the present existence of factions in Edo PDP could have informed this demolition and which is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Indispensable85(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Deadlytruth:

You really understand what exactly is happening. It is simply amusing that a lot of non-Edolites are all over this thread hailing Obaseki for purported non-bias in this demolition without even using common sense to first reason that the present existence of factions in Edo PDP could have informed this demolition and which is the truth.

My brother those without properties are being given the beatings of their lives.
While those that have properties are having their properties demolished.
Obaseki is a heartless beast.

He should channel his energy to Infrastructural development like his mate in bornu,lagos,rivers,ebonyi .etc
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Deadlytruth(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emzenoz:
. Have you asked yourself why it was demolished ? So if its an illegal structure he should leave it becuae they are friends ? This is one of the reason I hate APC. They have this notion that " Once we are friends we, you are protected"

First of all the monicker you quoted didn't say whether he belongs to APC. Secondly, it is very unlikely that an APC sympathizer will lament over an intra-PDP witch-hunt case.
Thirdly, how come it didn't occur to you at all that the monicker could be a PDP member and loyalist of the owner of the demolished hotel who is himself a PDP member and of the faction presently opposed to Obaseki's over the currently raging issue of sharing formula between the old PDP and the new PDP defectors from APC?

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by emyfelix(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pierocash:
It is either they are having a cold war,or he has paid him heavily secretly and just demolishing it just to score cheap political point

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by emyfelix(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Deadlytruth(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Indispensable85:

My brother those without properties are being given the beatings of their lives.
While those that have properties are having their properties demolished.
Obaseki is a heartless beast.

He should channel his energy to Infrastructural development like his mate in bornu,lagos,rivers,ebonyi .etc

The PDP youth leader of Egor LGA got the beating of his life few days ago in Uselu by the thugs of Olaye an Obaseki's staunch loyalist. I doubt if he survived it. Then a former aide of Obaseki was also seriously beaten by same Olaye with his head broken and his clothes stained in his own blood when he, as a APC-turned PDP member went to submit his credentials at the PDP Secretariat for reappointment application. The State House of Assembly at Ring Road has long been taken over by hemp-smoking thugs who authoritatively sit around the premises 24/7. Then the Torgbarians have all run into hiding completely. I am just enjoying the movie currently playing out in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by Indispensable85(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Deadlytruth:

The PDP youth leader of Egor LGA got the beating of his life few days ago in Uselu by the thugs of Olaye an Obaseki's staunch loyalist. I doubt if he survived it. Then a former aide of Obaseki was also seriously beaten by same Olaye with his head broken and his clothes stained in his own blood when he, as a APC-turned PDP member went to submit his credentials at the PDP Secretariat for reappointment application. The State House of Assembly at Ring Road has long been taken over by hemp-smoking thugs who authoritatively sit around the premises 24/7. Then the Torgbarians have all run into hiding completely. I am just enjoying the movie currently playing out in Edo State.

You're truly on ground. Nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Edo Demolishes Victor Ighile Mojo's Hotel by gbishman: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
If I may ask, is it because he supported Obaseki's election that gives him the right to build a hotel anywhere in Benin city?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.