Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Cocoa Company Is In Need Of Business Partnership With A Minimum Of #50,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Cocoa Company Is In Need Of Business Partnership With A Minimum Of #50,000. (193 Views)

Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / How Can I Start A Cocoa Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Cocoa Beans Export Business In Nigeria Without Working Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cocoa Company Is In Need Of Business Partnership With A Minimum Of #50,000. by opeyemi002: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys. Trust your days is going on well. A cocoa company i currently work with is in need of a business partnership with a minimum of #50,000, and willing to give back 10% of your investment after two months.

5% at the end of the first month and the remaining 5% at the end of the second month plus your capital and you can choose to roll over if you wishes.

You can call me on 09079030753 for further clarification.

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Use Social Media To Grow Your business / I Will Write You A Money Sucking Adcopy / How To Stamp Concrete Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.