Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ngige Reveals How Buhari Will Dialogue With South-east Agitators - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngige Reveals How Buhari Will Dialogue With South-east Agitators (199 Views)

Thieves Cart Away MTN’s Gift To Ngige In Alor, Anambra / Video : Nigerians In South Africa Clash With South Africans In Kempton Park / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Reveals How Buhari Will Dialogue With South-east Agitators by kc80: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Ngige claims the federal government is working out...... click the link for details.

https://candidreporters.com/ngige-reveals-how-buhari-will-dialogue-with-south-east-agitators/

Re: Ngige Reveals How Buhari Will Dialogue With South-east Agitators by doctore212(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2021
I forgot my phone in oloshos house this really morning as I go collect one hand before going to work.

Have reported the matter to the police as the babe say she no see my phone.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Reveals How Buhari Will Dialogue With South-east Agitators by MajesticKris: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2021
Someone texted me this morning saying he won't be coming to work thinking it's his boss...

I just told him to take the DAY off!! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Software Mogul, John Mcafee Dies By Hanging In Spanish Prison / NBC Orders Broadcast Stations To Desist From Revealing Details Of Bandit Activit / Hushpuppi Paid Igp’s Team Leader Abba Kyari To Jail Associate –US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.