Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Brethen, Reason With Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethen, Reason With Me! (186 Views)

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Brethen Remain In Christ And Stay Saved / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethen, Reason With Me! by Ogamysamo: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
what i like are:
Grace, Joy,

Peace, Mercy,

Favor, Comfort,

Blessing and Faith

and what i don't like are:
GLORY(my glory is in the LORD) and

PRAISE(only GOD is worthy to be praise)

but unfortunately, her name is GLORY, and her father's name is PRAISE.

what should i do??
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:
what i like are:
Grace, Joy,
Peace, Mercy,
Favor, Comfort,
Blessing and Faith

and what i don't like are:
GLORY(my glory is in the LORD) and
PRAISE(only GOD is worthy to be praise)
but unfortunately, her name is GLORY, and her father's name is [b]PRAISE.[/b]what should i do??
And you bring this it us to debate because you have completed the task that God actually assigned for you to do which is that you continue to trust and obey His teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Ogamysamo: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And you bring this it us to debate because you have completed the task that God actually assigned for you to do which is that you continue to trust and obey His teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? undecided

thou i do trust and i do obey, but is there any form of self justification here?
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:
thou i do trust and i do obey, but is there any form of self justification here?
what self-justification? undecided
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Ogamysamo: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie:

with your first comment it seems as if you mean am justifyin myself of of being obedience.
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:
with your first comment it seems as if you mean am justifyin myself of of being obedience.
When you as a child trusted and obeyed your parents, did you do it as a means of self-justification?. undecided
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Ogamysamo: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When you as a child trusted and obeyed your parents, did you do it as a means of self-justification?. undecided
no! NEVER!! NOT SO!!!
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ogamysamo:
no! NEVER!! NOT SO!!!
So why did think self-justification when what I asked was if you were already through with the work God assigned you? undecided
Re: Brethen, Reason With Me! by Ogamysamo: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So why did think self-justification when what I asked was if you were already through with the work God assigned you? undecided

Now Has I Understand Your Question.

And As For The Answer. The Work God Assign Me Is Not Something That Will End Now, It Is Until I Sleep In PEACE

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫ God Is The Controller And Disposer Of All Creatures / Fire Outbreak At Synagogue Church As TB Joshua Is Laid To Rest / Young Man Rain Money On His Pastor In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.