Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos (605 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow / Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by gistsmill04: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
The Oduduwa Nation activist, Sunday Adeyemo wide referred to as Sunday Igboho, has vowed that no hinderance whatsoever would stop Oduduwa champions from storming Lagos on July 3 for a mega rally.

Recalls that the Oduduwa agitators have staged rallies in some parts of the Southwest recently calling for the separation of Oduduwa Nation from Nigeria.

Some of the states in the region that have witnessed the rally include Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo States.

The spokesman to the Oduduwa Nation activist, Olayomi Koiki, who spoke in a live video, said the rally is slated to take off from Ojota Park, Lagos.

He said: “We are sending a peaceful message to the Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu. We do not mind any other person who is saying we should not come to Lagos.

“Sanwo-Olu is the chief security officer of the land and we are coming to Lagos.

“July 3rd is the most important date; nobody can say we should not come to Lagos. It is a peaceful rally.

“We have gone to Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti and we had peaceful rallies, so nobody can stop us from not coming to Lagos.”

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/oduduwa-nation-sunday-igboho-vows-shutdown-lagos.html

Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
We are solidly with you
Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
We are solidly with you

If Mc Oluomo and his group of hooligans try rubbish, Dem go collect.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We are solidly with you

If Mc Oluomo and his group of hooligans try rubbish, Dem go collect.
Is Lagos no longer no man land Are you sure you're happy with this news like this Shinedu
Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by Praxis758: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
I see him carrying out the protest in Lagos while MC's thug will attack the venue which will lead to a fracas.

I see MC countering the protest in appreciation to the Bullion Van Merchant in Boudillon.

I see Malami using to ensuing mayhem to approach court to proscribe Igboho and his agitation.

I see SWAGA betraying their Yorubaland in their blind move to campaign for gassy 2023. I also see a great rebellion against the Chicago Bobo in Yorubaland.

I see Alake, Oba of Lagos, and some avaricious SW monarch reviving the days of Abacha when MKO was sold and this monarchs will greedily sell their subjects and heritage for monetary gain, influence, and solidarity for Chicago Bobo.
Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by kenzysmith: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Even book haram no feel carry their craze reach Lagos na ighodo, empty threat next news pls

Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Praxis758:
I see him carrying out the protest in Lagos while MC's thug will attack the venue which will lead to a fracas.

I see MC countering the protest in appreciation to the Bullion Van Merchant in Boudillon.

I see Malami using to ensuing mayhem to approach court to proscribe Igboho and his agitation.

I see SWAGA betraying their Yorubaland in their blind move to campaign for gassy 2023. I also see a great rebellion against the Chicago Bobo in Yorubaland.

I see Alake, Oba of Lagos, and some avaricious SW monarch reviving the days of Abacha when MKO was sold and this monarchs will greedily sell their subjects and heritage for monetary gain, influence, and solidarity for Chicago Bobo.
I can bet 5k with anybody say I sabi the tribe you come from grin
Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by kenzysmith: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Praxis758:

you done cross 25 o u still dey mumu here

Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
I don't just understand...why can't South use their head for once...just imagine MC oluomo trying to please the fulani caliphate to fight his own.
I bn think say na for Biafraland this sabo dey but no matter what Umahi own sabo & fulani asslicking na legendary
Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by Karlovych: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin One vowed to keep his people in slavery for his selfish interest while the other is trying to deliver his people from impeding onslaught of their masters, the drug lord won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by OBALOLA55(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
E BE LIKE SAY OLUOMO NOR REMEMBER WETIN SMALL KUNLE POLY DO AM, NA OSHA HE WAN COME DEY CHALLENGE grin
Re: Oduduwa Nation: Sunday Igboho Vows To Shutdown Lagos by Praxis758: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I can bet 5k with anybody say I sabi the tribe you come from grin

Mention it

(1) (Reply)

The Senate Has Finally Rejected Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / Obi Cubana, Anambra Rich men And Why They Have Richest In Igbo Land / "Whatever You Do, Be A Good Nigerian"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.