Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly (14520 Views)

NFF Confirms Super Eagles Vs Mexico Friendly For July 3rd / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland / 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by GILHpm: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
May 28
If we have being risen with Christ, the next step is to prepare for the coming of Christ, by seeking above Where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Here are seven ways to prepare for the coming of Christ.

1) We need to receive Jesus Christ into our life (hope), and receive the Holy Ghost (Righteousness).

2) We need to be baptized with water. It signifies repentance and cleansing of the old ways.

3) We need to walk humbly, love mercy and forgiveness.

4) We need to pray for the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

5) We need to seek the kingdom of God and it righteousness.

6) We need to praise, glorify and give thanks to God and do all things to the glory of God.

7) We need to be watcful and sober, praying in tongues of heaven and meditating on the Words of God.
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Praxis758: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
An avenue for these home based player to market their talents.

Imagine if we bring the evil 'quota system' to our national team by using religion, state or tribe.

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Femeto: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
What an Irony so Ahmed Musa no make home based list? grin grin grin
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Cmanforall: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Kinzo0917(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok. All the best to the greens
Fixed matches don't exist… if there are fixed matches, they are hard to get. Is like a carmel passing through the eye of a middle. Last year till now, I have won closed to 300k.Today, I won 67k.All Glory to God. I don't use use any nonsense fixed matches. Betting na luck

2 Likes

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Cmanforall: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Authoreety:
Super eagles should be scrapped if they can't get good team players. .. Rubbish

That is what is needed and not individual players.
It is difficult to point out the top man in German squad. They play as a team, and everybody shows real determination to win

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Kinzo0917(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emperormartin:
It's no excuse that Rohr loves Igbos... Sth tells me he has an Igbo gf somewhere
. No be rohr invite d players. The invitation was done by the technical dept of nff. Rohr is not the one in charge of the team in this game. It is Egwavon abi wetin be him name. Let see how the home based lads will fare in this game. This will justify if some of them will be integrated to the main team

2 Likes

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Justpassingby45(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
You people should keep eyes � on this guy call Samuel Nnoshiri, and those that love good football player should keep tape on him

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Martini101(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emperormartin:
It's no excuse that Rohr loves Igbos... Sth tells me he has an Igbo gf somewhere

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by 9jaRealist: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
robosky02:
Anayo should captain them hope they represent NPFL well

Ikechukwu Ezenwa (if he starts) will more likely be the captain…
>

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by 9jaRealist: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/25-home-based-players-invited-for-nigeria-vs-mexico-friendly/

GOOD LUCK to the lads…
Hope they do not go out there and disgrace us! grin grin grin
>
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Millimann: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
On a good day Tosin Omoyele and Victor Mbaoma both of Enyimba would make the team, but they have been under-performing in spite of the huge salaries Enyimba is paying them.

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Thank God for the spirit governing football. At least this is the one sector of our national life that Buhari has not managed to extend his tribalism. Because, if only he could just have his way, he would select mostly Fulani players to play for the national team.

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by prinsam30: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
robosky02:

Is musa home base or foreign based player

he is Home-foreign based
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by sameks08(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
why them no call Ahmed Musa is He not a home base player or. I come in peace and I will go in peace

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Adinoyi119(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
Odunolumide:
Was Ahmed Musa invited since he is home based?
The coach is not aware he's currently in Naija
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by sexdogz2018(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ikechukwu Ezenwa is already doing that.
robosky02:

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by kyuniii(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
robosky02:

Is musa home base or foreign based player
Proudly home base, the last time i checked he plays for Kano pillars.

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
I will be there LIVE.
For those that are interested, I will be coming up with updates in a different thread.
The match will take place in LA, on July 3rd, West Pacific Time which is 8hrs behind Lagos Time.

1 Like

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by TruthinAction: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
This coach is still experimenting after how many years? He should have used the home base players for the Cameron match and the foreign based mixed with home base for the Mexico match.
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Luv19: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
You can order the latest fashion in this site http://ujafashion.com/
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by mrkings84(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Olodo24:
Will they be paid?

You wanna join them?
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Gfskw: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Really
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by blasterman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
WHats the point in using NPFL players when this can be used as a training match to test the 1st team and prospects

They have foreign players like Olise, lookman ejaria that they need to cap asap
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Olodo24: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
mrkings84:

You wanna join them?

Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Justpassingby45:
You people should keep eyes � on this guy call Samuel Nnoshiri, and those that love good football player should keep tape on him
you're right bro... Trained with him during my undergraduate days at AJ and Jarule academy Eziobodo, man was christened Raul Gonzalez... Also trained with Anthony Shimaga at Cambridge FC in Gboko during my high school days, man was christened Makelele. I know these two boys will excel. Look at them now, still very young and performing wonders.
Watch out for these two
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by DeWisedon(m): 7:57am On Jun 22, 2021
robosky02:
they have ezenwa there,
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by Realhommie(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2021
robosky02:
What then happens to Ikechukwu Ezenwa?
Re: 25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Realhommie:
What then happens to Ikechukwu Ezenwa?

Bench warmer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morata Under Pressure To Justify Goal Scoring Statement / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! / Liverpool Trying Jacob Njoku And Ejike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.