Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! (1295 Views)

My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) / MUST READ! Network Of Scammers On Nairaland. My Story / True Life Story! "What You Buy For Millions Today Will Be Worth Billions...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Ch1benz: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2021
This story is a real life situation that happened and is currently happening. I’m writing this here as a way to quell the ‘mystery’ behind my source of new wealth and to also encourage some people out there, especially Mr Benji, lola, Toyin and Joyce (you guys are asking me to ‘cut-soap’. Well, here is the soap)

My Background:
I graduated from the university with a second class degree in Business Administration. Went to serve my fatherland youth service. After this, I was retained in the school and placed on a salary of 25k naira. I worked here for about a little over a year before getting a new job as an administrative officer in a private company (this was after months of aptitude tests and interviews on various jobs recruitments angry ).
My new job had an initial salary of 110k naira and I worked diligently for 5 years before finally tendering my resignation about 2weeks ago.
What did I achieve in all the years I worked for the private company? Well, that’s where my story actually began.

My Story:
During my time as an admin officer, my salary was increased once (to 150k). I tried joining cooperatives which enabled me to save some money for personal projects. But the thing with saving your money in Naira is that with every month/year that passes by, the value of your savings always reduces by a considerable percentage, either due to inflation or some other government action (or inaction). So I sought ways to improve my financial portfolio, especially as I was planning to settle down, buy a car, and probably rent a decent apartment ( buying or building house never existed in my plans. Where was the money for that?)
In early 2019, I decided to venture into cryptocurrency trading and investment. I did some research on Google and I watched youtube videos (youtube is a good and also a bad place to learn. I’ll explain this later). So with the knowledge I gathered (or so I thought), I registered on some crypto exchange. I made some few tens of dollars in profit. But the strategy I used to win tens, was also the strategy that cost me. I made a total profit of 316.2 dollars and lost a total of 2413.22 dollars!

My Millions:
I met Kunle, an old colleague of mine at a party and meehn! He was living the good life (if you know what I mean lipsrsealed). After a heart2heart conversation with him, he opened up to me that crypto trading was his source of money. I found this hard to believe because I was the one who lectured Kunle on bitcoyns, altcoins, smart-contracts, etc, you name them. So how did he appear to be doing exceedingly well?
Long story short, Kunle got fascinated by the cryptocurrency trading world that he enrolled into a training academy and his life turned around for good. The academy taught him all he needed to become a successful trader. So weren’t my lectures enough for him? No, he said! He had to re-strategize on everything he thought he understood from Youtube and Google.
Now the thing with Google/Youtube university is that while there are so much knowledge materials there, one has to sieve the wheat from the chaff. Don’t get me wrong. You can learn Elliot’s wave on Youtube, you can gain understanding of Fibonacci on Google, you can also get a glimpse into RSI analysis and so on. But it is akin to going to a library with has so many books on linear algebra, and in order to pass your semester exams; you must find that one book that accurately matches your local university syllabus.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I reluctantly enrolled for paid courses specifically tailored for enlightenment into the art of making money from cryptocurrency and I’m seeing this decision yield fruits. I began my lectures in January this year and started REAL trading and investment afterwards. After 4-5 months in the market, I have made over a million naira dollar in profits. Today, I cashed out about 500k dollars and as I type this story, a lot of thoughts are crossing my mind (Mercedes or Lexus? Buy house or build from scratch? Goan marry or wait till December? cheesy).

My Conclusion/Advice:
Cryptocurrency and all its intricacies is here to stay but in order to use it to your advantage, you must sit down and dedicate serious time to learn about it. You must learn in order to make the right judgement/calls. Don’t just come online and ask for the coins/tokens that would shoot to the moon. Then when someone kind enough tells you; “Coin A is doing well, you jump on it. Or token B just made 350% in 1 day, you also jump to buy in (FOMO). Then they would crash to the point of ‘oil discovery’ and you begin to cry cry .
Why not invest your time and resources in crypto academies/learning system? Footballers (even though naturally gifted) still pass through football academies. Did you know that the protagonist in the book ‘richest man in Babylon’ failed in his first attempt to become rich, simply because he did not settle down to learn the ropes of his first business?

I’ll stop here for now. Let me check the price of a Lexus RX 350 cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Avoid me undecided
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by SUPERPACK: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2021
don't fall for this. Do not DM him to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by SQLmastar(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2021
Well, you are right about getting a very sound crypto currency education.
A lot of people are "anywhere belle face"
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Ch1benz: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
SUPERPACK:
don't fall for this. Do not DM him to avoid stories that touch.
Why would I want anyone to DM me? All the info they need is up there. They should educate themselves properly.

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Temmybishol(f): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol, please when buying the Lexus, do remember to get a piece of land from me as well. Thanks
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by solelymade: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Wonderful story - Do you mind if I put your story on my blog to inspire young people who are into illicit crimes. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Vykaz(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
If you are looking for a group where you can conveniently trade your Cryptocurrencies and also get prompt information of coins to bag and when to take profit, also Airdrops as they pop, then you should visit Dynasty ® Enterprise.... Our services are second to none

Message me on WhatsApp @08139401239 to add you up.
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by cedricksly: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ch1benz:
This story is a real life situation that happened and is currently happening. I’m writing this here as a way to quell the ‘mystery’ behind my source of new wealth and to also encourage some people out there, especially Mr Benji, lola, Toyin and Joyce (you guys are asking me to ‘cut-soap’. Well, here is the soap)

My Background:
I graduated from the university with a second class degree in Business Administration. Went to serve my fatherland youth service. After this, I was retained in the school and placed on a salary of 25k naira. I worked here for about a little over a year before getting a new job as an administrative officer in a private company (this was after months of aptitude tests and interviews on various jobs recruitments angry ).
My new job had an initial salary of 110k naira and I worked diligently for 5 years before finally tendering my resignation about 2weeks ago.
What did I achieve in all the years I worked for the private company? Well, that’s where my story actually began.

My Story:
During my time as an admin officer, my salary was increased once (to 150k). I tried joining cooperatives which enabled me to save some money for personal projects. But the thing with saving your money in Naira is that with every month/year that passes by, the value of your savings always reduces by a considerable percentage, either due to inflation or some other government action (or inaction). So I sought ways to improve my financial portfolio, especially as I was planning to settle down, buy a car, and probably rent a decent apartment ( buying or building house never existed in my plans. Where was the money for that?)
In early 2019, I decided to venture into cryptocurrency trading and investment. I did some research on Google and I watched youtube videos (youtube is a good and also a bad place to learn. I’ll explain this later). So with the knowledge I gathered (or so I thought), I registered on some crypto exchange. I made some few tens of dollars in profit. But the strategy I used to win tens, was also the strategy that cost me. I made a total profit of 316.2 dollars and lost a total of 2413.22 dollars!

My Millions:
I met Kunle, an old colleague of mine at a party and meehn! He was living the good life (if you know what I mean lipsrsealed). After a heart2heart conversation with him, he opened up to me that crypto trading was his source of money. I found this hard to believe because I was the one who lectured Kunle on bitcoyns, altcoins, smart-contracts, etc, you name them. So how did he appear to be doing exceedingly well?
Long story short, Kunle got fascinated by the cryptocurrency trading world that he enrolled into a training academy and his life turned around for good. The academy taught him all he needed to become a successful trader. So weren’t my lectures enough for him? No, he said! He had to re-strategize on everything he thought he understood from Youtube and Google.
Now the thing with Google/Youtube university is that while there are so much knowledge materials there, one has to sieve the wheat from the chaff. Don’t get me wrong. You can learn Elliot’s wave on Youtube, you can gain understanding of Fibonacci on Google, you can also get a glimpse into RSI analysis and so on. But it is akin to going to a library with has so many books on linear algebra, and in order to pass your semester exams; you must find that one book that accurately matches your local university syllabus.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I reluctantly enrolled for paid courses specifically tailored for enlightenment into the art of making money from cryptocurrency and I’m seeing this decision yield fruits. I began my lectures in January this year and started REAL trading and investment afterwards. After 4-5 months in the market, I have made over a million naira dollar in profits. Today, I cashed out about 500k dollars and as I type this story, a lot of thoughts are crossing my mind (Mercedes or Lexus? Buy house or build from scratch? Goan marry or wait till December? cheesy).

My Conclusion/Advice:
Cryptocurrency and all its intricacies is here to stay but in order to use it to your advantage, you must sit down and dedicate serious time to learn about it. You must learn in order to make the right judgement/calls. Don’t just come online and ask for the coins/tokens that would shoot to the moon. Then when someone kind enough tells you; “Coin A is doing well, you jump on it. Or token B just made 350% in 1 day, you also jump to buy in (FOMO). Then they would crash to the point of ‘oil discovery’ and you begin to cry cry .
Why not invest your time and resources in crypto academies/learning system? Footballers (even though naturally gifted) still pass through football academies. Did you know that the protagonist in the book ‘richest man in Babylon’ failed in his first attempt to become rich, simply because he did not settle down to learn the ropes of his first business?

I’ll stop here for now. Let me check the price of a Lexus RX 350 cheesy grin.
can you recommend the academy...?? What is the name, Even YouTube self done tire many people
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Bbtyss: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
-
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by tunygold: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Guys this guy is a big time scammer
Re: Cryptocurrency: My Story, My Millions! by Jaxx123: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Where Real Money is in Crypto trading

Please patiently read this article very well.

Read this before you sleep tonight even if you don't have money

Go and buy coins may seem too broad, Let me start by giving you a specific task

For the sake of those who really don't have enough money, go and buy the following:

1. A minimum of 10,000,000 Shiba inu

2. A minimum of 15,000,000 $Bonk

$Shib is the second largest meme crypto project that's totally community driven. Originally built on Ethereum chain but later bridged to Binance smart chain. Shiba is currently doing lots of activities and development.

$Bonk is the biggest meme project on Solana ecosystem. It is kinnof compared to the father of Meme projects - $Doge coin.

Guys start with these two, I'll give you others that you may know and those you may not know soon

Bull run is coming✅💰💰💰💰

If you need further help and support

WhatsApp me or send me emails

olurantiakin@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Business To Start With About 10m With Little Supervision Please? / Bizo Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.