Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips (15313 Views)

Guides To Print New Improved NIN Slip In Plastic / JAMB 2019 Withheld Result, Affected Candidates Should Read This! / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Welovekids1: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hmm
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Cholls(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Buhari never still write jamb but na our President

God punish Tinubu undecided

Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Abedfff14: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
it is hightime jamb should be scrapped
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Khd95(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why them never scrap this mumu jamb
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by bigjosh88: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jamb wants to frustrate some bleeps,just too bad undecided
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Kinzo0917(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
This fabian weh ordinary president don call taya for Brekete family radio Abuja weh dey talk anyhow. The one who claim Jamb website can never be hacked. Who takes Jamb seriously? I think Jamb should be scraped.
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by bigjosh88: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jamb wants to frustrate some bleeps,just too bad undecided[quote][/quote][size=8pt][/size][b][/b][url][/url][color=#006600][/color]
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Obc1234(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
How many hours do it take for result to come out
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by pansophist(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Look for a professional course on udemy, learn and make money. Education in Nigeria is like going to war with sticks and machet, while others have nuclear weapons, unmanned drones and robot soldiers. It teaches you to exist in the past, not the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by otokx(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
More centres need to be delisted, the environmental conditions are simply unbelievable, there was this one were candidates were so close to each other and there was another were the systems tripped off more than 3 times in the morning session.
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Atm99(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
CHOPUP411:
Buhari is a failure
why mentioning Buhari Name, you must be a big fool
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by pegix(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
They want north to control this country,
jamb is their tool.

you need to see how hard the exam questions were.

they want southern youths to fail, so northern youths will become lecturers
My guy... they had too change curriculum

Aint no shit is hard

Any that ur north south claim whatever is false

Jamb has been too easy to pass lately

Too much sure pastquestions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by joeking2222: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chikispilot:
Hei my reall nigga i've alws been a guest here, bt ystday i decided to join this forum. i am a fan of ya coment.
enjoy ur day
U wan learn work twice on Monday afternoon abi?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by samwillyco1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
People still dey write jamb, where there is no JOB for them
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Chikispilot(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
joeking2222:
U wan learn work twice on Monday afternoon abi?
Issorite
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by NewDawn2O21: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
socialmediaman:
The UTME should be taken at least three times a year and should be valid for up to 3 years for admission.
just shut up already.
You mustn't comment
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by pegix(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
pegix:

My guy... they had too change curriculum

Aint no shit is hard

And that ur north south claim whatever is false

Jamb has been too easy to pass lately

Too much sure pastquestions
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by joeking2222: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Chikispilot:
Issorite
Let me light my weed as i peruse through the comments here..........but a real nigga dont smoke weed, na beans he dey use am chop!!!!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by joeking2222: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
just shut up already.
You mustn't comment
grin grin grin.......the nigga man collect ur woman?
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by socialmediaman: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
just shut up already.
You mustn't comment

I think many people really need therapy or psychiatric evaluation in Nigeria. Is there a reason someone cannot make a comment without first spitting out some trash? What has this person just communicated to the writer or contributed to the discussion?
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by TruthinAction: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
What is the future of these youths? I think parents should start thinking of how to prepare their kids for the future based on the current reality. If they must attend tertiary institution, they should back it up with skills they can fall back to.
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Gfskw: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Really
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
JAMB cool cool
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: JAMB Advises Affected Candidates To Print New Notification Slips by superjab247: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
They want north to control this country,
jamb is their tool.

you need to see how hard the exam questions were.

they want southern youths to fail, so northern youths will become lecturers
Lies when I wrote mine years back, I passed jamb with a high score of over 280.i didn't do expo,but I read very well,that was what helped me until I graduated from Uniben.

Students of nowadays no longer read rather they spend their time on Instagram,youtube and listening to the latest trashy news from toyin makinwa and BBN.

No exam is hard,just say u weren't well prepared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.