Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De (285 Views)

Hausa Dwellers Apologize For Using Cows To Block Entrance Of Ughelli North Headq / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De by Chukwute: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Local Government Headquarters in Delta State.

Public outcry to the Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa intensified on Monday morning when it was discovered that cows blocked the secretariat of Ughelli North Local Government area and prevented staffs from going inside.

This is coming on the heels of calls for the implementation of the recently banned open grazing across Southern Nigerian States.

Focus Naija can report that the cows with no herder in sight took strategic positions to regurgitate at the entrance of the headquarter.

“The cows were sighted at about 6a.m this morning. Local government staffs that came early to work were denied entry into the secretariat because no sane person will want to pass through the herd to access an office”, a POS dealer told our reporter.

In his response, an aide to the Ughelli North Local Government Chairman, Egube Jude Obaro said the cows were passing from the nearby Oteri community to an unknown destination when they were seen.

“Please, we should be mindful of the content of what we post with intention of misinforming the public. Those cattle you posted were passing by frm Oteri, so it is only a man with evil intention that will point or relate it to the Council Secretariat.”

Meanwhile, the incident has generated concerns among social media users who are wondering the need of pronouncing a ban on open grazing without necessary efforts to enforce it.

Read Also: Delta Police Commence Intelligence Gathering Over Warning Of Fulani Jihadist Invasion

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/06/21/cows-takeover-entrance-of-ughelli-north-headquarter-in-delta-prevent-staffs-from-going-inside-photos/

Re: Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De by Mokason288(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Re: Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De by macrodata(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Free cow meat for Ugheli people delivered to their secretariat. Congratulations. Eat, drink and be merry. For no one knows when the Fulanis will come for our heads. grin
Re: Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De by YahooSon(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Damn
Saw this things when I wan go buy fuel this morning
Omo I trust ocj boys na this night this Fulani guys go know
Re: Staffs Denied Entry As Cows Takeover Entrance Of Ughelli North Headquarter In De by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
DONT BE SCARED OF COWS ANY MORE. MOVE FAR BACK AND CHARGE FOR THEM AND THEY ALL SCAMPER/ RUN AWAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1eaOId9Zts grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is With Me And He Is Okay- Special Pesh Shares Photo Of Davido. / Precisely What Causes Intense Kidney Failure? / Weird/scary Thing My New Boss Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.