Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate (28870 Views)

Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North / Gumi: There Would've Been Uproar If Adeboye Had Negotiated With Terrorists / Umahi's Defection: PDP Should Negotiate with South-East - Walid Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by ChoCho54(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
dynicks:
Thus says the self anointed minister; the man who collects his own percentage from every kidnap organized and successfully carried out!!

Imagine the audacity and use of words!!...and he's still left to roam about!!
My brother...

Imagine the audacity..

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by saintmm(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
I may sound mean but don't mind me. I've always believed that the kidnapping up north are staged and this man is subtly proving me right.

I repeat, 2023 election is not the solution to the current issues in Nigeria.

I rise
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by Accidental9Grn: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=iwaeda post=102947440]No School Is Safe Until Government Negotiates With Bandits - Gumi

https://punchng.com/no-school-is-safe-until-govt-negotiates-with-bandits-says-gumi/[/quote

Hmmmn! A man of God making unGodly moves. May God help us.
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by Accidental9Grn: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
velocity25:
Minister of Banditry has spoken.
Where are the zombies and minions that brought this terrorist government into power?they should come and defend this.

Even the Zombies have rebuked this man.
Where are the biafrans? I trust this is their kind of guy.
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by joinnow: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2021
iwaeda:
No School Is Safe Until Government Negotiates With Bandits - Gumi

https://punchng.com/no-school-is-safe-until-govt-negotiates-with-bandits-says-gumi/
this gumi
is seriously cashing out fast fast b4 Nigeria collapse
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by Yeahmehn: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2021
100k no plenty?! I bet you this number is growing by the day cos more people are feeling the crunch of buhari's poverty regime
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmnnnnn.
I really don't want to say what is in my mind. This guy needs to be investigated in my own opinion.

The internet is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
If you have access to the internet and an internet enabled phone and yet you are not earning, you are your own enemy.
How can you be doing 10GB sub monthly, yet you earn nothing from it.

Just this week i stumbled on a YouTube video that has helped me to earn about $250 by doing simple tasks.
Stay away if you are lazy and not ready to put in at least 30 minutes to 1 hr of work.
NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN. Lol.

You might find this thread i created for it helpful.
All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614629/make-first-cash-online-legit
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by HIPROFILE(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2021
Just imagining what would have been the case if this man happened to be an Igbo man.

God in my next life Please give me the opportunity to choose where I would be birthed.

Honestly this country would have been a great nation without the North.

Their backwardness is epic!
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by jossytech(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:
The minister of Bandit Affairs has spoken, this how toothless the government has become, we now have to beg bandits so schools can open, this is just the lows of lows for this country....

No, its gumi now beg northern bandit to allow northern school to open
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by orisa37: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2021
BOKOHARAM RECEIVED N150BN TO MOVE ON

BUHARI SHOULD GIVE BANDITS OWN N150BN TO CARRY ON

OR IS THE CBN DEAD?
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by cardoctor(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2021
"They discovered a lucrative business"
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by ddeola: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2021
All of dem na almajiris wey northeners don radicalize, wey no go school, wey no learn any trade, wey no get any value at stake, wey the northern leaders and elders don ignore for years, wey dy vex with Naija, wey ready to die now now because life dey useless and meaningless to dem, many of dem are not Nigerians the list is endless. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#Buharimustgo
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by lionel4mercy: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
But are they not supposed have arrested this man before now? How come he knows everything about these people, where they are, how many they are and the Govt is doing nothing, allowing they to continue to kidnap and kill people as they like. Tell me how they will collect ransom and motor bike still cannot be traced. can somebody call this man and question him.
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by Earthstorms(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
ainas247:
why dem never arrest this man??

Meanwhile, Lets Run High converting google ads for your products
chat up and see others result

Ok
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by ThatFairGuy1: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
We may not subscribe to his claim totally but there are some iota of sense in his Statement. That's just the reality
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by Naijaprosper: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
ifytrik:
If buhari doesn't arrest and prosecute this terrorist called sheik gumi, then Buhari should be impeached, arrested and inprisoned for surporting terorism.

I don't believe Sheikh Gumi should be arrested for having the ears of the bandits, but rather, he should be listened to.

Only I wouldn't support the story I hear that he told the bandits that the Christians are their enemies.
Re: Gumi: There Are 100,000 Armed Bandits In North-West, Government Should Negotiate by velocity25(m): 6:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Accidental9Grn:

Even the Zombies have rebuked this man.
Where are the biafrans? I trust this is their kind of guy.
Biafrans are children of Light, darkness and Light can't mix.
Meanwhile zombies can't reject the member of their Master now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist / Governor Fubara Suspends ₦‎195 Billion Ring Road Project In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.