Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms (4394 Views)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Nigerian Girl In UK Narrates How Some Of Her Close Friends Tried To Kill Her / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
MUST READ FOR ALL LADIES                

I read  a touching, pathetic experience on one a blog, so i thought i should share it with you guys, it's about the horrifying experience of 8 girls in the hand of 8 devilish men, its a must read for all ladies out there.

"Hi, I am Tonia (not real name), a girl who has fears, beliefs, reservations and just your regular typical Nigerian girl. This past few weeks has been one hell of a game for me. I have really been unsettled and I thought I share this story with you.

"When Cynthia (the lady killed in the hotel room in Festac, Lagos) surfaced on the internet and various news media, I was scared and it brought back a whole lot of memories to me and also served as and eye opener. Many people castigated and criticised Cynthia (may her
gentle soul rest in peace), but my point is, it could have been anybody, anybody at all.

"We have met people through various social media. Some have ended up well, some have not but with painful memories. To cut the long story short, let me kindly share with you my encounter with social media especially the very popular Blackberry Messenger (BBM).

"I am a graduate and currently serving in Kaduna. I could have runced it, but I needed somewhere to clear my head and forget about my ugly encounter. Here is my story.

"I happened to have a married man as a contact on my BBM. He had been asking me out for over six months and I refused to date him. As time went on, he invited me clubbing with him when his wife was outside the country, and I went with him all night. We spent most of the night at Swe bar, Lagos.

"I also met his clique of friends, married as well with their various mistresses. We had 'mad' fun. After all the clubbing and drinking, he lodged me in a hotel somewhere in Obalende. I felt sort of safe with him. We did not have sex, but he made sweet love to me and touched me in places I had never ever imagined.

"He kissed me passionately but guess what? He did not have sex with me. We did all sorts but there was no penetration. So, to an extent, I trusted he was a good person to be around with. I did not know that it was all part of the plan.

"He gave me N10,000 and put me in a cab to go home the next morning. We kept talking and chatting and sending naked pictures to each other and he told me naughty things of how he wanted to whisper things in my ear, I blushed. We didn't see for two weeks and that was because his wife just came back from Turkey.

"One faithful evening, he pinged me that he was organising a beach party/boat cruise and that he would love for me to be his date and that he wanted to open a BBM chat, as a medium for his friends and my friends to interact. I was excited about it, I just wanted to have fun. I was able to get five of my very hot friends.

"The BBM group opened and we got chatting. I also realise that majority of them were married and working in reputable firms. It was fun and we didn't mind if they were married, we just wanted to have fun, as well as some other girls apart from my friends in the group.

"We chatted exclusively, sent pictures to the BBM group to introduce ourselves, and we had opened group conversations pending the beach party. And as excited as we were, we went shoping for nice sexy beach wears.

"The D-day finally came, we all assembled at the Lagos Island Boat Club. I was wowed because it was a high class party. We were cruising in a boat loaded with goodies drinks and hot babes, and as well 'MARRIED MEN'. I did not care, I just said in my mind that I would not roll with married men anymore after this, that for now, all I wanted to do was to catch some fun. After all, I wasn't paying bills.

"We got there, it was a private beach resort. Most of the beach facilities I got to see there were owned by multinational companies. We got out of the boat, and went to where we were partying. It was a duplex made with wood. It was a very nice setting.

"I felt comfortable because it even had a fence around it separating it from other beach houses around. So, there was privacy and of course bouncers (heavy looking guys) guarding the place. I said to myself, this must be heaven, I must be dreaming.

"Anyways, we felt free with each other because we had been chatting. It was 5:30pm and the party just started. We had drinks flowing from the private bar tender which happens to be owned by one of the men in the group. Reality struck when I realised that I was feeling dizzy and feeling really funny and light headed. Not only me, but other girls around me too noticed there was something strange about it.

"I was also feeling Hot as hell! I had been drugged. They monitored us and when they knew the drug had really gone deep into our system, they moved us up into the main beach house. I could still see faces, but was too weak and Hot to react.

"Mr B, the man who took me clubbing, carried me in his hands like a sacrifice and put me down on the floor just as other men also did with their girls. We were eight in numbers; 8 girls, 8 guys, and they all stripped us down and had sex with us.

"I enjoyed it a bit because I was Hot. It was a mixed feeling because I cried, I moaned, but I did not know how many times he came into me. He pounded me hard. I was dizzy, but he grabbed me with force. All I could notice was the wedding ring on his finger. I thought of how wicked and miserable some married can be. How inhuman and heartless they could be.

"All of them took turns in switching partners and slept with all of us. I passed out. That was the last thing I could remember. I felt water poured on me. I noticed all the other girls around me too were half naked and some stark naked.

"We spent the night at the beach, but the men were no where to be found. I looked round me and all I could see was packs of used condoms. I ran to pick my cloths and possibly raise an alarm. I got dressed, found my phone with an envelope. It contained N16,000 and a note asking us to take N2000 each for transport. Tears of anger and rage filled my eyes and the girls around me as well.

"We were drugged and used like tissue paper. I grabbed my phone and noticed a ping came in. I checked my phone and I noticed the BBM group had been deleted, and a message via BBM from MR B came in. He threatened me that if I say a word to anyone, I would regret it.

"I told him he was a bastard, and he said try it. A picture came in, several pictures. In fact, they were pictures of us being naked on the floor. Pictures of the humiliating us but they blurred the faces of the men. In total, I got 20 pictures. I was not myself for a month.

"I went back to school, I had no one to talk to. The rest of the semester was hell for me. My CGPA dropped drastically. It was the worst out of the worst result I ever had.

"Till today, my friends and I have not discussed this with anyone, but all I could do when I heard of Cynthia's story was to narrate my own ordeal anonymously and spread the news, the word, and pray they see it and changed their ways.

"I am now born again. I have given my life to Christ. I fear men so much that I cannot even move close to them. I still have nightmares, but with time, God will strengthen me and I will move on. My advice to single ladies out there is, do not be desperate for fun. Pray to God to open your eyes of understanding, and pray hard. He who kneels before God will stand before kings and queens.

"To all married women, pray hard to God to intervene in your marriages and turn your husbands from bad habits to and bad friends. As for me, I do not think I ever want to get married or date a man again. That chapter has been closed for good in my life.

Please, do not ignore my mail. Please post it. There are a lot of things we ladies need to learn including you. Please post it on your blog and save a soul. It could be your friend, sister, cousin, neighbour.

"God bless you as you pass it on. To all readers, I do not care if you insult me or rain abuses at me. My job is to share this encounter with you and save you from any mishap. God bless you all. Amen."
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nice story. Na awoof dey kill most of this Lagos babes. Can`t she catch fun with her friends in her living room? Anyways good she learnt her lesson and now she`s forming born again...smh!

Oga acid talk do you ever follow back?
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Sijo01(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Persin don 1st read dis tin hia na
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Brand_new: Nice story. Oga acid talk do you ever follow back?

Sir, I do oh!
But it might be wortless because I am banned more than 90% of the time they permit me to stay in Here.

Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
Overflogged. And I still have little or no sympathy for the victim.

2 Likes

Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Overflogged. And I still have little or no sympathy for the victim.
Pity am small now!!!
Na Poverty (GREED) cause am no be her fault.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Sir, I do oh!
But it might be wortless because I am banned more than 90% of the time they permit me to stay in Here.

lol! Everybody gets banned on NL . That`s their Trademark.
I have to send you a direct message but here is my email gidilinks@yahoo.com
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by tyson55(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmm! What a tale!
I hope this will serve as a lesson to all the girls out there
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by FloE(f): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Poverty no good atall.... God help us o.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Brand_new: lol! Everybody gets banned on NL . That`s their Trademark.
I have to send you a direct message but here is my email gidilinks@yahoo.com

Will send you a message soonest.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
tyson55: Hmmm! What a tale!
I hope this will serve as a lesson to all the girls out there

As soon as their BIS subscription is about to expire, they will forget the whole story and warning.

Only in Nigeria will you see that this youth can't just set straight their priorities,

Someone who isn't working uses a phone of N60,000 and always wants to be subscribed to BIS. How else is she gonna cope if not of course by following men (because she comes from a terribly poor home).

This girls will always keep this ritualist in business.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by sweetrace(f): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Cynthia's case was sad and unfortunate. But this girl was completely stupid. She was sending naked pictures of herself to a guy. What was she expexting? A pat on the back? She wanted to catch some fun with a married guy, and she caught it. She showed herself as the cheap tramp that she is, and the guy treated her exactly as she deserved.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Oya make una dey catch una fun dey go!!!!!!!!

Just 3 days ago, a married female banker's unclad pics in her office spread all over the net. . .by one of her boyfriends. .

Abeg make una fire down.. . .Nigeria is watching, Africa is watching, The world is also watching .. haha. .
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Acidosis(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Flo E: Poverty no good atall.... God help us o.

Ma'am poverty is not the cause!! !!

BUT

F U N !! Haha. . . grin grin
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nigeria Jagajaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gun shots in the air.

We don't even know who to put the bulk of the blame on with the space of increment of menace in the society.
Should it be on the Parents, Teachers, Society, Religious houses or the Government.

I can remember when Fashola wanted to put a stop to indescent dressing in the society, people kicked against it now see the same people complaining of the youth going almost na*ked on the streets.

Oweka Owenu and some other women came together to try organize a confrerence for mothers, this same mothers kick against it saying how can they tell them how to train their children. Yet this same mothers are crying their children are now being used for rituals by their 'aristo' lovers.

Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
Stupidity runs rife within Nigeria. I don't pity these people. They never learn.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by dontador(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
I don't feel pity for her at all. It serves her right... I pity for the guy who is going to ask for her hand in marriage, she deserves to be in a convent right now..... Naija babes always desperate for the things of the world..... All are vanity upon vanity.... Smh!!!
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by ayobase(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2012
Do u think they are ever gonna take precaution with these tales.
Na everyday den dey talk say Jesus is coming, but we sef no still dey take precaution....many don come back to life to share with us the realities of heaven and hell, but we still no care.
No lady will take note of this gel's situation as warning.....''its her own turn''......''she wasnt lucky''......''I know how to play ny game right''.....and d likes!
But, we wont stop the sermon, just as the pastors wont stop preaching for the sinners to repent!
Pls o, is ''runce'' actually an English word?......and dont be stupid telling me to go google it.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by DExplorer1: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2012
When a child decides to pluck cocoa with a broom stick then he should be ready to sweep the leaves
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by bukatyne(f): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2012
this is a must read for some gals not all who use social media! i mean where has the brain of some ladies gone to? 'i am friends wit a married man, he's asking me out, i say no, he say yes, i say issoright, he invited me for party, he touch me but didn't penetrate, he's a good, i am a fun, he invited me for party, bla bla bla! i mean she opened her mouth to say that disgusting story i don't know the kind of training pple get these days! that's why it's good to introduce a child to God @ an early age! i don't understand the logic behind meeting an unknown person online and fixing a date, sending unclad pictures etc. these are the kind of children i support their parents selling (lol!) thank God she has given her life to Christ. she should better spread the gospel to other ladies like her who are a disgrace to womanhood! u know a man is married and u re stil frolickin wit him! as for the 'married' man, their wives should better pray hard that such things don't visit their daughters cos if those retarded empty headed good for nothing gals curse them, it'll stick like glue! i'm pissed up wit this story!
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by BJ4REEL(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2012
Hmmmm....
she is now a born again,dnt be suprised,she would get married to a clean guy,after being used for rituals of some sort all bcoz of greed.....
I dnt have any pity for their kind,coz they never learn until they meet their waterloo;i only pity d guy they would eventually get married to...#a pitiable pidsma.
Poverty is not an excuse to mess up ur life!.....IRMC
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2012
When the devil wants to disgrace you, he blocks all sense of reasoning.
When God wants to teach you some lessons, such happens.
@OP,
thank god you made a good decision.... Some will just wave it and continue with their lifestyle.
God bless you abundantly my dear.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^
Ameen Man.
But its so unfortunate the Moderator is Romance brought it to Sexuality where it will have less attention. Not because it is sexually related but because of the hatred he has for himself (and not for me).
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Seun(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2012
They should ignore the threat of disgrace and report the men to authorities.

I will only blame them for not reporting, because this guarantees that other girls will suffer the same fate.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2012
Seun: They should ignore the threat of disgrace and report the men to authorities.

EXACTLY!!! The earlier they get rid of such men in the society the better for her.
But she is just scared I nak*ed pictures will be circulated across the internet and social platform.

Seun, I am so not happy with you oh!
I have an open message to you in the general room. I need a reply abeg.

I am so not happy with the tyranny on this forum of late.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Afam4eva(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2012
I don't expect most Nigerian girls to learn from this. They want to experience it for themselves. So, we should be expecting more stories.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^
And how many of them will be lucky enough to tell such stories?
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2012
Seun: They should ignore the threat of disgrace and report the men to authorities.

I will only blame them for not reporting, because this guarantees that other girls will suffer the same fate.
Don't forget that the man have an unclad picture of them. I don't think they would want those pictures going public.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Afam4eva(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
And how many of them will be lucky enough to tell such stories?

That's the sad thing. many girls have been killed while some lucky ones like the writer lived to tell the story.
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by acidtalk: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^
Exactly that's what they are more concerned with rather than saving a thousand other ladies that are likely to fall for same trick.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Other days is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house.
This girl might not have such effontery to report them cus she is actualy protecting her image. Why damaage more the alredy damaged? Let her be with the little image she still have of herself.... But what I beleive is that, one day, one of his victims will surely expose him......na that day we go see fowl nyash!
Re: A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2012

hmmm...easier said. I am sure you don't know the trauma she is going through now, neither do you know her family background? Maybe you should try putting yourself in her shoes for 5minutes, then you tell us how you fared. This is the best she can do and unlike Acidtalk, i prefer to and will be positive about this message...only those who have ears will be able to hear this warning bell!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Dismembered Body Of His 23-year-old Girlfriend - Pictures / We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) / Cannibalism At Its Peak(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.