Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,423 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Share Messages From Guys With My Dad – Popular DJ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Share Messages From Guys With My Dad – Popular DJ (223 Views)

Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies / New Year Messages From Nigerian Celebrities / Popular DJ, Who Died Recently Leaves Entire £20million Fortune To His Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Share Messages From Guys With My Dad – Popular DJ by tonyluyi1985: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2021
Popular Disc Jockey and Artiste, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy has shared some intimate things that she does with her famous billionaire dad, Femi Otedola.
The relationship is an open one as they act more like siblings rather than as parent and daughter.
She said that she shares messages from guys which include suitors with her dad. She posted this on Father’s Day which was celebrated worldwide yesterday, June 20.
A few days ago, DJ Cuppy lamented on social media about how one of her dogs, fufu messed up the toilet room as she entered the room only to find the place unkempt.
She is seeking advice as she quizzed her fans on what she should do as a mother if her child puts the house in such a condition and her fans suggested different ways of handling this situation.
https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/21/i-share-messages-from-guys-with-my-dad-popular-dj/

(1) (Reply)

Piper Perabo Net Worth And Earnings / Tekashi 6ix9ine Sued For Stealing Brooklyn Tattoo Artist Name Takashi Matsuba! / ESABOD. Mr Latin And Adewale Elesho Your Spokesman Should Have An Interview With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.