Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Who Has Tried Targeting Nigeria Via Twitter Ads Since The Ban - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Tried Targeting Nigeria Via Twitter Ads Since The Ban (239 Views)

Cost Of Facebook, Instagram And Twitter Ads / Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? / Facebook Ads Vs Twitter Ads: Where You Should Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Targeting Nigeria Via Twitter Ads Since The Ban by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello Guys,
We all know that using Twitter is now illegal in Nigeria grin. Now, prior to the ban, many businesses have been using the bird app as a means of promoting their brands.

While many of us have found ways of bypassing the ban, I discovered that anytime I come online, I see adverts from other parts of the world. Most times, they're not even in the English language.

Now my question is, have you tried running an advert since the ban?
How was the conversion (maybe compared to what you used to get before the ban).

Thanks.
Re: Who Has Tried Targeting Nigeria Via Twitter Ads Since The Ban by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
It won't be a nice idea running ad there since majority are no longer using the app.
TalkTalkTwins:
Hello Guys,
We all know that using Twitter is now illegal in Nigeria grin. Now, prior to the ban, many businesses have been using the bird app as a means of promoting their brands.

While many of us have found ways of bypassing the ban, I discovered that anytime I come online, I see adverts from other parts of the world. Most times, they're not even in the English language.

Now my question is, have you tried running an advert since the ban?
How was the conversion (maybe compared to what you used to get before the ban).

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Website For Sale: / I'm Currently In Need Of A Software Developer Urgently / I Made Over $20,000 Online Selling Wordpress Theme Without Any Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.