Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Will Write You A Money Sucking Adcopy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Write You A Money Sucking Adcopy (193 Views)

Let Me Write You A Free Copy / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write You A Money Sucking Adcopy by solocube: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Finally Revealed!!! Discover How To Completely Put An End To Frequent Urination Naturally...

In about 5 minutes,I'm going to show you how to stop frequent Urination, erection dysfunction and other prostate related issues without any side effect in just 15days…

Stay with me…

Because this will completely change you…

I didn't fully understand the gravity of this prostate disorder until I had this experience…

It was a fateful day filled with merry

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw that day,it was more like a dream…

This fateful Saturday morning You could hear the music playing with the heavy blast of hip hop beats,young guys giving different dance steps,it was a day filled joy,as it was the matrimonial ceremony of ken, a friend's brother.

In the midst of the gisting,a friend of mine by the name ''segun'' began to feel very uneasy, saying he needed to use the restroom, And just before he could get the description of the restroom, his pants were already wet.

Yeah, you guessed right

It was pee.

What!!! I exclaimed in bewilderment.

He at first didn't notice, but the shock with which I shouted, made him check himself well.

The moment he noticed as well,tears began to fall off his eyes.

Ashamed, he said… I wish I didn't come here...

-------------------------------

This is the adcopy I wrote for a prostrate disease, there's a lot I put there,but that's just an extract

The client reached out to me after he gas tried all he could but still no sales...

He told me he got two thousand traffic to the sales page, but no one ordered, after doing a check on it,I realized it was the sales copy and in three days,got it all set for him,ran the same ads....

That same day he got two sales for a 57k product with a daily budget of 1k

Yeah, you heard me right...

1k ad budget and made two sales for 57k product...he was wowed...

Two major things that affect your sales especially on Facebook is your adcreative or adcopy...

And when you get a good copywriter like me,to write the adcopy for you,

You make massive sales...

You could as well decide to learn copy writing yourself and learn to control people's pocket anytime...

What's your issue as regards sales in your business?

I'm available to help you out...

Note:if I write you a sales copy and you follow every procedure I ask you to do,and still don't get your massive sales...just let me know, I'll fully refund your cash...

Yes, you heard that right

Solomon opeyemi
Sales/marketing expert
Badass copywriter
Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Re: I Will Write You A Money Sucking Adcopy by joshuaudom(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
can we work?
Re: I Will Write You A Money Sucking Adcopy by solocube: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
joshuaudom:
can we work?

Sure, we can...

You can message me on WhatsApp or call
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Bakery For Sell In Lekki(see Brief) / Benefits Of Hiring Experts For Duct Cleaning Services / 10 Must Steps Before Starting A Profitable Business In Nigeria With High Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.