Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) (2900 Views)

Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested / Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State / Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) by DDrey: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
I started acting at age of one, says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (Video)

•Reveals how late actor, Alasari discovered him

The Nollywood actor, Azeez Ijaduade, the son of popular thespian, Waheed Ijaduade also known as Dimeji has revealed how he started acting at age of one year old.

The actor popularly known as Ola made this known recently during an interview with Waheed Akintayo, the anchor of Lagbo Osere on Fresh FM.

Ola was born into Ijaduade’s family. He’s the first child with siblings, a lady and two young men.

•Ola and his father, Dimeji
The presenter, Akintayo was amazed when he asked the age he started acting and he said he started acting at the age of one in a movie titled, “Omo Agbako” which was produced by popular Fuji musician, Sefiu Alao.

He said: I later partook in another movie, “Oluso Iyanu”, wonderful pastor. Many people don’t know I have earlier taken part in some movies before I was featured in ” Iru Esin” at age of four that made me popular”.

•Late actor, Alasari
Ola added that it was late actor, Ishola Durojaiye popularly known as Alasari discovered him and not his father. He described how his father was amazed the day he first saw him on set.

Click link below to watch details...

https://livetimesng.com/i-started-acting-at-age-of-one-says-azeez-ijaduade-ola-video/

Re: I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Really? Ehen? Are you sure? ....Lolz....Lori Iro...
Re: I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) by insidelife22(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
this is the true son of lai Mohammed blood don't lie.
Re: I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) by mayklef(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Otunba Lamba, eyan Slimcase
LordOfLamba....eyan NairaMarley

1 Like

Re: I Started Acting At Age Of One, Says Azeez Ijaduade, Ola (video) by Nuelito: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Public Nuisance – Davido Blasts Israel After Getting Drunk And Arrested In Dubai / Gistlover Exposes Skit Maker, Isbaeu, Reveals He Be@ts His Partner, Mummy-wa / Look At That Body! Mercy Johnson Shows Off Killing Curves On Wow! Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.